Is Yellow Gold discontinued?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I notice its all out of stock. Will you be getting it back in stock?

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are expecting a restock soon in of all NutraPlanet bulk powders however we are currently facing some manufacturing difficulties. Unfortunately, we do not have an eta on when they will arrive.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Great. Thanks. I'm really gonna stock up on this one when it comes back since this is the best source of pure berberine out there I've found.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a timely thread. I have been researching berberine and just came across yellow gold and saw it was out of stock so I thought it was discontinued. I will have to pick it up when it comes back in stock.

Quadzilla - do you notice any appetite suppression effects when you take this at high doses (maybe 500 mg or above)?

Thanks.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
This is a timely thread. I have been researching berberine and just came across yellow gold and saw it was out of stock so I thought it was discontinued. I will have to pick it up when it comes back in stock.

Quadzilla - do you notice any appetite suppression effects when you take this at high doses (maybe 500 mg or above)?

Thanks.
Yeah I definitely feel more full. FYI it tastes awful so I wrap it in lettuce and swallow it that way.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I definitely feel more full. FYI it tastes awful so I wrap it in lettuce and swallow it that way.
Dear lord how bad berberine tastes, it lingers for soo long even after multiple glasses of water.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
100% agree. The aftertaste is unreal. A lot of stuff tastes about as bad but you can get the flavor out of your mouth real quick. This stuff clings to you like napalm

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
100% agree. The aftertaste is unreal. A lot of stuff tastes about as bad but you can get the flavor out of your mouth real quick. This stuff clings to you like napalm
Amazing compound none the less.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, thanks for the info. I've been reading up and I guess the taste is pretty horrid as you say. I'm seriously considering capping it with some other stuff....or parachuting or something. I doubt I will want to try it straight up. It seems like it is a great nutrient partitioning agent that has a ton of health benefits....looking forward to it coming back in stock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21