Is test prop useless?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The title is rhetorical, since many people use it without issues. However, I must ask- Has anyone here had massive swelling and PIP from test prop? It's not even the PIP itself, it's the massive golf ball sized swelling. I tried prop for around 3 weeks, hoping the swelling would go down with the next shot, that my body would acclimate if it was some allergic thing, but to no avail. I tried it both subq and shallow IM in the quads. Same Story. I had two sources, and both caused the same swelling, I do not believe there was something wrong with the source.
Any ideas why I would get such massive swelling from it? And if there's anyway I can lessen it? Otherwise, test prop will be a no-go for me, and that's okay, it's just I have a lot of it lying around.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be the blend but I've read of others that were allergic to the Prop ester itself and described your issues.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a bit random, but sometimes you also have to consider the oil they use to blend the AAS. Some people are allergic to cottonseed oil or other things they use, so you might want to have a look at what it says on the bottle.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My quads are finally getting used to it. In glutes it hurts, and in the shoulder it was the worst PIP of my life. SQ was a disaster and very painful too.
This is my first time with test prop and from now, I'll stick with enanthate if I can. My next cycle will be test E and NPP despite many people recommend using test prop in combination with NPP.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is a bit random, but sometimes you also have to consider the oil they use to blend the AAS. Some people are allergic to cottonseed oil or other things they use, so you might want to have a look at what it says on the bottle.
I checked and this is what it says. miglyol 840, ethyl oleate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol. Mean anything to you?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My quads are finally getting used to it. In glutes it hurts, and in the shoulder it was the worst PIP of my life. SQ was a disaster and very painful too.
This is my first time with test prop and from now, I'll stick with enanthate if I can. My next cycle will be test E and NPP despite many people recommend using test prop in combination with NPP.
Yeah. I never tried the delts because I was scared from the quads and the glutes. Very disappointed with this development. This basically means that you will spend a month without test before you can start your pct, because you have to go with cyp/enth. Any ideas about what to fill that month with? Can't waste all that time being shut down and do nothing. Maybe a SARM, or another short acting compound, but maybe they are all bitches. How about primobolan?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. I never tried the delts because I was scared from the quads and the glutes. Very disappointed with this development. This basically means that you will spend a month without test before you can start your pct, because you have to go with cyp/enth. Any ideas about what to fill that month with? Can't waste all that time being shut down and do nothing. Maybe a SARM, or another short acting compound, but maybe they are all bitches. How about primobolan?

Acetate.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I checked and this is what it says. miglyol 840, ethyl oleate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol. Mean anything to you?
The benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol are to prevent bacteria growth in the formula.

Here's what I was about to Google about miglyol 840.

What is Miglyol 840?
Miglyol 840 is a propylene glycol diester, It comes from saturated plant fatty acids chain lengths of C8 and C10. A fatty acid is a carbon chain that play a role in metabolic fuel for membranes, but they are also used for industrial purposes as a stabilizer. A saturated fatty acid means that it is filled with hydrogen and has an even number of carbon atoms in its chain, about 12-22.

Miglyol 840 is a pure product that is highly desired by pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries because it has few to no additives, it has minimal additives, and it is a clear, colorless liquid that allows for a product to be spread across the skin, it is a non-greasy formula, it is water resistant, it has a low viscosity, and its non-oxidizing. If Miglyol 840 is used for injection, it acts as a solubilizer, and its low viscosity is desired as a carrier.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It might be the concentration of BA/BB or the miglyol. Not many react to ethyl oleate.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m short on time so I’ve not fact checked myself here but I recently put some test prop sub q (I do my cruise dose of test c sub q - never an issue, larger amounts I’d always go Im but as I was dosing prop eod the amount was smaller so figured it would spare the glutes).

massive lump and inflammation - never felt like an infection but was proper fucked. Did a quick look around and apparently the shorter Ester doesn’t go well sub q (note, I’ve not looked into this more or checked the rationale - I just stuck the next one in my delt instead) so there may be something in that.

Reactions: UNX

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man all kinds of solvents in there

1st of all i dont like the sound of ethyl oleate

My homebrew test e is always oil (sesame) + 2% benzyl alcohol, i will rather make it a lower concentration than use all these solvents

Only exception was mast e where i put in 20% BB but i get no adverse reactions from Benzyl Benzoate

Even my tren ace is just 2% BA and oil, nothing else.

I only used low doses but tren ace which is supposed to carry some sting was completely painless, in the freaking quads.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With test E you only need to wait 2 weeks before PCT. I'll just wait, I'm not a big fan of orals.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh man all kinds of solvents in there

1st of all i dont like the sound of ethyl oleate

My homebrew test e is always oil (sesame) + 2% benzyl alcohol, i will rather make it a lower concentration than use all these solvents

Only exception was mast e where i put in 20% BB but i get no adverse reactions from Benzyl Benzoate

Even my tren ace is just 2% BA and oil, nothing else.

I only used low doses but tren ace which is supposed to carry some sting was completely painless, in the freaking quads.
Wish these UGL guys would give a crap and do something nice for a change.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m short on time so I’ve not fact checked myself here but I recently put some test prop sub q (I do my cruise dose of test c sub q - never an issue, larger amounts I’d always go Im but as I was dosing prop eod the amount was smaller so figured it would spare the glutes).

massive lump and inflammation - never felt like an infection but was proper fucked. Did a quick look around and apparently the shorter Ester doesn’t go well sub q (note, I’ve not looked into this more or checked the rationale - I just stuck the next one in my delt instead) so there may be something in that.
Yeah proper fucked i show I would describe it too. It was fine in your delt? No massive swelling? Maybe I will try IM once again in my next cycle. Maybe.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol are to prevent bacteria growth in the formula.

Here's what I was about to Google about miglyol 840.

Thanks for the info. Wonder which one is causing the flare up.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. Wonder which one is causing the flare up.
Talk to the mfg or source and explain to him the problems you're having. A lot of times, the customer service is better with AAS dealers than you can find at your local Walmart. He might be able to get you another kind of test or some test p with less of those chemicals in it.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever used dbol for a month or so after last enth shot, the logic being that it can be used in place of test and you will have supra levels right up to the enth/cyp clearing your body and can start pct having had no decline. Is this a known concept or has anyone heard of it, i haven't but it seems like something i want to try and maybe there's a downside I'm knowledgeable enough to be aware of

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Has anyone ever used dbol for a month or so after last enth shot, the logic being that it can be used in place of test and you will have supra levels right up to the enth/cyp clearing your body and can start pct having had no decline. Is this a known concept or has anyone heard of it, i haven't but it seems like something i want to try and maybe there's a downside I'm knowledgeable enough to be aware of
Sounds like a great idea and you can get some extra growth out of it

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think I've ever done it, but it sounds similar to running a short ester at the end.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prop is known for doing that, not too sure why nobody mentionned that before. It’s simply how people is designed and not everybody can manage it. Best way is to dose low and daily.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Test prop always hurts for me post shot...especially in the quads. It could be the carrier, or it could be the prop. You could try mixing two compounds to see if that helps. I always used to mix mine to diminish the pip. My favorite blend ever was test ace and test prop at a 50/50 split. Unfortunately that source shut down years ago. 😞

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test prop always hurts for me post shot...especially in the quads. It could be the carrier, or it could be the prop. You could try mixing two compounds to see if that helps. I always used to mix mine to diminish the pip. My favorite blend ever was test ace and test prop at a 50/50 split. Unfortunately that source shut down years ago. 😞
People say how short esters carry a bite... but it seems to be particularly bad with propionate, right?

I mean, i havent heard of PIP horror stories with tren ace and i definitely had a very smooth ride with it as far as PIP goes.

So it must be propanoic acid ester itself.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I basically used sarms and hcg throughout that last month before starting pct (the hcg was on throughout the cycle).

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It has got to be either the Ester, or miglyol 840 or ethyl oleate.

You mentioned 2 sources, what is in the other sources vial?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
People say how short esters carry a bite... but it seems to be particularly bad with propionate, right?

I mean, i havent heard of PIP horror stories with tren ace and i definitely had a very smooth ride with it as far as PIP goes.

Yes, but I also think that it has something to do with the combo of ester and hormone. Test Ace is lovely, so is tren ace...but primo ace is supposed to be crippling. Test Prop hurts but I have never heard another prop hurting like TP does.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, but I also think that it has something to do with the combo of ester and hormone. Test Ace is lovely, so is tren ace...but primo ace is supposed to be crippling. Test Prop hurts but I have never heard another prop hurting like TP does.
Good, that helped steer me off the path of trying to source injectable primo ace. I will stick to my test and tren (no pun intended 😁)

Primo ace, anyway, it is low conc, so many ml's would be needed...lots of oil and lots of PIP...bleh

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good, that helped steer me off the path of trying to source injectable primo ace. I will stick to my test and tren (no pun intended 😁)

Primo ace, anyway, it is low conc, so many ml's would be needed...lots of oil and lots of PIP...bleh
Exactly why I won’t run primo. I don’t mind pinning but primo needs high volume (probably 1ml per day) to have a decent cycle + it usually needs to be stacked with at least test so screw it sadly. Not worth that much volume and pinning and all the risk around primo that’s mostly all under dosed or faked.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Exactly why I won’t run primo. I don’t mind pinning but primo needs high volume (probably 1ml per day) to have a decent cycle + it usually needs to be stacked with at least test so screw it sadly. Not worth that much volume and pinning and all the risk around primo that’s mostly all under dosed or faked.
Yeah. Very few sources have legit primo. I have see a few tests on some place that do have it, but it’s not consistent. Any source would need to test every batch they order, but I don’t think any do that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah. Very few sources have legit primo. I have see a few tests on some place that do have it, but it’s not consistent. Any source would need to test every batch they order, but I don’t think any do that.
Yep brother. sad thing is too many people tell themselves "why would a source take the risk bla bla" well because if they put 50mg/ml instead of the 150mg/ml in it even if you test it you’re never going to fucking know. It’ll simply say it’s primo. Not how much there is in it. Plus nobody test **** anyways

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep brother. sad thing is too many people tell themselves "why would a source take the risk bla bla" well because if they put 50mg/ml instead of the 150mg/ml in it even if you test it you’re never going to fucking know. It’ll simply say it’s primo. Not how much there is in it. Plus nobody test **** anyways
yeah absolutely true that. Tbh my only tests come from my bloods and that only really tells me if my test is legit and if my prolactin is evaluated then my 19nor probably is what it says.....

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You have long term users that pin it everyday to ****stay stable***** so no something is going on

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

It has got to be either the Ester, or miglyol 840 or ethyl oleate.

You mentioned 2 sources, what is in the other sources vial?
Can't find such details on the packaging on that one. It's a german brand, can I mention the name?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Prop is known for doing that, not too sure why nobody mentionned that before. It’s simply how people is designed and not everybody can manage it. Best way is to dose low and daily.
What do you think about dosing 20mg per day? is that even worth it?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just before I answer.. is it because you have prop and you don’t want to waste it? Because the easy answer would be not to use prop brother
Haha you caught me. Yeah that's exactly it. I am fine, I can throw it away. was just thinking of ways I could somehow make use of it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha you caught me. Yeah that's exactly it. I am fine, I can throw it away. was just thinking of ways I could somehow make use of it.
Hey test is test! It’s for you to decide if you can manage that pip and pain until you finished your bottles. If it’s too bad it’s not worth it!

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey test is test! It’s for you to decide if you can manage that pip and pain until you finished your bottles. If it’s too bad it’s not worth it!
To be honest I stuck with golf balls over my ass and midriff for three weeks, like the champ I am. And I even got to hide it from my girl because of the lockdown. But I think I will let it go. Donate the test to the needy.