Is this stack ok?

johnnny2869

Awards
I’m 33 and 186lbs. I’m trying to get back to 200lbs. I wana put on some good mass. I’ve had some experience with prohormones but it was long ago before all this banning stuff. I have no idea what I am reading now when I look stuff up so I am trying to stay away.

I am thinking of running Alphamax Xt and massmax xt. I have already ran both solo. I had some gains from both. This time around I am thinking about stacking them to maybe pack on some more mass and maybe add something to it if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks in advance!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Supposed to be a good stack. Just remember to be patient. It’s gonna take some time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those two make a good stack. Also something like a well dosed laxo/epi product (Olympus land has a high dose-see link below if you want to check it out) or an ARA product would be worth a shot. As long as you have realistic expectations from the product, train hard, eat in a surplus you should be good

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/massacr3-by-olympus-labs

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Both are solid natural anabolics that work in completely different ways. I've never personally stacked the two, but I've had great results with both Alphamax and Massmax solo.

Massmax should help a lot with appetite and strength, and Alphamax should balance it by helping with recovery and helping to keep you leaner.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve ran this stack twice before. Each time I ran it for 8 weeks and I enjoyed it both times. I used it for a lean bulk. MassMax raises my hunger a bit so if you are trying to stay lean just be aware of cravings that may come. Stay diligent! My overall weight gain for the 8 week stack was + 2 pounds but I was noticeably leaner.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't ran the stack either but both are great products with positive reviews and it sounds like R1balla had good results stacking them together.

johnnny2869

Awards
Thank you all for your responses. Damn that’s it? I was hoping for more than that as a stack. I’m trying not to be impatient, but I’ve been trying for a while now to get back my goal weight. Was hoping for some more gains than that.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you all for your responses. Damn that’s it? I was hoping for more than that as a stack. I’m trying not to be impatient, but I’ve been trying for a while now to get back my goal weight. Was hoping for some more gains than that.
You are going to have a very tough time gaining more than that using natty supplements.

johnnny2869

Awards
Yeah, it looks like I am going to have to start researching the prohormones that’s out today. I was looking at Hi-Tech Pharma but it looks like they were raided so idk if any of the stuff they have is still as good. I’ll just have to take a deep dive into research.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it looks like I am going to have to start researching the prohormones that’s out today. I was looking at Hi-Tech Pharma but it looks like they were raided so idk if any of the stuff they have is still as good. I’ll just have to take a deep dive into research.
Also note that R1balla said he got leaner too. If you are eating in a small surplus, Alphamax can really help with body recomposition (fat loss and muscle gain).

The alternative is to aim at a larger calorie surplus and put on a little fat during an 8 week run. Many reviews/logs of Massmax have users gaining 6-7 pounds over 8 weeks. It isn't 100% lean mass gain, but you could aim to gain more than 2lbs with a higher calorie intake if desired.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also note that R1balla said he got leaner too. If you are eating in a small surplus, Alphamax can really help with body recomposition (fat loss and muscle gain).

The alternative is to aim at a larger calorie surplus and put on a little fat during an 8 week run. Many reviews/logs of Massmax have users gaining 6-7 pounds over 8 weeks. It isn't 100% lean mass gain, but you could aim to gain more than 2lbs with a higher calorie intake if desired.
this.

johnnny2869

Awards
Ok, that’s better news haha. I’m taking in roughly 3k calories and between 200-275 grams of protein at the moment. I read a thread somewhere where someone did Alphamax wks 1-4, Massmax wks 4-8 and Slin Max wks 8-12. I am trying to find it. Does this sound ok?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, that’s better news haha. I’m taking in roughly 3k calories and between 200-275 grams of protein at the moment. I read a thread somewhere where someone did Alphamax wks 1-4, Massmax wks 4-8 and Slin Max wks 8-12. I am trying to find it. Does this sound ok?
Although I love the idea of longer runs with natty ingredients (8+ weeks) and/or bridging, I wouldn’t recommend this set up (personally). Like with most natty supps, it’s best to take them for 8 weeks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although I love the idea of longer runs with natty ingredients (8+ weeks) and/or bridging, I wouldn’t recommend this set up (personally). Like with most natty supps, it’s best to take them for 8 weeks.
Definitely agree with R1.

AlphaMax 1-8
MassMax 1-8
SlinMax with highest carb meals throughout if you have it.

I ran that stack in Sept-Oct while dieting. Dropped about 5lbs but didn't lose any strength, and muscles were harder/fuller. MassMax makes calorie restriction very difficult lol.

johnnny2869

Awards
I appreciate you all thanks!! I’ll just stack them for the 8 weeks.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of PH out there today will not live up to the hype. Personally, I would stick with natural products or go with actual testosterone and/or oral steroids. If you go down that route, do keep in mind some of the issues that can arise. Also, if you go that route and then use natural products, the natural products may not provide results you will deem successful.

johnnny2869

Awards
Finally got my stuff in!! I will start taking it Tuesday. Any suggestions on how to stack the two together? Alphamax says 4 a day and so does Massmax. Do I just do 2 each in the am and 2 each in the evening?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my stuff in!! I will start taking it Tuesday. Any suggestions on how to stack the two together? Alphamax says 4 a day and so does Massmax. Do I just do 2 each in the am and 2 each in the evening?
Solid! Looking forward to seeing your results man. What time of the day do you typically work out? I always enjoy Alphamax before training.

Taking both together morning and night would work perfectly fine, but be sure you are taking Massmax with food. I also recommend taking your last dose of Alphamax before bed - helps me a lot with sleep.

Timing isn't absolutely crucial with either product, just be consistent and enjoy it

johnnny2869

Awards
8 pills a day sounds crazy lol. Most days I am up by 8 am and usually hit the gym around 930. So I could do Alphamax at 830, Massmax at 12. Then Massmax again at 6 and alpha before bed?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
8 pills a day sounds crazy lol. Most days I am up by 8 am and usually hit the gym around 930. So I could do Alphamax at 830, Massmax at 12. Then Massmax again at 6 and alpha before bed?
I feel like a lot of people on this forum probably have 8+ pills/capsules before breakfast

Are you training fasted?

johnnny2869

Awards
No, i usually do a light meal before a workout.