is Versa-1 All Hype?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe it contains the 2 ingredients, yes. both have 750mg prop blend if im correct

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the original jack3d A LOT. I've given other PWOs a shot but keep coming back to it. That being said, I'm not sure on Versa-1 but from the things I've read, it seems to be promising, and I haven't been following beta testers. Sure, as with any product, advertising is the key to sales, all the way up to the Presidential Elections...
If you already spent the money, I don't see why you wouldn't give the product a try. Who cares what "other people" have experienced. You bought it for YOU. Take your results, or lack thereof and go from there.
Case and point; Epi never gave me gyno, but it had a different effect on others that weren't so fortunate. We all react differently.
Good luck.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
anabolic pump gave me nasty ****s so stopped after a week. compound 20 was pretty good but def not like clen. it did get me real veiny and lost bf but not like clen

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really enjoyed compound 20. used in on a clean bulk. plan to use it with versa 1 and alphamine on my cut in a few months

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did all of left hooks posts get erased??

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
looks like it
Its funny i seem to remember another troublemaker who said "homie" like left hook did. Dont remember his name. then left hooks account was created late in january.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like it
Its funny i seem to remember another troublemaker who said "homie" like left hook did. Dont remember his name. then left hooks account was created late in january.
I've seen many people get banned, but i've never seen anyone get erased. Is this something that happens often??

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolic pump gave me nasty ****s so stopped after a week. compound 20 was pretty good but def not like clen. it did get me real veiny and lost bf but not like clen
Were you taking it around the same time as caffeine consumption, specifically coffee?AP gave me the "anabolic dumps" pretty bad sometimes when I took it WITH my morning black coffee.

Separated the two and was good to go.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen many people get banned, but i've never seen anyone get erased. Is this something that happens often??
correct me if im wrong, but if someone gets banned, i think it erases there posts.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
who was banned

kingin23

Awards
On week 1.5 of modern bcaa, versa1, agmatine, jack3d micro and creatine mono and I noticed an increase in focus @ the gym some strength increases..outside of the gym no big changes...but then again i still have a full 3 month supply! I've always been a fan of usplabs and always felt like their products was up to all the hype..jacked is what started it for me..and I'm talking about the original lemon-lime JackED before they changed the "ed" to a "3d"..that product was insane . I literally felt like I was on crack. Lol then they came out with the jack3d which I didn't like to much and now I got the micro which is pretty good too. I used compound 20 right before I started on the versa1 and I def noticed more insane pumps and the muscle fullness and hardness effect. I love usplabs and that's pretty much all I got in my suppstash along with some optimum nutrition

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just to be clear, we have 100% money back on VERSA-1, this includes Nutraplanet orders.

if you are not happy, 3 weeks in, return the bottle and recieve a refund....

zv3

zv3

Awards
Should left hook get banned? Not really sure what he did or said, aside from the "fat arm" comment to Mission1, but Mission looks massive enough to take care of himself. :) Didn't even faze him.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should left hook get banned? Not really sure what he did or said, aside from the "fat arm" comment to Mission1, but Mission looks
massive enough to take care of himself. :) Didn't even faze him.
he was trolling on alot of threads bashing random products including versa 1, which he has never used before.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
he was trolling on alot of threads bashing random products including versa 1, which he has never used before.
For the record left hook was a she. At least on the Internet. Lol

Reactions: 804
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Should left hook get banned? Not really sure what he did or said, aside from the "fat arm" comment to Mission1, but Mission looks massive enough to take care of himself. :) Didn't even faze him.
Thanks zv3. If it wasn't for versi-1 I wouldn't of been able to handle that attack on my fat arms. Thanks Usp labs;)

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking versa-1 for like 3 months now and the only time I noticed anything was when I added epi, epic bwahahaha!