Is turkesterone legit?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just came in yday, dosing at 15 a day

honestly from everything I have seen online I don’t see any negative feedback.

only current thoughts are if I have found something that works it’s gonna be expensive to run this indefinitely lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just came in yday, dosing at 15 a day

honestly from everything I have seen online I don’t see any negative feedback.

only current thoughts are if I have found something that works it’s gonna be expensive to run this indefinitely lol
Keep us posted. Like I said, went through 3 bottles a few years ago and I really can't remember how it was and if I didn't purchase more, I'm guessing it wasn't anything special.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a month with mass pro, slight recovery and slight mood enchancement. It is very exp for what it costs though....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Seen a study done in 1996 that showed ecdy alone or with protein or creatine when ecdy was added to those two it did enhance the effect somewhat. However creatine alone was not far behind. I'm guilty of the study rat syndrome and have spent lots of cash on ecdy l recently dosed huge supplements at max. I think I'm done with the hype for now. Creatine is cheap but it's boring that's why my eye wonders on it but it works so for now I'll just go with that.
In the past 6 months or so I would say the biggest game changer for me has been staying on top of intra workout nutrition. I have been consistently using 10gm eaa's, 5ish gm creatine, 10ish gm glutamine and 50gm of carbs from either dextrose or highly branched cyclic dextrin. I really feel like it's contributed to better workouts, better pumps and better recovery.

I know it's not something fancy or special but I think if anyone needs a way to kick things up a notch and there not using a intra workout supplement that covers the basics there missing out

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the past 6 months or so I would say the biggest game changer for me has been staying on top of intra workout nutrition. I have been consistently using 10gm eaa's, 5ish gm creatine, 10ish gm glutamine and 50gm of carbs from either dextrose or highly branched cyclic dextrin. I really feel like it's contributed to better workouts, better pumps and better recovery.

I know it's not something fancy or special but I think if anyone needs a way to kick things up a notch and there not using a intra workout supplement that covers the basics there missing out
I wish I could do that. I've tried a ton of EAA's and while I found some good flavors, it was just a waste for me. When I am working out, all I want is water or maybe gatorade. I can't do anything fancy or it just effects my workout.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wish I could do that. I've tried a ton of EAA's and while I found some good flavors, it was just a waste for me. When I am working out, all I want is water or maybe gatorade. I can't do anything fancy or it just effects my workout.
You can buy unflavored in bulk

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
so yal are saying that a-bolic doesnt do anything?

was going to try it as i already take the querciten and apigenin

Lolligaggin

Awards
That may be why they've been out of stock for so long; they may be removing it. But then again, Laxogenin is still a popular ingredient. We get asked to do one a lot but we don't because I don't believe that it does much and because its on the FDA Advisory list.
Laxogenin is on the
That may be why they've been out of stock for so long; they may be removing it. But then again, Laxogenin is still a popular ingredient. We get asked to do one a lot but we don't because I don't believe that it does much and because its on the FDA Advisory list.
Laxogenin is on the FDA Advisory list ?

And someone said it's good for joints and pumps?
It supposedly helps protein synthesis

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Laxogenin is on the FDA Advisory list ?

And someone said it's good for joints and pumps?
It supposedly helps protein synthesis
Laxogenin was on the advisory list and has since been removed from the advisory list and the FDA has made it clear that it feels that Laxogenin does not meet the legal definition of a dietary supplement. That's why you've seen some companies switch to Smilax, which they feel may be similar to it in some way.

As far as joints, pumps, and protein synthesis, I think that there are things that do any of the three benefits much better than Laxogenin does, especially for the price.