Is this is a legit Halodrol? (Brawn Nutrition)

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can someone please confirm if this is a legit Halodrol? I was gonna order Brawn Nutrition Halodrol, but their formula seems different from what I see online and also from other companies, such as Fusion. Is it just a shortened version?

Brawn Nutrition: 4-Chloro-17α-methyl-4-ene-3,17 diol

Fusion: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Wiki for Halodrol: 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-ene-3β,17β-dio (same as Fusion).

Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can someone please confirm if this is a legit Halodrol? I was gonna order Brawn Nutrition Halodrol, but their formula seems different from what I see online and also from other companies, such as Fusion. Is it just a shortened version?

Wiki for Halodrol: 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-ene-3β,17β-dio (same as Fusion).

Thanks!

I think that's Promagnon.

Does the bottle say Halodrol?

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is promagnon-25 an active ph to methyl clostebol. It’s popular name was pmag
I pushed to have it released (methyl clostebol) as it wasn’t banned, and jake from AL released mechabol.
it for me turned out to be a bummer as I didn’t respond well to it, but a lot of guys loved it.
Methyl clostebol= methyl 4chloro testosterone .
Pmag= methyl 4chloro 4-androstenediol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks!
The fusion is hdrol, the brawn is pmag.

you differentiate the 2 by looking at the “ene” group.
Testosterone has one “ene” group on the 4 position, hence the 4ene.

boldenon has two “ene” groups, on the 1 & 4 positions, hence the 1,4 di ene.
Di meaning two.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is promagnon-25 an active ph to methyl clostebol. It’s popular name was pmag
I pushed to have it released (methyl clostebol) as it wasn’t banned, and jake from AL released mechabol.
it for me turned out to be a bummer as I didn’t respond well to it, but a lot of guys loved it.
The fusion is hdrol, the brawn is pmag.

you differentiate the 2 by looking at the “ene” group.
Testosterone has one “ene” group on the 4 position, hence the 4ene.

boldenon has two “ene” groups, on the 1 & 4 positions, hence the 1,4 di ene.
Di meaning two.
Thanks a lot! I hate when these companies start changing their chit, while keeping the old name... I was about to make a log here, like I usually do, thinking that I am taking a legit Halodrol, I wonder when they decided to switch and how many people think they are taking a legit Brawn Halodrol, plenty of people on this forum gave positive reviews about Brawn Halo... Any idea if there is a big difference between P-Mag and Halodrol when it comes to results and side effects, I chose Halodrol because it is less likely to cause hair loss.

Thanks again!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people can’t tell the difference between the 2 compounds in terms of effects. Dosage is pretty much the same.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone know if Fusion is any good now? I got wrecked with PN other brand a year or so ago, when their OL UK LGD was **** lol, kinda scared to try them again. Not many other brands carry Halodrol currently from what I see in Europe. Easier to buy Superdrol than Halodrol.

Since @brofessorx says there is not a big difference, I might just go with P-Mag then... funny thing is, Brawn also sells P-MAG 35...

- I wonder if they are selling the real P-Mag at least under the name P-Mag 35? Does it look legit to you @brofessorx ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you’d be surprised how many companies are selling designer steroids and actually have zero idea about what they are selling.

its probably just an error that they don’t realize. I haven’t been on the UK forums in quite some years, but when I had, 99.9% of posters were unknowable regarding anabolic compounds. So it’s totally possible the company has never been called out on this mistake over in the UK where they are based.

its also possible both products contain pmag.
its very difficult to make hdrol free of oral turinabol, which is probably why it’s hard to find? ( I haven’t looked at the latest banned compounds in the UK, hdrol May be banned)

i remember the fda raid on bb.com, the results of the fda testing were posted, so we were able to find the products That were tainted, or just full blown contained banned oral steroids. (And stock up, lol)
aps turinavol was supposed to be hdrol, but FDA testing showed it was actually tbol.

I’m sure they (most supplement companies) had know idea, they just order from China, and basically hope it’s what they say it is.

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well
you’d be surprised how many companies are selling designer steroids and actually have zero idea about what they are selling.

its probably just an error that they don’t realize. I haven’t been on the UK forums in quite some years, but when I had, 99.9% of posters were unknowable regarding anabolic compounds. So it’s totally possible the company has never been called out on this mistake over in the UK where they are based.

its also possible both products contain pmag.
its very difficult to make hdrol free of oral turinabol, which is probably why it’s hard to find? ( I haven’t looked at the latest banned compounds in the UK, hdrol May be banned)

i remember the fda raid on bb.com, the results of the fda testing were posted, so we were able to find the products That were tainted, or just full blown contained banned oral steroids. (And stock up, lol)
aps turinavol was supposed to be hdrol, but FDA testing showed it was actually tbol.

I’m sure they (most supplement companies) had know idea, they just order from China, and basically hope it’s what they say it is.
I have Brawn Hdrol and would like to use it...problem is if it was Pmag the dosages will be out. So we dont know then if it's legit Hdrol or Pmag....quite fustrating really. I would buy Fusion by as Timberx got stung with dodgy Lgd and someone else with Sdrol which got pulled am reluctant to try it.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Suspect most people wouldn’t know the difference between them at equal doses. Maybe in theory 75 of Hdrol=75 of mechabol=105 of pmag but based on the logs on here they are all very similar in action and dosing.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aren’t they dosed relatively the same?
Well most people I know used to dose Pmag around 105mg a day whereas Hdrol 75mg a day so if its Pmag and not Hdrol I'd be under dosing. Not ideal really.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pmag and hdrol are dosed the same.
75-125 mg per day for 6 weeks.

mechabol (methyl 4chloro testosterone) is dosed like tbol if it’s legit. 50-75 mg.
But of course, there are users that like to dose higher.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

mechabol (methyl 4chloro testosterone) is dosed like tbol if it’s legit. 50-75 mg.
back in the day when ph's were legal 100mg was considered a high dose of hdrol....

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
back in the day when ph's were legal 100mg was considered a high dose of hdrol....
I’d say it became a standard dose. In the early days when sd and phera were around, 75mg was more the standard dose.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
funny how back then he told me he wasn’t interested, but then was the first company to bring it to the market...😆😆😆😆🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
(this post if from a discussion between jake of AL and I about bringing compounds to the market, specifically mechabol (methyl clostebol) and do ethyl dirnolone.)
im sure anyone with a copy of vida's androgen an anabolic agents will have a host if idea of compounds they'd like to see.

I used to just flip through the pages, looking at the numbers of compounds, this is one that stuck out, and I joked about it one day, and pa was like, yea, it would be very potent.

two compounds i've been pushing for, methyl clostebol, and di ethyl dienolone, anataeus said the clostebol didn't interest him, but he thought the di ethyl dienolone would be doable....

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How do rate Mechabol against Hdrol? I havent really looked into it. Are the sides the same is it more of a bulker?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do rate Mechabol against Hdrol? I havent really looked into it. Are the sides the same is it more of a bulker?
I didn’t respond to pmag or mechabol at the dosages I tried to use them at so I’m probably not the best person to ask.
On the other hand, I respond well to hdrol and tbol very well. They’re actually my favorite aas.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t respond to pmag or mechabol at the dosages I tried to use them at so I’m burger best person to ask.
On the other hand, I respond well to hdrol and tbol very well. They’re actually my favorite aas.
the thing i liked about hdrol over some of the others was the huge increase in sex drive.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn’t respond to pmag or mechabol at the dosages I tried to use them at so I’m burger best person to ask.
Thanks for the info....seems a few people have had hit or miss with those two so I'll stick with Brawn Halo.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info....seems a few people have had hit or miss with those two so I'll stick with Brawn Halo.
The brawn halo, at least according to the label, is listed as containing pmag

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The brawn halo, at least according to the label, is listed as containing pmag
Yeah this is what I don't get, they sell Pmag as well at 35mg so can't see why they would sell it again as Halo and a less dose.....and then call it Halo??

It's described a bit different than the Pmag product as well on the site. I would try fusion but reviews have been sketchy about PN in the past. Why can't life just be simple lol!

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Well that seals it then lol. I'll stick to the Hdrol. I threw an email to Powermyself about the ingredients....I think it's a label error myself.
Let us know what they say. I’m interested too. I loved Halodrol back in my 20s. It pushed me past my scrawny genetic limit.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Let us know what they say. I’m interested too. I loved Halodrol back in my 20s. It pushed me past my scrawny genetic limit.
Yeah will do. I use them regularly so hoping they clarify if its Halo, something else similar or just a label error.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right guys I have had a response already from the guys at Powermyself/Brawn....good to see as they are a great outlet. Anyways it appears they ordered an entire batch that came with the typo mistake...they even commended the fact it was noticed and further stated the next batch will have the correct full ingredient listed on the label, but assured me it was Halo and totally legit. Great stuff there by Powermyself and reassuring.

Last edited:

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right guys I have had a response already from the guys at Powermyself/Brawn....good to see as they are a great outlet. Anyways it appears they ordered an entire batch that came with the typo mistake...they even commended the fact it was noticed and further stated the next batch will have the correct full ingredient listed on the label, but assured me it was Halo and totally legit. Great stuff there by Powermyself and reassuring.
Nice... thanks! I will order this then for my next cycle.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You sure? I don’t think it’s pmag, the reason being they have a pmag clone as well as a halodrol...

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol- 25mg per cap

and Pmag:

4-chloro-17a-methylandros-4-ene-3b, 17b-diol: 35mg

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You sure? I don’t think it’s pmag, the reason being they have a pmag clone as well as a halodrol...

and Pmag:

over a year old. i doubt they care anymore ;-)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

and Pmag:

Read the whole thread and you'll see, that Brawn had a labelling error on one of their batches, which they have corrected. When this thread was created, Brawn had the chemical nomenclature of Pmag on their Halo bottles.

Interested in where did you check that chemical nomenclature of Halodrol (which is corret to my understading). Is that on the bottle? Funnily enough in the supp store web site where those screen shots in this thread are taken, has the right nomenclature in the description of the product -part, but still have the chemical nomenclature of Pmag on the ingridients info..

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aren’t they different?
Halo, Pmag and Mechabol all different chemicals, but have very similar chemical make up and effects and dosing, by my research (my research being reading posts on AM, heh).

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

and Pmag:

Yeah I’m sure.