Is there a company that will cap powders FO you in small runs?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Is there a company that will cap powders FOR you in small runs?

I have a few hundred grams of (legal) powder but little time to spend sitting with a stupid Cap-M-Quik doing the whole process for hours. Is there a company or independent supplement dealer that has a capping machine who will "custom cap" a pre-blended tub of powder FOR me?

stalemate

Awards
I have a few hundred grams of (legal) powder but little time to spend sitting with a stupid Cap-M-Quik doing the whole process for hours. Is there a company or independent supplement dealer that has a capping machine who will "custom cap" a pre-blended tub of powder FOR me?
why did you buy all of this powder if you don't have time to cap it? or did you not know?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd measure it out, mix it some crystal light and you're set to go. I don't bother with capping anymore.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
why did you buy all of this powder if you don't have time to cap it? or did you not know?
Simply because they're supplements I need--liver protection, for example, and some other stuff. Not having the time to cap thousands of capsules doesn't mean the substance itself should be expendable. I'd rather NOT cap them all, but if I had to I would.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea i say suppened it all in certian liquids and it all depends what substance.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks--I guess I'll try it. It's just so much easier to be able to bring a bag of capsules with me throughout the day when I go to work, instead of loose powders.

Does your advice mean that no, there's NOT a service that will encapsulate powders for me?

(and sheesh, I wish I could edit the typo in the sub line. I feel so GHETTO asking if anyone can do this "fo me"!)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If you can measure any of these in tsp increments, just dump them in your mouth or into a cocktail. I am currently lazy about capping and I just dump several powders in my mouth at once and chug some water. If you can't handle the taste, then put them into a glass or shaker and add some Crystal Lite and drink it.

You could always approach Custom with this request.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Thanks--I guess I'll try it. It's just so much easier to be able to bring a bag of capsules with me throughout the day when I go to work, instead of loose powders.

Does your advice mean that no, there's NOT a service that will encapsulate powders for me?

(and sheesh, I wish I could edit the typo in the sub line. I feel so GHETTO asking if anyone can do this "fo me"!)
Yes no one does that i say hire a little kid to do it for couple $$