Is there anything that’s like a better epi-andro?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m looking for a lil something to help me get back on track once the lockdown’s been lifted. I came across epi-andro when I was browsing and it’s profile caught my attention. The main things were

- non-aromatising
- not harsh on the liver
- doesn’t cause lethargy
- doesn’t seem to be too bad on your hair
- helps you lean out and put on muscle
- you don’t need to do a hardcore PCT with clomid, nova or HCG (?)
- no serious downsides or risks with reasonable use

But then I read people saying that you won’t gain much muscle on it sadly

So my question is, are there any PHs or SARMs that tick the boxes listed above and are more effective than epi-Andro and the natty anabolics currently available?
And if there are comparable compounds, what are their relative pros and cons?

I don’t intend to compete and I’m not looking to put on a huge amount of muscle but would like something sustainable that’ll help me fill out a bit and augment genetic weak spots.
My target physique’s a cross between Sam Okunola, Carlton Loth, Timbahwolf, Tavi Castro and Helmut Strebl for reference

Last edited:
NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
First of all, you will need to do a proper pct with nolva or clomid. All exogenous hormones whether it be aas or phs shutdown your hpta to some extent. All these ad on phs and sarms that say that you don't need a pct after cycling them are bullsh!t.
I've had good gains whilst cutting with epistane, helping in getting that leaner look through drying you out and keeping and sometimes gaining muscle while on a cut. It's a great bulker too and doesn't aromatize.
I've never had any issues with epi and liver values. I was just taking 500mg of udca ed and my liver enzyme values were just fine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the above but in direct answer to your question the answer is no.

quite simply anything that gives the upsides you want will also have downsides you seek to avoid. Generally the bigger the upside the greater the downside. There’s small variances within that but it’s going to mainly hold true.

even osta (which will put on virtually no muscle and is only really of a little use in a cut to maintain muscle) can be suppressive.

if what you wanted existed then it’s inventor would be extremely rich. All of the benefits and none of the negatives - doesn’t exist bro.

either go the anabolic route but do it properly and safely with optimal training and diet to maximise gains and minimise risk whilst accepting there is some risk/sides or go the natty route and optimise the **** out of training and diet with the best supps in that category and accept less results but no risk.

your choice but that is the choice imo

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with the above but in direct answer to your question the answer is no.

quite simply anything that gives the upsides you want will also have downsides you seek to avoid. Generally the bigger the upside the greater the downside. There’s small variances within that but it’s going to mainly hold true.

even osta (which will put on virtually no muscle and is only really of a little use in a cut to maintain muscle) can be suppressive.

if what you wanted existed then it’s inventor would be extremely rich. All of the benefits and none of the negatives - doesn’t exist bro.

either go the anabolic route but do it properly and safely with optimal training and diet to maximise gains and minimise risk whilst accepting there is some risk/sides or go the natty route and optimise the **** out of training and diet with the best supps in that category and accept less results but no risk.

your choice but that is the choice imo
I know that magnitude of effect generally correlates with the magnitude of the side effects and I should’ve been more clear.

I’m not looking to put on a huge amount of mass in either the short-term or the long-term. Physique-wise my target is a cross between Sam Okunola, Carlton Loth, timbahwolf and tavi Castro, three of whom most people believe are completely natty.
My current career path is quite high pressure and stress and so I’m not willing to have to deal with severe mental or physiological side-effects.

like I said I know that these things generally follow the correlation I mentioned above and what I’m looking for are the best bang for your buck ones (so the ones with the least sides considering how much they do), as in the ones that deviate the most from the trend line in a good way

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know that magnitude of effect generally correlates with the magnitude of the side effects and I should’ve been more clear.

I’m not looking to put on a huge amount of mass in either the short-term or the long-term. Physique-wise my target is a cross between Sam Okunola, Carlton Loth, timbahwolf and tavi Castro, three of whom most people believe are completely natty.
My current career path is quite high pressure and stress and so I’m not willing to have to deal with severe mental or physiological side-effects.

like I said I know that these things generally follow the correlation I mentioned above and what I’m looking for are the best bang for your buck ones (so the ones with the least sides considering how much they do), as in the ones that deviate the most from the trend line in a good way
imo anavar then

but knowing it’s legit is tough (it’s often faked) and you’ll still need a proper pct.

tbol would be my second choice.

anything you run that gives the results you seek will need a proper pct so get that sorted first.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no epiandro is one of the best imo .. for being so mild and no nasty sides

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree that a properly dosed epiandro cycle (CEL Stano-Plex would be my recommendation from personal experience) is really the best bet here... super mild (I was able to only use OTC PCT supps and basic supports for an 8wk cycle) and the gains are very reasonable for no negative sides. Its certainly not dramatic like something harsh like DMZ/Msten but I actualy saw more benefits than when I ran some versions of trenavar a few years back.

My cycle probably netted me about 3-5lb of lean mass (which is significantly more than anything natural for that timeframe) but body comp improved, fullness and pumps were stellar all cycle, mood and libido were through the roof, and pct was all OTC (8 wks: CEL M-Test, SNS Reduce XT, half dose of CEL Cycle assist, CEL Anabolic Effect). For the cost:benefit (in terms of gains:sides) this was one of my favorite cycles (and I've run quite a few including test/tren).

With realistic expectations (you wont blow up 10+lb), I think you would be quite pleased with a pretty simple cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
epiandro and androsterone are similar, but compare them...I find androsterone better of the 2-best of both worlds combine them. ANDROSTERONE is usually far more expensive than epiandro but iconicformulations has a introductory price of $40 bucks for 200mg androsterone per dose, this is a great price for androsterone.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe something that lifts the weights for you and puts sexy hoes' numbers into your phone while you sleep?
dude if you could hook me up with something that does that I will be so grateful

but then you still have to go to the effort of ringing the sexy hoe

I mean really it should be guiding me into them to be really effective........
I reckon I could get Alexa to do the first part for me and if it really comes down to it, I’ll do that second part myself. No pain no gain right?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There are several non-hormonal anabolic compounds (like epicatechin, laxogenin, urolithin B...) but I don't think they're worth the money. Just do a proper cycle when you're ready.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m looking for a lil something to help me get back on track once the lockdown’s been lifted. I came across epi-andro when I was browsing and it’s profile caught my attention. The main things were

- non-aromatising
- not harsh on the liver
- doesn’t cause lethargy
- doesn’t seem to be too bad on your hair
- helps you lean out and put on muscle
- you don’t need to do a hardcore PCT with clomid, nova or HCG (?)
- no serious downsides or risks with reasonable use

But then I read people saying that you won’t gain much muscle on it sadly

So my question is, are there any PHs or SARMs that tick the boxes listed above and are more effective than epi-Andro and the natty anabolics currently available?
And if there are comparable compounds, what are their relative pros and cons?

I don’t intend to compete but would like something sustainable that’ll help me fill out a bit and augment genetic weak spots
There's a number of compounds that could help you put on a LOT more mass than Epiandro. But they don't (for the most part) do what Epi does... Acute strength, energy, aiding fat loss, drive, libido increase. And they are (generally) harsher than Epiandro.
Just different kinds of compounds man.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aside from Epiandro, I would say Androsterone, 11-KT, and likely Dehydroandrosterol (3-AD) are other hormonal compounds that rate low for side effects, and are considered relatively easy to recover from. They tend to be much more enjoyable and effective when you combine at least 2 of them though. ;)

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
if youre trying to keep it mild, id consider a 12 week run for mtest and CEL Anabolic effect, throw in the sns x-gels and you may be all set.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't see that on your website, is this a pre-order only thing? Or did I miss the sale already
It's available by subscription service for the low low price of 1lb. of gold bullion per month.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To the OP

11-keto would be a great option for leaning...would stack incredibly well with epiandro.

Couple products out there, but for 11-keto you can check out Iron Legion XI-KT and for epiandro I really recommend Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz...that's epiandro complexed with cyclodextrins to cause rapid uptake (hits hard and fast) and increased bioavailability

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To the OP

11-keto would be a great option for leaning...would stack incredibly well with epiandro.

Couple products out there, but for 11-keto you can check out Iron Legion XI-KT and for epiandro I really recommend Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz...that's epiandro complexed with cyclodextrins to cause rapid uptake (hits hard and fast) and increased bioavailability
used both VI-KT--11 keto and alpha gainz alpha stano and really liked both...never thought of stacking them together-mmm:geek:

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 4 bottles of alpha gains td Andro. Have not tried androsterone yet, but love epi Andro. What would be the main difference between the two?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 4 bottles of alpha gains td Andro. Have not tried androsterone yet, but love epi Andro. What would be the main difference between the two?
More androgenic more strength gainz . Less stimulant effect though than epiandro in my opinion

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More strength less energy isn’t a bad trade off. I’ll probably stack Epi-Andro with my sup3r-1 run some time later this year since that **** makes me lethargic af. I’ll stack the androsterone with m1a or sten. Sten makes me strong af anyway so that’ll be my He-Man cycle

Just glad I gave Epi-Andro a try, cause that’s some legit stuff! Hope it never gets banned!!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epiandro and androsterone are similar, but compare them...I find androsterone better of the 2-best of both worlds combine them. ANDROSTERONE is usually far more expensive than epiandro but iconicformulations has a introductory price of $40 bucks for 200mg androsterone per dose, this is a great price for androsterone.
What is the iconic formulations androsterone product called? Couldn’t find it on their website...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More androgenic more strength gainz . Less stimulant effect though than epiandro in my opinion
More strength less energy isn’t a bad trade off. I’ll probably stack Epi-Andro with my sup3r-1 run some time later this year since that **** makes me lethargic af. I’ll stack the androsterone with m1a or sten. Sten makes me strong af anyway so that’ll be my He-Man cycle

Just glad I gave Epi-Andro a try, cause that’s some legit stuff! Hope it never gets banned!!
I completely agree..

Epiandro: Superior for energy, vascularity, and likely for fat burning. I seem to perspire a bit more, and/or more easily. It feels a bit more dirty- but not really in a bad sense. I definitely get facial acne (even cystic) which is really annoying. I think I experience this more with Epiandro in part due to the increased perspiration.

Androsterone: More potent androgen receptor agonist- superior muscle fullness, acute strength in the gym, alpha male confidence, and anxiety reduction via GABA receptor agonism. It has a smoother feel upon dosing, and as levels drop in your system between doses. Epiandro is a bit more “in your face.”

In terms of libido and erection benefits, both are about equal for me. Those benefits do drop though in between doses for me with either compound. I have always done oral products, so I am interested to see if the more sustained release transdermal mechanism leads to more stable benefits all around.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I completely agree..

Epiandro: Superior for energy, vascularity, and likely for fat burning. I seem to perspire a bit more, and/or more easily. It feels a bit more dirty- but not really in a bad sense. I definitely get facial acne (even cystic) which is really annoying. I think I experience this more with Epiandro in part due to the increased perspiration.

Androsterone: More potent androgen receptor agonist- superior muscle fullness, acute strength in the gym, alpha male confidence, and anxiety reduction via GABA receptor antagonism. It has a smoother feel upon dosing, and as levels drop in your system between doses. Epiandro is a bit more “in your face.”

In terms of libido and erection benefits, both are about equal for me. Those benefits do drop though in between doses for me with either compound. I have always done oral products, so I am interested to see if the more sustained release transdermal mechanism leads to more stable benefits all around.
what androsterone product have you used? if it is a oral I would bet that it was underdosed since androsterone is way more expensive than epiandro…

i know you bought 2 bottles of ALPHA SEVEN...at 200mg per dose in transdermal delivery i think it will totally change your perspective about ANDROSTERONE.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We offered a beta release of Alpha Seven...hoping to have some feedback on the beta in the next couple weeks. And hoping to release the production version before the end of the month.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone has posted blood works for epiandro, androsterone or 11-KT? I tried to find how supressive 11-KT is but I've found nothing.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone has posted blood works for epiandro, androsterone or 11-KT? I tried to find how supressive 11-KT is but I've found nothing.
11 kt definitely is suppressive. I ran xi kt at 1.5ml for 3 weeks. When i stopped i felt like sh1t for few days (lethargy and low energy). It took about 5-7 days of 25mg clomid per day to bring me back to normal.

Reactions: UNX

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite stack is 1 andro/epiandro/androsterone. I've done 2 runs of hardrock supps super mandro (1 andro) r-andro shred (androsterone and 7dhea) and CEL stanoplex. Usually dose the epiandro preworkout, and 1 andro/androsterone spaced out throughout the day. Always lean out big time, look full and vascular and strong. Definitely an expensive cycle, but with the minimal sides and super easy recovery, it's worth it to me.