Is this Black Maca supplement legit?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nusapure Black Maca extract (40:1). Each serving is 500mg of Black maca extract is supposedly equivalent to taking 20grams of Black Maca per serving!

I had great results with OL's Maca (which was only 3g per serving) so if this thing works, my flag pole will be at full mast 24/7 :D

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not just try and buy powder black Maca root. I have tried white Macarenas in bulk quite cheap but pretty descent at libido boost anyhow and black Macarenas is supposed to be even better. Next time gonna buy the black Maca root in powder myself.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just try and buy powder black Maca root. I have tried white Macarenas in bulk quite cheap but pretty descent at libido boost anyhow and black Macarenas is supposed to be even better. Next time gonna buy the black Maca root in powder myself.
White macarenas? Never heard of them. I've tried black, yellow, red maca powders for a while and to be honest I saw the best results from OL's Maca so I was trying to look for a quality substitute. This black maca is particularly interesting because each serving apparently is equivalent to taking 20g of black maca.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I meant yellow Maca honestly well Black Maca is supposed to be best for libido nerve system and what I read though at least gelatinised means that the powder is 1:5 but with all supplements and herbal powders as well I believe it is good to be sceptical and inquisitive about claims. Being on quite a low budget I will try som kind of gelatinised bulk Black Maca powder soon. How is it even possible to make it 40:1 I wonder? Personally I would rather take more of a less concentrated powder with something that basically is a very nutritious vegetable albeit a super vegetable perhaps it could be called lol