Unanswered Is there any well tried protocol for raloxifene (and AIs) to attack pubertal gyno?

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,

Im reading all the discussions about revering pubertal gyno here, I did my research and while tamox proved to be the best option for PCT, its ralox to appear the best option to fight pubertal stubbord gyno.

I got the well know painful nipple for few days when I was 14 and the bastard didnt fix itself growing up, its more that 20 years there, its not huge but big enough to be a pain in the ass visually.

I failed to find any trie and well know protocol for these cases, many users here run it for few weeks standlone while other run it low dose while crushin E with AIs.

I would like to give it a try and even better would be to go to my family doctor with some official study...Im european and unlike the US, doctors here are mostly public workers with no interest to fix problems unless the patient is not gonna die in their office in that particular moment.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
120 for a few weeks then drop to 60mg for a long while, like a few months. 50mg if Exem for a few days then drop to 12.5 or 25mg eod depending on what you need

You probably won’t really get rid of it, just shrink it. Once it becomes fiberous it sticks around regardless sadly

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Monte_Cristo thumbs up for the avi, love the movie, comeback of all times

I have something that looks like puberty gyno and i hoped that masteron and proviron would help, but they didnt.

I never had painful nipples and the sucker still formed.

If there is tissue, i believe surgery is an only option. I dont know whether starving the gland of estrogen would make it atrophy.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studies were done on 60mg for a year.

Most results were seen in the first 2 months.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Studies were done on 60mg for a year.

Most results were seen in the first 2 months.
So 60mg of ralox per day. Is ai necessary? Even exem crushes my e2 fairly quickly and i feel like sh1t.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So 60mg of ralox per day. Is ai necessary? Even exem crushes my e2 fairly quickly and i feel like sh1t.
What, you need it now?

I guess it would depend on the situation. Is gyno just flaring up or is it old. Wouldn't crush my e2 if it's old gyno.

But this is just bro science. Maybe it's beneficial to lower estro in all cases. Idk.

They didn't use an Ai in the studies and they had favourable results.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I crushed mine once and didn’t crush it the second time. Worked better the first time in my opinion. Like it was a shorter amount of time. Same results in the end

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I crushed mine once and didn’t crush it the second time. Worked better the first time in my opinion. Like it was a shorter amount of time. Same results in the end

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
There are NO drugs that will get rid of 20 year old pubertal gyno. The only kind of gyno that can be reversed is lumps which eventually will go away on there own if your not on a constant hormonal roller coaster. If your nips are fat and swollen and have breasts that are coned out and slight pointy, it’s too late!! Time for the knife!!