Is this a good cycle for me?

Chiefb0008

Banned
Awards
Baseball player (third base)
6'0'' down to 195 lbs from 210 at one point last spring
looking to get bigger, stronger, and faster...namely throw run and hit better
never used a PH or AAS before... currently taking creatine,gluta,whey prot, and vitamins......
Since I am only 21, which is very young, AAS are probably not in my best interest just yet. However, time is running out for me in the game I love and I will do anything to continue my career. I am working assiduously at the skills and in the weight room wiht a sound ~4000 cal diet focusing on high complex carbs and protein....
I am going to take the following cycle in perhaps 3-4 weeks after i gain a little more and perhaps shed a bit more off my 11% body fat...

Anavar 45 mgs ED week 1-6
EQ 250 2x/week week 1-14
Nolva ED week 1-19
Clomid ED week 16.5-19
Milk Thistle Supplement

I will discontinue creatine, however continue taking vitamins and protein post workout...

The reasoning behind this cycle is that EQ is a mild androgenic and will not have the severe estrogenic sides that accompany something like test cyp...moreover.... EQ will elicit gains over a long period of time, thus enabling me to better keep my gains (completely dependent on my diet of course)

I know most reccomend Test only cycles to begin with....but I may want to wait on that bc of the abovementioned...many say an eq only cycle will do justice for a first cycle although i do not know how popular that is... i have been told that eq stacked with a non-androgenic is ideal.... this is my reasoning behind chosing var and eq... any suggestions/questions/comments/warnings are appreciated if you know your stuff.....thanks again

-O

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE NOR USE AAS OR ANY OTHER ILICIT SUBSTANCES... THIS IS FOR MY OWN EDIFICATION... I SIMPLY WANT TO LEARN... (partially to impress) I BELIEVE KNOWLEDGE IN ANYTHING IS A VERY USEFUL TOOL IN LIFE...

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
test doesn't have "severe" estrogenic sides really... its all individual. some people can run 2 grams a week without an AI while others get signs of gyno at 500mg a week.