is this fake ?

unknowmd

Awards
hello so i bought test E for my first cycle and i can't find no website no photos of the lab not even on photo !
few friends tried it and it gave decent results ! what do you think guys should i return it or use it
thank you in advance

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mans it’s beyond hard to find reputable sources nowadays.

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Upon a quick Google search, nothing popped up, where did you even get it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if that stuff is fake, they spent more on packaging than they would have on the actual product. My guess is its legit as anything else your gonna find. looks like a pretty nice product IMO. that doesnt mean sh17 but why go through all that packaging to not get return custromers?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mans it’s beyond hard to find reputable sources nowadays.
It's not hard, getting gear is the easiest it's been ever. Sure sources go bad time to time but There is never been another time in history that it's as easy as it is now to get gear

hello so i bought test E for my first cycle and i can't find no website no photos of the lab not even on photo !
few friends tried it and it gave decent results ! what do you think guys should i return it or use it
thank you in advance
There's no way to tell without getting it tested or take a few shots and get bloodwork

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if that stuff is fake, they spent more on packaging than they would have on the actual product. My guess is its legit as anything else your gonna find. looks like a pretty nice product IMO. that doesnt mean sh17 but why go through all that packaging to not get return custromers?
I would tend to agree. Gear is cheap to make but that whole box and bottle set up is probably more expensive then the gear itself lol

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
It's not hard, getting gear is the easiest it's been ever. Sure sources go bad time to time but There is never been another time in history that it's as easy as it is now to get gear

There's no way to tell without getting it tested or take a few shots and get bloodwork

When most gear is bunk what exactly are they putting in the vial? Just the carrier oil?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When most gear is bunk what exactly are they putting in the vial? Just the carrier oil?
If by bunk you mean no steroids at all then typically yes. It's just oil. Some ppl get shady and will put test prop and label it mast or Primo to save a few bucks too. Or they under dose it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know if you guys keep notes but I do and I have tell tale signs that what I'm taking is working. If I go over 400 test with no ai I break out on my shoulders, masteron at 300-400 makes my skin kinda shiny and nice looking, eq over 300 I'm more vascular usually. It's not a 100% but it's good to know what to look for if you don't wanna test everything all the time. Obviously my tell tale signs are not universal, they just work for me. If I take 500mg of test and don't start getting a little shoulder acne I know something is up

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like most others have said, the bottle and packaging is professional and normally you won’t go through the process of doing that if you’re selling bunk gear, especially not on Test which is easy/cheap to make.

I would use it.

edit, haha, I just saw it’s made in Finland of all places 😂

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like most others have said, the bottle and packaging is professional and normally you won’t go through the process of doing that if you’re selling bunk gear, especially not on Test which is easy/cheap to make.

I would use it.

OMG lolz

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use it
Just like what was said looks legit but what's the harm in ordering a test kit? Be safe bro

unknowmd

Awards
thank you all but where i live ( tunisia ) there's no test kit, and most of the websites doesn't ship to my country and we don't even have international cards to buy anything online !

unknowmd

Awards

I would use it.

is it good or bad sign lol :D ?

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is it good or bad sign lol :D ?
Haha, first thought is that with anything from Scandinavia it would be of good quality but with with illegal drugs you never know 🤷🏻‍♂️ Odd place but I would use it if I had it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

unknowmd

Awards
Haha, first thought is that with anything from Scandinavia it would be of good quality but with with illegal drugs you never know 🤷🏻‍♂️ Odd place but I would use it if I had it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
thank you i will ^^

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I can tell you that I worked in marketing and at the computer graphics/Design level.

To see the packaging , they have not made any effort on it. Some layer overlay a bear....

Made by a kid

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell you that I worked in marketing and at the computer graphics/Design level.

To see the packaging , they have not made any effort on it. Some layer overlay a bear....

Made by a kid
You seem to be talking about graphics and design. Thats one thing.

The actual box itself, requires stock (material), printing, die cutting to shape, and forming/glueing.

A kid couldnt do that.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SIKE! All I physically see are horror stories lol. Hell we just rushed a kid off to the hospital for the junk he took. Finding a good source that sticks around and is trusted has always been my battle. Only one dude here was the bees knees. RIP to a real one lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another tell tale sign of legit test...testicular atrophy
Not a gurentee. Not everyone's nuts shrink on steroids. Mine don't at all. Not even slightly. I got probably 10 scattered years of gear use and the past 4 years because of trt I've never came off "except once to see if I could bounce back" but basically 4 years blast and cruise with no hcg and my nuts are still annoying large and in the way lol.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a gurentee. Not everyone's nuts shrink on steroids. Mine don't at all. Not even slightly. I got probably 10 scattered years of gear use and the past 4 years because of trt I've never came off "except once to see if I could bounce back" but basically 4 years blast and cruise with no hcg and my nuts are still annoying large and in the way lol.
Lol that's fair. Mine shrank on both cycles I've ran. I actually don't mind it.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish mine would lol
I wish mine did too..I'm getting to that age where there starting to hang low..I'm like damn if they woukd shrink they'd be lighter and my sack wouldn't be swinging around..lol...and I blasted the $hit outta them these last 12 weeks and nothin lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SIKE! All I physically see are horror stories lol. Hell we just rushed a kid off to the hospital for the junk he took. Finding a good source that sticks around and is trusted has always been my battle. Only one dude here was the bees knees. RIP to a real one lol.
Where are you looking? It’s plenty of UGL’s that are great with testing to show their quality.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm lost lol