Answered Is something like 19nor dhea truly hair safe?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, how are you all doing? I just had a question regarding anabolics and hair. I’ve spent a long time growing my hair and I definitely value it as vain as that sounds. There’s not much hair loss in my family , but it still worries me. - just giving some background rant. I’ve read 19 nors or a 19nor dhea like hi tech deca, or bl abNORmal are safe but is this true as they do have some androgenic effect within the body? I know nandrolone is converted to DHN which is a weaker than dht. I’m currently natural but looking to add something soon as I do suffer hormonal issues which makes it very hard to continue bodybuilding to my maximum capacity. I guess you have to experiment to see , but it’ll definitely worrisome. Thanks!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m also just curious on the topic. A part of me just wants to say “screw it, no time to waste got to get jacked!” 🤣

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t happen too often.
But some guys don’t need an AI, some have to run one high dosed year round. Some guys take a week of Proviron at 25mg/day and hair falls out in clumps and guys like me already half bald, don’t lose anything with dhts stacked on dhts. I’m worried about actual health problems doing this though, I’d probably not do it, if I were worried about my hairline above all else.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It doesn’t happen too often.
But some guys don’t need an AI, some have to run one high dosed year round. Some guys take a week of Proviron at 25mg/day and hair falls out in clumps and guys like me already half bald, don’t lose anything with dhts stacked on dhts. I’m worried about actual health problems doing this though, I’d probably not do it, if I were worried about my hairline above all else.
Great post and yes, the cardiovascular system and kidneys are top priority and this is obvious. I wasn’t intending on abusing , though. Very low doses and getting the most out of that with training and diet which are number one.

Thanks friend

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only way to know is to give it a try.
I feel like the guys with severe shedding are on precontest stacks. Not your typical otc PH/DS stack.
I doubt sincerely you will see any hair loss whatsoever unless your are just one of those really unlucky guys.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only way to know is to give it a try.
I feel like the guys with severe shedding are on precontest stacks. Not your typical otc PH/DS stack.
I doubt sincerely you will see any hair loss whatsoever unless your are just one of those really unlucky guys.
Thanks bro and I agree. I think I may use something more effective now thinking about it. Seems like what you’re saying is the main consensus of it, so 19nor dhea May be alright , but I think there are better. Was thinking about CEL epplexx too

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
seeing as how the 19 nor PHs dont do dick all, I'd say you would be more than safe. 🏋️‍♂️
Lol yeah I may just do something else

Most people say it’s weak and doesn’t do much

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, how are you all doing? I just had a question regarding anabolics and hair. I’ve spent a long time growing my hair and I definitely value it as vain as that sounds. There’s not much hair loss in my family , but it still worries me. - just giving some background rant. I’ve read 19 nors or a 19nor dhea like hi tech deca, or bl abNORmal are safe but is this true as they do have some androgenic effect within the body? I know nandrolone is converted to DHN which is a weaker than dht. I’m currently natural but looking to add something soon as I do suffer hormonal issues which makes it very hard to continue bodybuilding to my maximum capacity. I guess you have to experiment to see , but it’ll definitely worrisome. Thanks!
Very unlikely to happen with nandrolones, DHT are hard on hair, but everything is genetics in the end. I have run 600-700mg pw of masteron with 60mg of winny per day and some test and my hair was 100% same as before cycle, but I m not prone to MBP :)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very unlikely to happen with nandrolones, DHT are hard on hair, but everything is genetics in the end. I have run 600-700mg pw of masteron with 60mg of winny per day and some test and my hair was 100% same as before cycle, but I m not prone to MBP :)
Hm , I’m not naturally prone but who knows how I’ll respond 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’d love to run 500mg of primo or dhb , though and some anavar 👍 🤣😂 . The cycle you ran I bet you looked INSANE

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO your biggest concern should be prolactine and estrogen control when you run nandrolones and deca can shut you down pretty hard. Yes that cycle was insane, hard on lipids but with proper diet and good pct its all come back in normal after few weeks :D Both, mas and winny, are very harsh on lipids xD

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMO your biggest concern should be prolactine and estrogen control when you run nandrolones and deca can shut you down pretty hard. Yes that cycle was insane, hard on lipids but with proper diet and good pct its all come back in normal after few weeks :D Both, mas and winny, are very harsh on lipids xD
Lipids are the biggest concern ! And yeah , what is your opinion on an npp only cycle? That would be lower aromatization than test but obviously prolactin would still be of concern ? I wonder how dhb is

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup _ And I’m totally prone to mpb but dhts don’t exacerbate it for me at all. Weird stuff sometimes.
I wouldn’t know what it’s like to even run any amount of aas and not not take letro every day.
I hear about guys on 600/600 test and tren and swear Nolva for 5 days will make gyno go away.
I can’t even run those two that high let alone be able to control any gyno ever with just Nolva.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lipids are the biggest concern ! And yeah , what is your opinion on an npp only cycle? That would be lower aromatization than test but obviously prolactin would still be of concern ? I wonder how dhb is
No... Test with all 19nors. Unless you want to run Trest
This all seems like a big jump from ph’s.
Why not just run some DMZ with Dermacrine or something that’s not too complicated?

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well npp is fast ester of deca, it will kick in faster and many report much less water retention with npp than with deca. Always put some test in any cycle. For example when I run tren, I always run trt dose of test with 250-300mg tren pw. So if you want to go npp you should add some test there. Prolactine is product of progesterone and estrogen, nandrolones will raise progesterone and high progesterone in combo with high estrogen will raise up prolactin. So basically if you keep your estrogen in normal range you will not have prolactin issues, also good thing to stack with npp or tren is masteron or winny, both decrease progesterone. And never run nolva with nandrolones because nolva also raise up progesterone.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No... Test with all 19nors. Unless you want to run Trest
This all seems like a big jump from ph’s.
Why not just run some DMZ with Dermacrine or something that’s not too complicated?
I haven’t even ran a ph yet haha. But yeah very true I’m just very curious on the whole subject and it interest me. I’m a competitor Too, so that plays factors

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well npp is fast ester of deca, it will kick in faster and many report much less water retention with npp than with deca. Always put some test in any cycle. For example when I run tren, I always run trt dose of test with 250-300mg tren pw. So if you want to go npp you should add some test there. Prolactine is product of progesterone and estrogen, nandrolones will raise progesterone and high progesterone in combo with high estrogen will raise up prolactin. So basically if you keep your estrogen in normal range you will not have prolactin issues, also good thing to stack with npp or tren is masteron or winny, both decrease progesterone. And never run nolva with nandrolones because nolva also raise up progesterone.
I have read that’s why winny causes joint pain. And there’s been a few articles posted about deca only and a few experiments on YouTube and such. I know Taeian is a proponent of it, that’s why I ask.

And yes, always watch the prolactin and estro. We have to keep estro in range

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i took low dose primo with low dose test to get a feel good effect from my TRT and the shed was there but not horrible. i assumed i was just adjusting.

then i took anavar and primo for a week stacked on top of each other (on top of low dose test) and my hair shed immediately. i was thinking those two were "safe" but in combo (or maybe due to the var) it wasnt a good mix for my genetic makeup
What was your dosing like? They are DHT derivatives but are you sure they were both legit and not something like winstrol or more test labeled falsely??

I’m not genetically prone but man, the aas route is just too stressful. Too many things to worry about and such. Think I’m going to stay natural.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still thinking about giving 19nor dhea a shot and using sup3r 19 by OL. Would I need an AI on hand? If I did. Obviously a serm for pct, though. Seems like 19nor dhea is pretty dang mild

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
19 Nor by definition AR not going to convert to DHT so therefore your hair should be perfectly fine. If you are genetically predisposed to losing your hair there's a slight possibility that if you were running a assload of deca or running Tren that you might lose a little bit of hair but it is more the DHT compounds that people like you should be worried about and you're talking about a prohormone that doesn't convert to test or DHT but 19 Nor andro so you're fine.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
19 Nor by definition AR not going to convert to DHT so therefore your hair should be perfectly fine. If you are genetically predisposed to losing your hair there's a slight possibility that if you were running a assload of deca or running Tren that you might lose a little bit of hair but it is more the DHT compounds that people like you should be worried about and you're talking about a prohormone that doesn't convert to test or DHT but 19 Nor andro so you're fine.
Okay , yeah this is what I expected. The DHT compounds seem to be the worse. Could be the fact that they dry out the scalp too.

I’m not genetically prone , but I pull some strands at times. My hair is long, though. I know it’s always a risk but nandrolone doesn’t seem to cause issues especially not the 19 nor dhea

Is OL sup3r 19 a good product? If anyone has a recommendation please let me know. I’ve seen hi tech, blackstone , chaos and pain be the only others to really carry a 19nor dhea

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
explain something to me ...

low dose test and high dose HCG caused me to shed...

low dose test and mid dose primobolan did not cause a shed

test + primo + anavar had it falling out like chemo ... and i only ran the var for a week

why is that?
What were your doses? Many people say test is the worse for hair when in addition to other compounds . Could just be your body adapting to a new hormonal environment too?

Are you genetically prone?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
explain something to me ...

low dose test and high dose HCG caused me to shed...

low dose test and mid dose primobolan did not cause a shed

test + primo + anavar had it falling out like chemo ... and i only ran the var for a week

why is that?
Test + high hcg made body convert more test into dht most likely. And more test available period, which will equal shed.

Test & primo no shed bc primo is fairly easy on hairline, prolly the best out of all dht's

Test+primo+var had u shedding lots bc that was two dht's plus the test that is already able to convert.

Plus if there was any thyroid issues or hormones involved that will also have an effect. I have no genetic factors at all but when my thyroid crashed and I was using some mast I too shed like chemo, was insane. But once i got on cytomel hair went back to full as full.

Also, may i recommend that peptide ru40158889493626383ie or wtvr it is? Have a few buddies who've had good to great success w it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test + high hcg made body convert more test into dht most likely. And more test available period, which will equal shed.

Test & primo no shed bc primo is fairly easy on hairline, prolly the best out of all dht's

Test+primo+var had u shedding lots bc that was two dht's plus the test that is already able to convert.

Plus if there was any thyroid issues or hormones involved that will also have an effect. I have no genetic factors at all but when my thyroid crashed and I was using some mast I too shed like chemo, was insane. But once i got on cytomel hair went back to full as full.

Also, may i recommend that peptide ru40158889493626383ie or wtvr it is? Have a few buddies who've had good to great success w it.
Also raises the question if he used more AI with test + hcg due to more estrogen conversion. I’ve read AI can cause some pretty bad shedding. Or maybe the estrogen itself?