Is PRE Still a board sponsor? Regardless are there any reps here or anyone affiliated with them?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to chat with someone 1 on 1 and give them a chance to right a wrong prior to posting pictures & videos of what my lab rat is dealing with

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If it’s a research chem, then I would suspect they aren’t a board sponsor. You also should realize what can happen if taking research chemicals. I’m going of your use of the word lab rat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it’s a research chem, then I would suspect they aren’t a board sponsor.
I think PRE is no longer a board sponsor, though, they do pay to be able to advertise and discuss product here. but there are many research sites that sponsor this site. there is even a sub forum for them here.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sent you a Google drive link videos are still processing but should be available soon

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think PRE is no longer a board sponsor, though, they do pay to be able to advertise and discuss product here. but there are many research sites that sponsor this site. there is even a sub forum for them here.
Ok , I didn’t know that. I though research sites weren’t allowed here. My apologies, I miss spoke.