Is this gyno?

Sss23

Active Member
I ran a super dmz 2.0 cycle roughly a year ago and 2 months after I finished pct started gettin rebound gyno, my nipples became very sensitive and felt a lump forming under my left one, I used formeron topical AI and low dose letro and the issue subsided mostly.. Now since I have come off it will flare up sometimes and I will have a legit small rock under my left nipple, but then say I work out it will go disappear....? Any input?
 
if its gyno then it shouldn't just disappear while you're working out. but if you have gyno then I could see why...you're pct isn't exactly state of the art. topical AI's are junk from what I understand. you should've used at least an e-blocker with a test booster after your cycle. you wouldn't have kept all of your gains but you wouldn't have had the side effects of rebound either if used correctly
 
Oh no that wasn't my pct, my pct was torem 120/90/60/30 with pct assist, DAA but then I ran the topical AI once the light rebound gyno started.. Idk what it is it'll flare up big time and It's a literal small rock under my nipple but then it will randomly shrink up I don't get it
 
Oh no that wasn't my pct, my pct was torem 120/90/60/30 with pct assist, DAA but then I ran the topical AI once the light rebound gyno started.. Idk what it is it'll flare up big time and It's a literal small rock under my nipple but then it will randomly shrink up I don't get it

Oh ok. In that case I'd say you need to get checked out by a doctor for sure. However there was a theory stating that during a workout phase you "activate" more levels of natural test and release hgh. this could be the reason why it seems to practically disappear. this is just a theory though.
 
Oh no that wasn't my pct, my pct was torem 120/90/60/30 with pct assist, DAA but then I ran the topical AI once the light rebound gyno started.. Idk what it is it'll flare up big time and It's a literal small rock under my nipple but then it will randomly shrink up I don't get it


Please forgive my newb question . . . but when people refer to a dosage such as 120/90/60/30, what exactly does that mean?
 
Please forgive my newb question . . . but when people refer to a dosage such as 120/90/60/30, what exactly does that mean?
mg/day by week so in this case it was a 4 week pct with torem
Week 1- 120mg everyday
Week 2- 90mg everyday
Week 3- 60mg everyday
Week 4- 30mg everyday
 
Back
Top