Is that really Anavar? Anonymous testing for your mystery tablets and raws!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Hey brothers! saywutrly here with a public service announcement. Since my posts get so long that I think some folks don't want to read them (I honestly don't blame them) here's the Clifnotes first for those who just want to get the highlights of what's going on here:

-There is an anonymous service that will test compounds which were represented as one thing but may not be that thing.
-This service is established with a great track record and is a non-profit.
-This service will test pills and powders, but no liquids/oils
-I have personally used this service with favorable results (unfortunately not favorable for the tablets I had, but favorable as in the service being anonymous, accurate and timely)
-The name of this service, ecstacydata.org, does not imply that they work with compounds other than party drugs. This is why I wanted to let everyone know about it. They are fully geared to test for any of our favorite compounds in any tablets, capsules, or powders.

For those who want the long story, please continue below.

This site/service has been around for quite some time but because of the name, I don't know how many in the bodybuilding world are aware of it. If the response is good and I'm right about folks not knowing about it, let's go try and get this stickied.

Started as a harm reduction site due to the influx of unsafe, aldulterated ecstacy tablets, ecstacydata.org will actually test any of your tablets, capsules, powder, or blotters (unfortunately not oil or other liquids) against what you were told is supposed to be in there. If it isn't what you thought, they will compare it against all their known test standards (yes, they have all the standards for anabolics) and let you know what it really is. In the unlikely event they are unable to identify it at all, they will let you know how many unique compounds they identified and the ratio at which they were included. That we won't have to worry too much about as it is much more common concerning the psychoactive research chemical scene with brand-new clandestinely-designed products. We might receive this result if the compound was simply synthesized so poorly that it is all byproducts or an unintended end-product.

All you have to do is send a tablet or sample of the powder (standard, untraceable mail is just fine for anonymity) to their listed address along with the current fee for testing and they will lab-test the compound and post the results on their public database so that others are able to use the information for themselves (unfortunately less helpful for us as unique forms/stamps/presses are not common for our types of tablets).

This is perfect for those who buy raws right from China to homebrew (are you REALLY whipping up some primobolan?) or just so that you can be damn sure that Anavar your girl wants to run so badly isn't just Anadrol. It is way more accurate than trying to do a reagent test at home, which can easily be fooled by the addition of a small amount of the target compound to the overall mixture, masking agents, or even certain dyes used in pills. The cost isn't much more than buying one of those home-test kits and it puts a renowned and experienced lab in your corner.

When I was into the party scene, I used this site to identify the contents of more than one questionable tablet and settle disagreements with myself and my people. It isn't a scam, they are a non-profit organization dedicated to harm reduction and they have been around for many years. I just wasn't sure how many folks knew that this existed so I wanted to share this with you all. I hope this helps some of y'all. Stay safe out there and get big!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Is this, like, not allowed and everyone is just staying the hell away from it? I didn't see anything in the rules that seemed like it wouldn't be okay.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to the folks who gave rep points for this! If it saves even just one brother from fake primo or a sister from fake anavar, I'll be very happy.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U gonna post the site :D

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Well what the hell. I'm sorry, brothers. Looks like the my fancy hyperlink didn't work before so I'll just post the URL. http://www.ecstacydata.org is the site. My apologies!

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I looked through the site as I was interested but it's all geared at ecstasy. It even says in the FAQ that they can't test to see if the pills have something like HGH in it, so I don't see how this is beneficial to the bodybuilding community whatsoever.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I looked through the site as I was interested but it's all geared at ecstasy. It even says in the FAQ that they can't test to see if the pills have something like HGH in it, so I don't see how this is beneficial to the bodybuilding community whatsoever.
Nope, not HGH. Only pills and powders. HGH is a lyophilized powder. I don't group them in with this. Take a look through the site. You will see pills tested for things like oxymetholone. They couldn't do HGH or peptides, though.

And yes, it is geared at the E crowd. That's why I took the time to explain it all. I've read through those pages hundreds of times. They often test pills containing hormones. I've seen that with my own eyes.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Furthermore, any lab which can tell the difference between 25i-NBOME and 25C-NBOME is plenty capable of telling between test prop and primo.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I just read this again. If you need a paid service to tell you that there's no rHGH in a PILL, then you should not be messing with any of this. Grab some cell tech and some whey protonz.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Dude I am prescribed test cyp, winstrol, and HCG with some other ****. I have no use for this service whatsoever I was just saying what it was talking about in the FAQ section.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Dude I am prescribed test cyp, winstrol, and HCG with some other ****. I have no use for this service whatsoever I was just saying what it was talking about in the FAQ section.
I have no use for someone who makes negative comments on my posts without reading them in their entirety, yet here we are.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Bro this is post 12 obviously no one gives two f*cks. And your not even right with what your talking about so why don't you bounce your e dropping punk ass to a rave.