Is Strikeforce still trying to "pad" Lashleys' record?

Vtaper

Awards
I think its time they get a top Heavyweight against him, we all want to know if he can be as impressive as Lesnar(or maybe more?) but it seems like Strikeforce is hesitant to do that.

Or do any of you think that Simms has a chance?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shuttling anyone along the same path as Lesnar is ultra-rare. I expect Lashley to win this fight easily, but he's still a developing prospect. Take out his notoriety from the WWE and he is another great amateur wrestler making a transition to MMA.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I watched the fight last night. He didn't appear to be up to Lesnar's level yet. I'm not saying Lesnar is unbeatable....(just not by this guy).

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wes Sims gotta be joking...

Wth was the shape to which he showed up to the fight? Seriously? Does he just not give a **** about his "career" anymore?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
wow wes got fat. he trains with roid monkeys and looks like hes never liftied at all lol. he got worked and who cares if they pad his record. id rather he get more experience then get tossed in with the dogs and get ripped a new one.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coker mentioned that Lashley will most likely meet Rogers next. That could be interesting

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
you should watch the post fight interview with Wes LOL they got it on cagepotato