Unanswered Is ostarine suppressive at 25mg?

JDEADLIFT

Awards
Is ostarine suppressive at 25mg per day? Ran this with inhibit E and having libido issues, do you think adding in DHEA TD will fix the libido problem

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms such as ostarine usually take about 4 weeks to reach full levels and "kick in". Assuming you didn’t buy your sarm from an unknown compagny that sold you some pro hormone instead of ostarine, a loss of libido is possible but you should still be able to have sex and have decent erections. If not, I’d seriously question my source.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I swear sometimes these sarms be fucking people more than actual roids lmao

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I swear sometimes these sarms be fucking people more than actual roids lmao
They’re not the worlds worst thing. And there are several that have some value.
But as far as I’m concerned, Osta and LGD, just do Var or Dbol. Both will give better results, shut you down just as bad, be probably even less toxic, and you know exactly what to expect.

JDEADLIFT

Awards
Sarms such as ostarine usually take about 4 weeks to reach full levels and "kick in". Assuming you didn’t buy your sarm from an unknown compagny that sold you some pro hormone instead of ostarine, a loss of libido is possible but you should still be able to have sex and have decent erections. If not, I’d seriously question my source.
They’re not the worlds worst thing. And there are several that have some value.
But as far as I’m concerned, Osta and LGD, just do Var or Dbol. Both will give better results, shut you down just as bad, be probably even less toxic, and you know exactly what to expect.
do you think supplementing Shea will help with libido issues?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had zero issues with ostarine personally. Doesn't mean I wasn't suppressed necessarily, I never did bloods to confirm, but I felt absolutely fine. That was ramping up to 35mg towards the end of the 8 weeks.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The worst in suppression I’ve ever get was ligandrol... far worse than any of the andros, Dmz, epistane, etc... I hated it and will never use it again... took 1-2 months to feel better after... I’ve never tried osterine though...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The worst in suppression I’ve ever get was ligandrol... far worse than any of the andros, Dmz, epistane, etc... I hated it and will never use it again... took 1-2 months to feel better after... I’ve never tried osterine though...
Theres a Guy on the web that goes by big mike that claims lgd can permanently shut down your pituitary gland.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Theres a Guy on the web that goes by big mike that claims lgd can permanently shut down your pituitary gland.
This was awful... I mean it took months to feel better and I didn’t even gain jack on the cycle... will never ever take again even if paid... I feel much better now... crap even after 6 weeks of Dmz at 50 mg I felt great 2 weeks into my pct (technically 3 as I started some pct ingredients my last week of cycle).

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was awful... I mean it took months to feel better and I didn’t even gain jack on the cycle... will never ever take again even if paid... I feel much better now... crap even after 6 weeks of Dmz at 50 mg I felt great 2 weeks into my pct (technically 3 as I started some pct ingredients my last week of cycle).
To me, there’s enough red flags on sarms to just use steroids instead. There’s a whole lot more data on steroids, so here pretty predictable. Plus, sarms were supposedly supposed to replace steroids in a lot of medical situations and that didn’t happen.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion the red flags with sarms are the source. The biggest risk is weather you actually have legit sarms. If you do then I believe you are pretty good to go. Ostarine is suppressive but I wouldn't personally run a cycle support with it and would be happy doing OTC pct. Thats just me and not the best advise but it's that mild. Ostarine is one of the sarms most accused of being bunk because the effects are so subtle you still need diet and training 100% on point to get results. So many people take it, dirty bulk, feel like sh1t, stop the cycle, stop eating, get back to where they started and say it does nothing. Anyway I'm rambling.

Also don't underestimate the power of the mind. The worst thing for libido issues is thinking you might have libido issues.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I don't believe you would need inhibit e with it. Although that's a natural product ostarine itself won't tank your estrogen. If your cutting that can cause libido issues. I would stop the inhibit e and see where your at next week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To me, there’s enough red flags on sarms to just use steroids instead. There’s a whole lot more data on steroids, so here pretty predictable. Plus, sarms were supposedly supposed to replace steroids in a lot of medical situations and that didn’t happen.
From day one, I’ve had red flags.
I’ve never tried to dog on guys for using them, just try to help them see, I’ve read thousands of threads, and these stupid things **** so many guys labs up that expected them to be a much safer alternative to oral steroids. I have never touched them besides Cardarine.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From day one, I’ve had red flags.
I’ve never tried to dog on guys for using them, just try to help them see, I’ve read thousands of threads, and these stupid things **** so many guys labs up that expected them to be a much safer alternative to oral steroids. I have never touched them besides Cardarine.
I tried one run of them. Didn’t see a whole lot really. I just don’t think here worth the time, money or risk when you can get more for less with real gear.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are worth something if you run them at an extremely high dosage but then it’s so $$$$ that it’s not worth it. Plus, you don’t wanna see the bloodworks of high dose sarms like lgd,osta,rad etc. It’s horrible. So yeah not worth it I used them but never will anymore.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They are worth something if you run them at an extremely high dosage but then it’s so $$$$ that it’s not worth it. Plus, you don’t wanna see the bloodworks of high dose sarms like lgd,osta,rad etc. It’s horrible. So yeah not worth it I used them but never will anymore.
Yeah I won’t try sarms again either... they either did nothing to the point of me wondering if it was corn starch in the pills, or suppressed me worse than any ph like ligandrol did...