Is someone logging radian nutrition SD?

chris12234

Awards
I will probably give it a try in a few weeks and i will let you know.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good experience here with radian SD and Ive been on every oral known to man except cheque drops and legit haoltestin...not the PH. Legit oral tren..dosed at 250mcgs is probably my personal favorite followed closely by SD...but thats just me.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good experience here with radian SD and Ive been on every oral known to man except cheque drops and legit haoltestin...not the PH. Legit oral tren..dosed at 250mcgs is probably my personal favorite followed closely by SD...but thats just me.
When did you used/buy it? I heard good reviews also so I got mine around April/May but didn’t get anything out of it... I got other SD from a friend and saw a difference in my body over night. Don’t think what I got from Radian was SD unfortunately.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a few 1000 tabs from like a year ago...they are certainly good to go.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a few 1000 tabs from like a year ago...they are certainly good to go.
Not since the beginning of this year it was bunk. Up it to 30 didn’t feel a damn thing after a week on 20 then a few days on 30 tosses it. Highly disappointed luckily I found a better source.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone tried Generation SD Matrix ? - I see this brand in few UK online stores.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I read good reviews on radians SD so bought a pack....after getting some feedback from @BBiceps they are still sitting there unopened. Really disappointed in the company.