Unanswered Is there anything else i can use year round (mk677)

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
i have been using mk677 year round for about 2-3yrs now. is there anything else as powerful i can use all year round

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
what do u think about using 500mg test a week all year round without a prescription

what if i cant get my hands on it etc

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heyy... Why not a gram a week year round?
Have you even read anything about cycling?
Everyone’s body is different.. here on AM you don’t read to much crazy doses stuff but over on getbig or steroidology I seem guys on a gram of test year round and they post bloodwork showing healthy values. Then there are some who take TRT or cruise doses and their bloodwork is all over the place..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone’s body is different.. here on AM you don’t read to much crazy doses stuff but over on getbig or steroidology I seem guys on a gram of test year round and they post bloodwork showing healthy values. Then there are some who take TRT or cruise doses and their bloodwork is all over the place..
I'm not buying it. Unti I personally meet someone who can show me that's true, I'll never believe it.
Heck .... Cycling year round is almost as bad as ... Cycling year round.
It isn't cycling at all. It's just running steroids constantly all the time.
I'm sure there's been guys who've done it. But without repercussions? Nah.

Last edited:

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do u think about using 500mg test a week all year round without a prescription

My point of saying testosterone is only through prescription. Why would you do so otherwise? You need to be under a doctors care plain and simple

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not going to mention any nanes here, but I was researching a question the other day, and it took me to a thread on another very large board. A question was asked, and there were 10 or 11 individual replies, and I swear, it seemed like each was trying to outdo the others, as far as idiocracy. I've never seen so much nonsense presented as fact. And the worst part ... Nobody ever corrected any of the bullcrap being slung there (as fact).

And this wasn't the only time I've seen this (although it was one of the worst).

This is a good board overall, and generally is full of facts. And BS gets called out for what it is, so it doesnt hurt others.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to mention any nanes here, but I was researching a question the other day, and it took me to a thread on another very large board. A question was asked, and there were 10 or 11 individual replies, and I swear, it seemed like each was trying to outdo the others, as far as idiocracy. I've never seen so much nonsense presented as fact. And the worst part ... Nobody ever corrected any of the bullcrap being slung there (as fact).

And this wasn't the only time I've seen this (although it was one of the worst).

This is a good board overall, and generally is full of facts. And BS gets called out for what it is, so it doesnt hurt others.
The “minds” part of this really does speak volumes. I’ve thought some idiot bro nonsense before and I’m glad I was around here to have people set me straight.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I think 500mg is too much but my dad was cruising on 500mg for years in his 50’s, he’s 60 now and down on a trt level, his cholesterol is a little high but otherwise than that he’s healthy. I would recommend to have Dr to supervise if you cycle year around, actually, it’s good to have a Dr close by anytime you do a cycle.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
all i do is mk677 year round and cycle arimistane/natural products when im cutting

not sure if im ready to go through the roller coaster of cycling hormones because i already i have alot of other stresses in my life. my work is going through a roller coaster with big money swings already and i need to stay focused

ill rather just use stuff i can use year round.. not 1 year on 1 year off.. but just permantly
is there anything else ¨safer/weaker¨ than testosterone i can use +mk677

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
ye i dont wanna start a cycle though, i just wanna know more about compounds like mk677. is there anything similar to this thats not suppresive

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Believe me I myself ran mk-677 for quite a bit of time before stopping entirely. It’s only been my TRT since 2017 until now no other compounds, because I don’t like the idea that mk-677 is still a foreign drug to the body and has other interaction that you may not know about.. I would rather see long term use of actual hgh prescribed through a doctor because at least it is bio identical. Same thing with testosterone.. my opinion is that long term use of hormones should be reserved for things already produced in the body and things like sarms and other anabolics limited to cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Believe me I myself ran mk-677 for quite a bit of time before stopping entirely. It’s only been my TRT since 2017 until now no other compounds, because I don’t like the idea that mk-677 is still a foreign drug to the body and has other interaction that you may not know about.. I would rather see long term use of actual hgh prescribed through a doctor because at least it is bio identical. Same thing with testosterone.. my opinion is that long term use of hormones should be reserved for things already produced in the body and things like sarms and other anabolics limited to cycle.
Whether something is bioidentical or not is one thing. Whether it is in your body at bionormal levels is another.
Just because something is naturally occuring in the body, that doesn't mean adding supra-human levels of it will be safer than adding an outside (non-naturally occurring) substance.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 500mg is too much but my dad was cruising on 500mg for years in his 50’s, he’s 60 now and down on a trt level, his cholesterol is a little high but otherwise than that he’s healthy. I would recommend to have Dr to supervise if you cycle year around, actually, it’s good to have a Dr close by anytime you do a cycle.
I'm very glad that your father is ok. But, there are people out there who have smoked cigarettes or drank lots of alcohol every day of their lives and somehow escaped the deadly effects of it. I'm not saying that "cycling" (running steroids, bioidentical, or not) year 'round will definitely kill you, or permanently harm your body.
I AM saying that it would be extremely foolish to try it.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
I'm very glad that your father is ok. But, there are people out there who have smoked cigarettes or drank lots of alcohol every day of their lives and somehow escaped the deadly effects of it. I'm not saying that "cycling" (running steroids, bioidentical, or not) year 'round will definitely kill you, or permanently harm your body.
I AM saying that it would be extremely foolish to try it.
what do u think about using mk677 permantly then. i have been using it for about 3 years 20mg a day with no side effects so far

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what do u think about using mk677 permantly then. i have been using it for about 3 years 20mg a day with no side effects so far
I think anything carries risk, and most have some sort of sides (really, you haven't exoerienced any sides on mk?). What benefits have you gotten from it?

I think it would be wise to continue researching any studies that might be done, and individuals' feedback.
I don't personally use it. I think a lot of guys cycle it (take breaks) to keep the effectiveness up.
I'm not recommending not using it, but anything that we continually put in our bodies should be researched as much as we can IMO.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
I think anything carries risk, and most have some sort of sides (really, you haven't exoerienced any sides on mk?). What benefits have you gotten from it?

I think it would be wise to continue researching any studies that might be done, and individuals' feedback.
I don't personally use it. I think a lot of guys cycle it (take breaks) to keep the effectiveness up.
I'm not recommending not using it, but anything that we continually put in our bodies should be researched as much as we can IMO.
i sleep better more dreams and i had alot more hunger first couple months.
no ¨negative¨ side effects imo

i defintly build more muscle and stay stronger on cuts than when i didnt use mk677

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
are you sure your taking real mk677? cause if you ran it for 3 years straight I cant imagine your insulin being good at all

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
are you sure your taking real mk677? cause if you ran it for 3 years straight I cant imagine your insulin being good at all
One reason right here, I ain’t gonna touch it!
Too many risks and very little reward!

3 years straight? ...You’d see more from a high dose 8 week andro cycle in terms of size and strength gains and pct is easy.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Insulin sensitivity is probably fucked. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is diabetic and doesn’t know it yet

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Insulin sensitivity is probably fucked. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is diabetic and doesn’t know it yet

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards

i know its real
idk if im diabetic i dont think so

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
QUOTE: In one of the clinical studies, it was revealed that MK677 reduces insulin sensitivity and increases blood sugar levels. However, the degree to which it reduces insulin sensitivity is not even close to cause Diabetes. So, if you read somewhere that Nutrobal can cause diabetes, take it with a pinch of salt. You can supplement with Berberine to increase insulin sensitivity. Read up on the side effects of Berberine before you add it to your regime.

I am doing 16/8 intermittent fasting atm. should i supplement with some Berberine to increase my insulin sensitivity? i havent noticed any problems yet

i use Olympus labs Ghar1ne and sometimes fusion supplements mk677

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
QUOTE: In one of the clinical studies, it was revealed that MK677 reduces insulin sensitivity and increases blood sugar levels. However, the degree to which it reduces insulin sensitivity is not even close to cause Diabetes. So, if you read somewhere that Nutrobal can cause diabetes, take it with a pinch of salt. You can supplement with Berberine to increase insulin sensitivity. Read up on the side effects of Berberine before you add it to your regime.

I am doing 16/8 intermittent fasting atm. should i supplement with some Berberine to increase my insulin sensitivity? i havent noticed any problems yet

i use Olympus labs Ghar1ne and sometimes fusion supplements mk677
Buy a blood glucose meter and check your fasting bg upon waking, that will help tell you if you have bg issues and insulin resistance. They're pretty cheap, you can get one at Walmart.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Buy a blood glucose meter and check your fasting bg upon waking, that will help tell you if you have bg issues and insulin resistance. They're pretty cheap, you can get one at Walmart.
This, I got one for $9 at Wallyworld

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Add in cjc 1295 w/dac dose 500mcg - 1mg 2x a week. It’s a subq injection with a insulin needle two times a week and will really enhance the effects of mk677.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i do is mk677 year round and cycle arimistane/natural products when im cutting

not sure if im ready to go through the roller coaster of cycling hormones because i already i have alot of other stresses in my life. my work is going through a roller coaster with big money swings already and i need to stay focused

ill rather just use stuff i can use year round.. not 1 year on 1 year off.. but just permantly
is there anything else ¨safer/weaker¨ than testosterone i can use +mk677
no