Is the original jack3d back?

Jiren7

Awards
Hello, I have seen on several websites a jack3d with the original formulation and also dmha, has anyone tried it?

I thought that usp labs no longer manufactured it but says that it belongs to this company

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They removed dmaa and put dmha in its place. They also added yohimbine. Definitely not the original formula but might be strong if you can tolerate yohimbine. The big thing is it says 1-3 scoops... you might need 3 scoops to get enough dmha for any effect which would make it only 15 servings.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, the formula is similar but not identical. It will get you going.

Don’t worry about the 3 scoops, Hi Tech also says you can “do not exceed 4 a day” of Lipodrene Elite and that’s insane

Jiren7

Awards
They removed dmaa and put dmha in its place. They also added yohimbine. Definitely not the original formula but might be strong if you can tolerate yohimbine. The big thing is it says 1-3 scoops... you might need 3 scoops to get enough dmha for any effect which would make it only 15 servings.

the geranium extract is dmaa right?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

the geranium extract is dmaa right?
In the original they called dmaa “Geranium extract” but they say “To use Geranium Extract, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals removes the currently litigated DMAA from the extract, and use the rest of the unargued alkaloids.” That's a quote from supplement warehouse who carries it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried the new “USP Labs” OxyElite Pro within recent months, which was a similar resurrection.

D6B08371-EDB5-4596-B6C1-CE4182699661.png

I didn’t expect to be impressed (and I wasn’t), but it was cheap enough for me to give it a try. It was definitely nothing like the OG for me, but it is more potent than HydroxyElite.

Problem is, you would at least expect some feel good energy out of this, there was none of that. It does wake you up somewhat reasonably at 1 capsule, but it basically just feels like caffeine and a somewhat dirtier than usual Y extract. It didn’t give me cold sweats, or any thermogenic feel. What it did offer me is an uneasy and quite long lasting increase in anxiety.

I only tried it a handful of times and went back to much better products. I suspect it would a very similar outcome with Jack3d...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was talking to my friend and he said he's tried formulations which mimic the exact profile of the original Jack3d but he said it felt no where as strong.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was talking to my friend and he said he's tried formulations which mimic the exact profile of the original Jack3d but he said it felt no where as strong.
You can still get OG jack3d from the UK, I wasn't into preworkouts when it was originally around but I wouldn't doubt this stuff is legit. I've only ever had one preworkout that's stronger.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can still get OG jack3d from the UK, I wasn't into preworkouts when it was originally around but I wouldn't doubt this stuff is legit. I've only ever had one preworkout that's stronger.
Yeah still worries me lol . You either go massive beast mode , or massive anxiety mode

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard how crazy jack3d was though apparently you’d take it , train like an animal and a couple hours later ready to go again

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah still worries me lol . You either go massive beast mode , or massive anxiety mode
Only got anxiety the first time I tried it, it arrived at 8 pm and I took a full scoop before the gym. I didn't get to sleep until 7 or 8 am. I layed in bed tossing and turning and having some weird almost hallucinogenic day dreams from the inability sleep. While laying there at like 5 am I started to get anxious. That's how I found out it has a 10 hour half life. But I've never had an issue with dmaa as long as I take it around 2-4 in the afternoon max. But the second time I took it about two hours after a heavy bench day I felt like I had enough energy for a marathon. It is great stuff. Gives me awesome euphoria and confidence.

Jiren7

Awards
is it really possible to get the original jack3d?
On the other hand, what ingredients are currently similar to the old dmaa?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it really possible to get the original jack3d?
On the other hand, what ingredients are currently similar to the old dmaa?
I dont exactly know the legal status of DMAA in the UK/Europe but over the last few years some across the pond members have mentioned OG Jack3d being sold on a few sites. Consensus was these were fake. Originating from Poland if I remember correctly.

I assume USP Labs was not dumb enough to continue to produce products with DMAA in em, or to sell their remaining stock overseas. Atleast not after the raid, subsequent court cases and just being watched closely by the FDA. Didnt the FDA confiscate and possibly destroy millions worth of USP products?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I dont exactly know the legal status of DMAA in the UK/Europe but over the last few years some across the pond members have mentioned OG Jack3d being sold on a few sites. Consensus was these were fake. Originating from Poland if I remember correctly.

I assume USP Labs was not dumb enough to continue to produce products with DMAA in em, or to sell their remaining stock overseas. Atleast not after the raid, subsequent court cases and just being watched closely by the FDA. Didnt the FDA confiscate and possibly destroy millions worth of USP products?
Wasn't the stock returned but not allowed for sale? Its been a while since I've looked into it. Hopefully others have more info.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't the stock returned but not allowed for sale? Its been a while since I've looked into it. Hopefully others have more info.
That was Hi-Tech.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your weiner doesn't work later that day, you'll know it's DMAA.

Last edited:
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like I said I wasn't around to try the original but the stuff I got from across the pond claiming to be the OG stuff is strong as hell. Definitely worth it for a good pre, but if its not the original makes me wonder whats in it.....