Is winstrol the ideal ending cycle?

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
say i do a couple cycles in a row of test-e, then test-e/deca or something to that effect... would winstrol be the ideal ending cycle to cut up? i would imagine this is what most people use at the end of bulking... is that somewhat correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
end of bulking? no. do not try to bulk and cut on the same cycle.

winstrol will harden up, but unless ur dieting down and doing cardio the most u'll get out of it is some strength gains

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
ok let me clarify, i did not mean in the same cycle... i ment the last cycle. so if i do two cycles of bulking, or three, or four or whatever. is winstrol the ideal last cycle once im as heavy as i wanna be?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok let me clarify, i did not mean in the same cycle... i ment the last cycle. so if i do two cycles of bulking, or three, or four or whatever. is winstrol the ideal last cycle once im as heavy as i wanna be?

my suggestions is a low dose of test for 12 weeks with winstrol the last 6 weeks while dieting heavily and incorporating cardio into ur training. ur objective in a "cutting" cycle is too maintain muscle mass while losing as much fat as possible