Is this a good 1st cycle?

leonman44

leonman44

Awards
Hello guys ,

As the title says that will be my first cycle , I have spent a lot of time reading and educating myself so I can have as much knowledge as I can but I am sure that most of us are way more experienced and educated on the subject. So any further recommendation/correction from you is more than welcome.

I am still young at 24s , I have been an athlete since I was 5 and have been working to the gym since 16 , I know how to diet and I know how to train properly according to my goal.

Here is the thing , corona virus really affected my progress, sure I diet and losing fat but can’t preserve my muscle mass For obvious reasons.
Therefore this cycle will have the following goals :

1) Give me a push enough to get my muscle mass back and even more but with no extreme results.

2) The recovery should be as fast as it can be , losing by gains will result to a worthless cycle.

3) Controlled sides with a always a good supplement support.

That being said this is what I planed so far in my head :

-As a ph I may use the 1-AD from Hi-tech as it’s not methylated and it’s test which is considered always the base steroid dosing at 2 pills for 4 weeks.

-I have Nolvadex-XT powder on hand , this one still contains arimistane , I was thinking of running it solo but this should be a total waste , so I bet it’s better to stack it with the 1-AD to ensure that no gyno is going to happen.

-For PCT I can get legally some real Nolva , I suppose the dosage should be like that ? 40/40/30/20
Also I don’t know how long are the esters of this test , so I don’t know the day I should be starting taking my nolva which is critical.

-Supporting supplements will be the liv 52 to ensure organs safety and fish oil for LDL and joint issues.

That is the plan so far , please tell me your opinions on it ,
Thank you!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well ... first of all 1ad is not test; it's dihydroboldenone (DHB) aka 1-testosterone. This is a very potent DHT derivate aas.

Secondly, you mentioned it not beeing methilated ... this is true, but it will raise your liver values non the less.

There is not much you can do for lipids on a cycle with fish oil. Only thing that will actually do anything are statins or ppar inhibitors (GW). Don't waste your money on anything else.

leonman44

leonman44

Awards
Well ... first of all 1ad is not test; it's dihydroboldenone (DHB) aka 1-testosterone. This is a very potent DHT derivate aas.

Secondly, you mentioned it not beeing methilated ... this is true, but it will raise your liver values non the less.

There is not much you can do for lipids on a cycle with fish oil. Only thing that will actually do anything are statins or ppar inhibitors (GW). Don't waste your money on anything else.

Ok , that kinda ruins it.

Do we know how hard hitting is possibly for the liver ? Is it any better than the methylated at least or it’s just a scam ?

What other ph that can be run solo could be possibly safer ?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Safe" ... what is safe? 40mg's of SD for 6 weeks isn't safe, but what you are proposing is nowhere near that.

1ad is "safe". All orals will tax the liver to a degree. But this is not something that you should be overly concerned about. This is just stress, you are not actually damaging anything.

You want to do a cycle with compounds that can be bought free of hassle over the internet right? Like sarm's or PH's?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the 1ad from hi tech is NOT DHB. c'mon man, you seriously think hi tech would be selling actual 1-testosterone otc, ????

leonman44

leonman44

Awards
"Safe" ... what is safe? 40mg's of SD for 6 weeks isn't safe, but what you are proposing is nowhere near that.

1ad is "safe". All orals will tax the liver to a degree. But this is not something that you should be overly concerned about. This is just stress, you are not actually damaging anything.

You want to do a cycle with compounds that can be bought free of hassle over the internet right? Like sarm's or PH's?
I thought that the methylated versions would damage the liver no matter what , the truth is that I don’t drink at all , so a liver stress to a logical degree should be indeed ok as you describe.

I am looking only for a short cycle 4-6 weeks , therefore I don’t want to mess with steroid injections and I don’t really know any real oral steroid that is not methylated. so I thought that a non methylated ph would be the way to go for a short oral cycle as they are created for this purpose.

From my research Sarms seems that they are non tested at all , they were failed medicines that they couldn’t pass the safety measures , I have read some really nasty sides that people were claiming in forums and in top of that I found that the most bottles tested (around 80%) in Uk were not contain sarms at all , that and only for me renders it way more dangerous than just normal steroids . Don’t get me wrong I love the idea but in practice it seems that it’s just random sides with only minimal gains if you get a real One.

the 1ad from hi tech is NOT DHB. c'mon man, you seriously think hi tech would be selling actual 1-testosterone otc, ????
I thought that in Europe it was legit to buy PHs especially from Uk.

So are they putting inside other substances like they are doing with sarms ?

Any other trusted company I can find in Europe ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought that the methylated versions would damage the liver no matter what , the truth is that I don’t drink at all , so a liver stress to a logical degree should be indeed ok as you describe.

I am looking only for a short cycle 4-6 weeks , therefore I don’t want to mess with steroid injections and I don’t really know any real oral steroid that is not methylated. so I thought that a non methylated ph would be the way to go for a short oral cycle as they are created for this purpose.

From my research Sarms seems that they are non tested at all , they were failed medicines that they couldn’t pass the safety measures , I have read some really nasty sides that people were claiming in forums and in top of that I found that the most bottles tested (around 80%) in Uk were not contain sarms at all , that and only for me renders it way more dangerous than just normal steroids . Don’t get me wrong I love the idea but in practice it seems that it’s just random sides with only minimal gains if you get a real One.

I thought that in Europe it was legit to buy PHs especially from Uk.

So are they putting inside other substances like they are doing with sarms ?

Any other trusted company I can find in Europe ?
actual 1-testosterone[dhb] is not a ph, it is a true steroid.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm pretty sure the high tech version is actually 1 andro, not 1ad. I don't think high tech produced anything stronger then the basic Andros. If you settle on Andros, make sure it's not low dose crap. 1andro you wand a minimum of 220mg per day, but really your going to want 330-440 per day. Lots of companies sell these in 50mg doses and you need a million bttls. If you want a really simple, virtually side effects free cycle with minor liver stress " liver stress is greatly exaggerated"

Grab 2 bttls of hdrol and run 75mg a day for 6 weeks and finish off with a serm for 4 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stack it with epiandro if your cutting. Great low risk cutting cycle that will increase your strength and give you some positive aggression

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure the high tech version is actually 1 andro, not 1ad. I don't think high tech produced anything stronger then the basic Andros. If you settle on Andros, make sure it's not low dose crap. 1andro you wand a minimum of 220mg per day, but really your going to want 330-440 per day. Lots of companies sell these in 50mg doses and you need a million bttls. If you want a really simple, virtually side effects free cycle with minor liver stress " liver stress is greatly exaggerated"

Grab 2 bttls of hdrol and run 75mg a day for 6 weeks and finish off with a serm for 4 weeks
I got $50 says hi tech aint selling no dhb otc.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No no, I didn't mean to say that. Just saying it "is" DHB, as the end result of what you get after the conversion. I realize 1 andro is in it self an active component, but DHB is the real ingredient that he is buying here.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP - there’s some confusing stuff around 1–andro/1-AD (pro hormones that convert to 1-testosterone in the body) or just straight 1-testosterone (which is legal to buy OTC in the UK in nano form). 1-t is a powerful fucker to

basically it’s a dry compound, it won’t add much mass but is excellent for strength. It will cause some lethargy but most orals have that capacity if run solo.

regarding ‘safe’ there is not many (if any) orals that, if used responsibly, are going to cause long term liver problems. By responsibly I mean not drinking on cycle, using appropriate doses and taking proper supports.

for what you want the classic 1/4/epiandro stack would fit the bill imo. Easy to recover from, the estro from 4-andro will help add a little size and that plus the epiandro will make you feel good.

if you can source it then legitimate Var is probably your best bet for an oral only solo compound cycle.

I agree with you on sarms. I haven’t used them for that reason.

you’ll need a proper pct with anything worth running, nolva is fine but off milder cycles 20/20/10/10 should be fine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No no, I didn't mean to say that. Just saying it "is" DHB, as the end result of what you get after the conversion. I realize 1 andro is in it self an active component, but DHB is the real ingredient that he is buying here.
so 4andro is same as testosterone?

just messin with you, in a playful mood today, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its the rule that whatever hi tech call their product is the one thing it definitely isn’t 🤣
we are definitely on the same page!!!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@leonman44 tbh, your goals are really modest and I'm sure you will achieve your goals no matter which compound you end up choosing. That being said, I wouldn't go with andros as they are really dependent on your enzimes converting it to the active compound. And this enzematic conversion is really dependent upon how many enzimes you have. I've just heard of to many people complaining that they didn't get anything out of 1-andro, 4-andro ... cycles. This is me including. Did an 1ad, 4ad, epiandro, cycle once. It really sucked and all I got was shutdown. I would go more in the lines @Smont suggested. Hdrol, or DMZ, Epistane, etc ... Or just go straight to regular aas: tbol + dbol. Don't forget, you need some estrogen.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so 4andro is same as testosterone?
Well ... it's a 2 step conversion, so you wont get a ton out of it, but, if you stuff the pills up your anus, it's only a 1 step conversion and the gains are much better. Try it, let me know. Also, I'm still waiting for those dick pics ...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well ... it's a 2 step conversion, so you wont get a ton out of it, but, if you stuff the pills up your anus, it's only a 1 step conversion and the gains are much better. Try it, let me know. Also, I'm still waiting for those dick pics ...
in fairness rectal absorption is highly effective.......apparently 👀

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...thanks for being a good sport, I hate thin skinned people.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, it's 1 Andro? ... and way under dosed at that, unless as mentioned one uses the suppository version.
75mg then equates to 750mg and boom.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Years ago the vets would tell the new guys to stick the dbol up there ass lol
Wait. That doesn’t work?!
Mother&@$”er.

leonman44

leonman44

Awards
Little did the OP know, what he was getting in to ...
The truth has been spoken!

But i am glad that you guys know all this things and can definitely help me.

Btw i also thought at first to get some Havoc (Epistan) from UK but dropped the idea due to being methylated and evident lethargy.

OP - there’s some confusing stuff around 1–andro/1-AD (pro hormones that convert to 1-testosterone in the body) or just straight 1-testosterone (which is legal to buy OTC in the UK in nano form). 1-t is a powerful fucker to

if you can source it then legitimate Var is probably your best bet for an oral only solo compound cycle.

I agree with you on sarms. I haven’t used them for that reason.

you’ll need a proper pct with anything worth running, nolva is fine but off milder cycles 20/20/10/10 should be fine
I can find some legit Var for sure but isnt that going to be harder on the liver and isnt that supposed to be an only girls cycle? I had of course googled that before and all i read is that you need to run test as a base.
Is it really going to work solo?

Thanks for the stack recommendation but i dont want to stack steroids , imagine if i have an allergy to one of them or some unusual side , how am i going to know which one is from them that cause it?

* Forgot to mention that i dont really want any more aggression , i am already enough by myself , so no compounds that will make me to destroy things , thank you.

As far, i understand that 1-andro is kinda useless , correct?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, forget andro's.

And var is not for girls. Nop. And yes, a source of estrogen is kinda needed on all cycles. You can live without it, but you may end up feeling like total garbage. Estrogen also has neuroprotective properties. Not to mention lipids, sleep quality, fluid in your joints, etc. It's also anabolic.

So with what ever you will run, hdrol, epistane, dmz, var, tbol, etc. you need estrogen. Liver toxicity with var is less then a lot of designer steroids or PH's ... and it's not methylated.

leonman44

leonman44

Awards
At 75 mg? Yeah. Junk.

Varski is kingski.
I can get 2 bottles if that helps and ramp up the dosage to 3 pills?

Yeah, forget andro's.

And var is not for girls. Nop. And yes, a source of estrogen is kinda needed on all cycles. You can live without it, but you may end up feeling like total garbage. Estrogen also has neuroprotective properties. Not to mention lipids, sleep quality, fluid in your joints, etc. It's also anabolic.

So with what ever you will run, hdrol, epistane, dmz, var, tbol, etc. you need estrogen. Liver toxicity with var is less then a lot of designer steroids or PH's ... and it's not methylated.
So no ai on my cycle?
My nolvadren xt expires in 1 month , what can i do to put it in use somehow?

I know that you are right , i tried to run before 2 years the lean extreme , the cortisol reduce was that powerful that even with half the dose in 10 days i had to stop it and throw it to the Kraken inside my toilet due to the savage joint dryness , couldnt even run or do leg extension anymore.
And i was reading that people would go for 2 bottles and increase the dosage , theres a reason why i want to go slow into this , i usually respond very well to the substances except creatine.

Heck i was able to put 5kg within 45 days of using 1,2g of ecdysterone back in the days and my friend who took the same ecdy said : "i felt absolutely nothing".

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Btw i also thought at first to get some Havoc (Epistan) from UK but dropped the idea due to being methylated and evident lethargy.

I can find some legit Var for sure but isnt that going to be harder on the liver and isnt that supposed to be an only girls cycle? I had of course googled that before and all i read is that you need to run test as a base.

Thanks for the stack recommendation but i dont want to stack steroids , imagine if i have an allergy to one of them or some unusual side , how am i going to know which one is from them that cause it?

* Forgot to mention that i dont really want any more aggression , i am already enough by myself , so no compounds that will make me to destroy things , thank you.

I understand the point about not stacking so you can tell what is causing sides if you get them (Sensible thought process) however it’s not much of a concern with a milder cycle as sides should be pretty non existent. It also depends on what you stack as certain compounds are much less likely to cause certain issues (eg if you get gyno sides with 1/4/epiandro stack we pretty much know it’s 4 andro causing it - it would also show your extremely gyno prone. Likewise if your hair falls out it’s very likely to be the epiandro etc).

a couple of points have been made about needing estrogen. It’s not essential but there are so many positives it’s a good idea to consider adding something test based.

var is a legit solo cycle. Probably the only oral along with Dbol I’d suggest can be done solo with decent results. I’m not saying I think it’s optimal solo, just that it’s not the worst option. I sure as **** wouldn’t run 1t or 1-andro solo anyway.

var is a decent female steroid due to the lower masculinisation risks but typically at 10mg a day ish. Males would be 50mg a day ish. Much like anal rimming it can be throughly enjoyable for both sexes.

I think you need to contextualise the liver impact. Most steroids will do less damage to your liver than a couple of heavy nights on the booze.

1-andro at 330 a day is decent for strength. It’s a reasonable option but if you can get legit var I’d 100% go that way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand the point about not stacking so you can tell what is causing sides if you get them (Sensible thought process) however it’s not much of a concern with a milder cycle as sides should be pretty non existent. It also depends on what you stack as certain compounds are much less likely to cause certain issues (eg if you get gyno sides with 1/4/epiandro stack we pretty much know it’s 4 andro causing it - it would also show your extremely gyno prone. Likewise if your hair falls out it’s very likely to be the epiandro etc).

a couple of points have been made about needing estrogen. It’s not essential but there are so many positives it’s a good idea to consider adding something test based.

var is a legit solo cycle. Probably the only oral along with Dbol I’d suggest can be done solo with decent results. I’m not saying I think it’s optimal solo, just that it’s not the worst option. I sure as **** wouldn’t run 1t or 1-andro solo anyway.

var is a decent female steroid due to the lower masculinisation risks but typically at 10mg a day ish. Males would be 50mg a day ish. Much like anal rimming it can be throughly enjoyable for both sexes.

I think you need to contextualise the liver impact. Most steroids will do less damage to your liver than a couple of heavy nights on the booze.

1-andro at 330 a day is decent for strength. It’s a reasonable option but if you can get legit var I’d 100% go that way.
pretty clever that @delsolrob combined 1andro + dermacrine in one product-eh? ICON ONE. I am on 3rd week of icon one and really enjoying results...upper body is filling out nicely, vascularity is incredible and my shirts are getting tighter.

leonman44

leonman44

Awards
Ok ! I will definitely take a look into Var , what about if I stack 1ad + 4ad and take my nolvadren xt for controlling the excessive estrogen, from what I read arimistane is not that potent , therefore I was thinking if that would bring them down to a more normal range rather than extremely lowering it or No ?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6 week test prop cycle can be very effective. I have seen most of my gains on enanthate in the firat 6 weeks. Most importantly, with test your liver and cholesterol shouldnt take a hit unless you abuse an AI.

Oral steroids throw lipids out of whack and raise liver enzymes. Not really a concern for only 6 weeks, but still, if you can do it in a healthier way (testosterone), why not.

If I was you i would run test prop, around 400mg per week and perhaps some proviron towards the end to get drier. You can run nolvadex if gyno symptoms arise since you can get it and then you will not have to use an AI.

Yes, test will shut you down, but so will these designers.

Also, kudos for sticking to a short cycle, especially being 24.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 week test prop cycle can be very effective. I have seen most of my gains on enanthate in the firat 6 weeks. Most importantly, with test your liver and cholesterol shouldnt take a hit unless you abuse an AI.

Oral steroids throw lipids out of whack and raise liver enzymes. Not really a concern for only 6 weeks, but still, if you can do it in a healthier way (testosterone), why not.

If I was you i would run test prop, around 400mg per week and perhaps some proviron towards the end to get drier. You can run nolvadex if gyno symptoms arise since you can get it and then you will not have to use an AI.

Yes, test will shut you down, but so will these designers.

Also, kudos for sticking to a short cycle, especially being 24.
Well one of his concerns is easy recovery and with small doses of orals that will be the case. So I completely understand where he is coming from. Heck, he can even add a serm to the cycle and keep his LH even a bit more elevated. PCT would be a breeze. Pining prop is a whole other story.

@leonman44 no, don't use an ai with 4 andro unless you need it. Chances are your estrogen will be to low as is. If you are buying from online stores, then buy epistane or hdrol, dmz, 1-t, ... and add something that arometises to it. 4-andro would be best.

But if you are buying UGL then buy some Tbol and Dbol and be done with it. Do something like 20mg tbol and 10mg dbol + 10mg tamox. You'll get results and you wont be 100% shutdown and PCT will be a breeze. If you can get good var then buy that instead of tbol. But tbol will serve you just as good.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok ! I will definitely take a look into Var , what about if I stack 1ad + 4ad and take my nolvadren xt for controlling the excessive estrogen, from what I read arimistane is not that potent , therefore I was thinking if that would bring them down to a more normal range rather than extremely lowering it or No ?
honestly I think I recall studies showing arimistane to be useless in controlling estrogen but with 4-andro it’s highly unlikely you’ll have estrogen issues......

and if your prepared to pin them as @CroLifter says, test prop is another way to go. I’d assumed pinning was out for you though (not everyone responds great on test only but it’s useful to know)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well one of his concerns is easy recovery and with small doses of orals that will be the case. So I completely understand where he is coming from. Heck, he can even add a serm to the cycle and keep his LH even a bit more elevated. PCT would be a breeze. Pining prop is a whole other story.

@leonman44 no, don't use an ai with 4 andro unless you need it. Chances are your estrogen will be to low as is. If you are buying from online stores, then buy epistane or hdrol, dmz, 1-t, ... and add something that arometises to it. 4-andro would be best.

But if you are buying UGL then buy some Tbol and Dbol and be done with it. Do something like 20mg tbol and 10mg dbol + 10mg tamox. You'll get results and you wont be 100% shutdown and PCT will be a breeze. If you can get good var then buy that instead of tbol. But tbol will serve you just as good.
I do like tbol. Doesn’t get much love on AM but imo it’s like a mid priced Hooker. Costs a few quid but makes you feel decent, limited risk of an sti, gets the job done pretty much every time and whilst it won’t blow your bollocks off you don’t wake up the next day with a broken banjo string.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do like tbol. Doesn’t get much love on AM but imo it’s like a mid priced Hooker. Costs a few quid but makes you feel decent, limited risk of an sti, gets the job done pretty much every time and whilst it won’t blow your bollocks off you don’t wake up the next day with a broken banjo string.
sounds like you have plenty of experience...I lived in olongapo city in mid to late 80's, so I am pretty experienced also, lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sounds like you have plenty of experience...I lived in olongapo city in mid to late 80's, so I am pretty experienced also, lol.
haha, yes brother. I was in London for my late teens/early 20s. We used to frequent brothels regularly but I’ve tried hotel call outs, home call outs, street whores and high class hookers. I quickly learned that hitting the brothel at the start of the night it was the way to go, still sober enough to enjoy it plus the better looking girls were still working. By midnight they’d done their quota and the ones left dropped in quality.

damn they were good times

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, yes brother. I was in London for my late teens/early 20s. We used to frequent brothels regularly but I’ve tried hotel call outs, home call outs, street whores and high class hookers. I quickly learned that hitting the brothel at the start of the night it was the way to go, still sober enough to enjoy it plus the better looking girls were still working. By midnight they’d done their quota and the ones left dropped in quality.

damn they were good times
lol..jimi Hendrix would be proud-WE ARE EXPERIENCED.....we have been to electric ladyland!!!

leonman44

leonman44

Awards
We are referring about Turinabol right ? Yeah guys it’s not an issue for me to find real steroids just whatever will give me some muscle mass without increasing fat with as minimal sides and easier restoration as possible, to keep as much mass as I can from this cycle. I definitely prefer quality gains over quantity, just not have to piss the half of my gains after my cycle...

Pinning at the moment is out of question , if I am going to do that I will do it in the future and surely for longer cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50mg Tbol + 10mg Dbol then is my vote. If you feel the need you can up the Dbol, but imo it would just add to much to the aggression aspect that you said you don't want.
20mg Tbol + 10mg Dbol + 10mg Tamox if you want to get 60% - 80% suppressed in hopes for an easy recovery.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Var will work better without test then 1 andro will. Nothing needs test, but test is smart to run with everything. If the var is real, 40mg a day can do a lot

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Var will work better without test then 1 andro will. Nothing needs test, but test is smart to run with everything. If the var is real, 40mg a day can do a lot
(y)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh he can get away with dbol + anavar (or dbol + tbol) since dbol aromatizes and can be used as a base. So in this case he doesnt need test if dbol is being used.

Now, i wouldnt do it and running 2 orals is not recommended, but since he doesnt want to pin, that is the only choice. Or he can do a typical high school dbol only cycle 😀 (not that i did it, but a guy i know was running it in 8th grade, 14 years old) !

Edit: This isn't sarcasm. I am not using "a guy I know" as an alias for myself.
The guy was a captain of our high school basketball team and was the fastest runner I knew back then.

Last edited:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buddy nolvedren xt is crap. It's arimistane. Its a 7 keto dhea derivative. It's lowers cortisol and estrogen. 1 dhea is hi tech supplement called 1ad. 1 andro or 1ad is 1 androstenediol. It's illegal to buy in USA. People keep saying 1 andro. It's 1 dhea. Call it what it is. Advil is more harsh on your liver than hi-tech product pro hormones. You can buy any SERM in USA legally. It's not a controlled substance. 4 dhea & 1dhea at 330 mg for 6 weeks is best for you in my opinion

Last edited:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the way 18 months ago this jinnsun character had zero knowledge of sarms or androgens talking all kinds of nonsense. Making all kinds of erroneous statements. Now the kid claims to have taken just about every androgen or designer available on earth. I just thought that peculiar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19