Is T3 highly recommended on Tren?

copaaz

Awards
or is just a suggestion? I've also read that it's not needed at all in most people. If you have experience please advise?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supposedly tren decreases t3, somehow. Whether its t3 production, or its ability to act in the body, I dont know.

If youre not competing and looking for every little edge you can get, risks be damned, Im not sure its worth it myself. As in, I personally never noticed much difference the times I took it, vs the times I havent. I get more out of adding in something like mast.

copaaz

Awards
thanks Nac. Would running Clenbuterol instead of mast be an ok stack?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive never run clen, Im sure theres guys who have run it with tren. Its a combo that I think would be in the very high risk category (heart health), so be sure in your mind you have researched the risks thoroughly.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive never run clen, Im sure theres guys who have run it with tren. Its a combo that I think would be in the very high risk category (heart health), so be sure in your mind you have researched the risks thoroughly.
Definitely. especially at the doses that are "recommended" online and In the Bb community. People take about 5 times the needed dosage it’s just simply ridiculous.