Unanswered Is turkesterone/ecdysterone safe &effective?

I

Ironsong

Awards
Hi everyone.

I have a few queries about ecdysterone/turkesterone :

1) Ecdysterone's anobolic effect is mediated by the estrogen receptor beta - doesn't this adversely affect the hormonal system in anyway? No negative side-effects of this, like man boobs etc.?

2)Studies say that for muscle gain, ecdysterone alone works better than nerobol or dinabol - but a lot odfposts here say otherwise. So at 37 years of age, can ecdysterone/turkesterone help me gain an ADDITIONAL 1 pound of muscle a month if not more if i do everything right? I'll be happy with this

3) Where can I buy genuine turkesterone from- Tonvara or Boldanic or some place else?(Yes, inspite of all the posts I'm still confused)

Can anyone please help on these?
Research reference:

Thanks

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1) Not likely. The estrogen receptor alpha is the one generally associated with negative effects. That said, I wouldn’t totally exclude the possibility, this stuff is very under-researched.

2) You are incorrect. There are a couple studies showing ecdysterone and related molecules to be superior to anabolic steroids specifically regarding increasing protein synthesis. This was not measuring actual muscle tissue accrual. In theory, yes, it may create a larger anabolic signal, but as a rule, steroids have many other benefits which will lead to much greater long term muscle gain.

3) From what I’ve heard, yes those are really the only two good sources. I’m not familiar enough to know for sure, but those would be the ones I’d look at if I do try turkesterone.

I

Ironsong

Awards
1) Not likely. The estrogen receptor alpha is the one generally associated with negative effects. That said, I wouldn’t totally exclude the possibility, this stuff is very under-researched.

2) You are incorrect. There are a couple studies showing ecdysterone and related molecules to be superior to anabolic steroids specifically regarding increasing protein synthesis. This was not measuring actual muscle tissue accrual. In theory, yes, it may create a larger anabolic signal, but as a rule, steroids have many other benefits which will lead to much greater long term muscle gain.

3) From what I’ve heard, yes those are really the only two good sources. I’m not familiar enough to know for sure, but those would be the ones I’d look at if I do try turkesterone.
Okay, thanks for your input Jeremyk1