Is Ostarine going to qork for me?

xDeity

Awards
Good morning guys,

I am a brand new member of this anabolic world and just have some questions about what I'm doing.

My stats are 217 pounds, 6foot, 30 years old, active every day with light cardio, weights every 2nd day.

My dad used to be a body builder for 20 years. He has repeatedly tried to get me in the gym all through my youth because of my genetics. Constantly tells me I would be massive in a matter of days. In truth every time I tried in the past, it was true, I could definitely see that I could naturally achieve what most would need steroids for. The thing is, I don't want to be big. I want to be fit and lean with definition. Which is why I didn't want to stack with my ostarine.

Now that Iv been training for a while and I've started my first cycle of ostarine, I honestly don't know if I feel it or not. I'm wondering what you guys think I should change. I'm not stacking with anything but honestly, some of you have told me that Osta is kind of weak. I'm looking for fat burners, energy raising, and muscle maintenance.

All help is welcome. Thanks in advanced.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What brand, what dosage?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At this dose, you should be seeing nice gains/leaning out at 2-3 week mark. Problem is there is soo much fake stuff out there.

xDeity

Awards
Osta is a waste of time and don’t worry, you will never be huge, I’m not saying you couldn’t, I’m just saying with that attitude you won’t.
Lmao, ok? I don't want to be huge. Iv put off working out for EXACTLY that reason. Now I'm doing it for my health.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Care to help?
What do you need help with? We already said Osta is a waste and you said you don’t want to “get big” so idk what your question is? Osta is perfect for you if you don’t want to get any results.

Reactions: Nac

xDeity

Awards
What do you need help with? We already said Osta is a waste and you said you don’t want to “get big” so idk what your question is? Osta is perfect for you if you don’t want to get any results.
Oh, so the only goal of this community is to get massive? We can't be here looking for help with being healthy, cutting weight, or anything else? That's disappointing.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, so the only goal of this community is to get massive? We can't be here looking for help with being healthy, cutting weight, or anything else? That's disappointing.
Not at all, but if you want to be healthy you should stay away from Ped’s (Osta in your case), if you want to cut you should diet. So once again, what’s your question?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why do you have getting massive in your head? We say ostarine is garbage because the ratio profit / toxicity is NOT worth it. Ostarine will do nearly nothing for you but is going to be about as toxic as some oral steroids like anavar,turinabol and even Dianabol. Which obviously will yield 50x times better results. Ostarine as proven to be way more toxic than previously though to be... through thousands of users bloodwork and even recent studies. Sarms are garbage. Absolute, garbage.

xDeity

Awards
Why do you have getting massive in your head? We say ostarine is garbage because the ratio profit / toxicity is NOT worth it. Ostarine will do nearly nothing for you but is going to be about as toxic as some oral steroids like anavar,turinabol and even Dianabol. Which obviously will yield 50x times better results. Ostarine as proven to be way more toxic than previously though to be... through thousands of users bloodwork and even recent studies. Sarms are garbage. Absolute, garbage.
I don't have it in my head. Is anyone even reading what I wrote? I don't even understand where all this animosity is coming from. I asked something very simple as someone who is just looking for info. And you guys are on my ass like I asked if the moon was made of cheese. Thank you for the info you gave about the toxicity of SARMs, I really appreciate this. Is there anything you would recommend I do instead?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is your diet on point for your goals? You could add in something like SNS Lean Edge or Paradoxine. If you feel like something a little more serious you could look into 11-kt. Iconic Formulations (Ultra 11) and Iron Legion (XI-KT) are about to drop some in the coming weeks and Apex Alchemy has Kronos. Maybe some Apex Alchemy Ursa Major. Lots of options out there for someone looking to recomp or lean out a bit, these are just a few that come to mind.

And as far as Osta goes, I heard Vigorous Steve say in a video the other day his lifts actually went down when he added it to his stack. He said he threw the rest in the trash!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When people used to something to the effect of “I’d never want to look like you” to Arnold, he said “don’t worry you never will” 🤣

OP, you might do well to consider any of the 1 andro options....

xDeity

Awards
When people used to something to the effect of “I’d never want to look like you” to Arnold, he said “don’t worry you never will” 🤣

OP, you might do well to consider any of the 1 andro options....
But I wasn't trying to insult anyone NOR was I being rude. I simply said I wanted to cut and got a whole lot of negative gruff for it out of nowhere. And truth be told, yea I could get big if I wanted to. My base isn't like the average guys. But again, I just want to cut. Still don't know why this is offending so many people.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But I wasn't trying to insult anyone NOR was I being rude. I simply said I wanted to cut and got a whole lot of negative gruff for it out of nowhere. And truth be told, yea I could get big if I wanted to. My base isn't like the average guys. But again, I just want to cut. Still don't know why this is offending so many people.
I wasn't offended, bro.

But if you wanted to look at what might bring offense in your posts ... You've mentioned at least twice, how you could get big and muscular easier than most guys.

But like I said, I didn't take offense at that
.... Because I can bigger and more muscular than 99% of guys can.
... And WAYYY easier.

Honestly, I'm kinda like a Superman, in that regard.

🙂

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Lmao, ok? I don't want to be huge. Iv put off working out for EXACTLY that reason. Now I'm doing it for my health.
If you're doing it for your health then avoid running any type of cycle other than natural stuff. You're not going to get huge if you diet right and train properly. Even with the best genetics you still have to eat big to get big 99% of the time. Osta should help you cut, but gaining more muscle mass will also help you burn more fat and cut on its own without the need for running anything.

I've never ran Osta and I probably won't ever run a SARM other than MK677. I don't trust them. But all I've heard about Osta is that it's a weak compound. Good diet and training is all you need to get lean man, just train right, eat right and that'll be the best thing for your health. If you pack on muscle quick like you say, then this shouldn't be hard for you.

xDeity

Awards
I wasn't offended, bro.

But if you wanted to look at what might bring offense in your posts ... You've mentioned at least twice, how you could get big and muscular easier than most guys.

But like I said, I didn't take offense at that
.... Because I can bigger and more muscular than 99% of guys can.
... And WAYYY easier.

Honestly, I'm kinda like a Superman, in that regard.

🙂
LMAO so it's a self-esteem thing? Thanks for making it clear. I was just trying to give my reasoning and my situational information. It's true. It gain muscle really fast. I'm sorry that a fact is hurting so many feelings. I'll try and be less honest in the future 🤣😂

xDeity

Awards
If you're doing it for your health then avoid running any type of cycle other than natural stuff. You're not going to get huge if you diet right and train properly. Even with the best genetics you still have to eat big to get big 99% of the time. Osta should help you cut, but gaining more muscle mass will also help you burn more fat and cut on its own without the need for running anything.

I've never ran Osta and I probably won't ever run a SARM other than MK677. I don't trust them. But all I've heard about Osta is that it's a weak compound. Good diet and training is all you need to get lean man, just train right, eat right and that'll be the best thing for your health. If you pack on muscle quick like you say, then this shouldn't be hard for you.
Thank you very much man. I'm thinking I'll go this route. Seems SARMs won't speed things up for me. And the toxicity isn't a risk I want to take.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you very much man. I'm thinking I'll go this route. Seems SARMs won't speed things up for me. And the toxicity isn't a risk I want to take.
Hey hey, slow down, you don’t want to speed things up too much remember, you don’t want to get too big and lean... 😂

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently running ostarine and 4 andro whilst leaning down and it's working great. Slow process though, running for 8 weeks. Low dosages. 10mg per day.

I've used sarms on and off for years and it's true what the guys here are saying. They are not risk free. They are not a safe alternative to steroids. They are also not garbage in my opinion.

If you have your goal i.e. the get lean, you need to train, eat and sleep to achieve it. Make sure that you have that down first, try and lose a pound or two per week whiles sticking to a workout plan and getting a good 8 hours per sleep per night. Have your macros worked out and a diet you can maintain. THEN add in a PED or two if you like. With SARMS they effect will be minimal but they do work. You can't gain muscle or shred up to the same effect as steroids. You won't balloon up like you would on sdrol. Or drop fat like you would on clen. BUT with osta you can go a little bit more into a deficit with your calories and maintain a small percentage of muscle you would lose if you were not taking it. Over a couple of months this could amount to a leaner body with maybe a few pounds more muscle that it would have without it.
Most SARMS are being tested for use on muscle wasting diseases so I feel this is the best use for them. Yes, some have been written off although in most cases it's because of the toxicity not because they done work.

Anyway best of luck with your cycle.

xDeity

Awards
Hey hey, slow down, you don’t want to speed things up too much remember, you don’t want to get too big and lean... 😂
I know most of you body builder types had a hard time in HS and that's why you are the way you are. But here's a news flash, not everyone is as genetically stunded as yourself. Get over it lady 😚

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know most of you body builder types had a hard time in HS and that's why you are the way you are. But here's a news flash, not everyone is as genetically stunded as yourself. Get over it lady 😚
i really want to think every new user is starscream but hes just not witty like this guy lol! :p

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LMAO so it's a self-esteem thing? Thanks for making it clear. I was just trying to give my reasoning and my situational information. It's true. It gain muscle really fast. I'm sorry that a fact is hurting so many feelings. I'll try and be less honest in the future 🤣😂
If guys
i really want to think every new user is starscream but hes just not witty like this guy lol! :p
LOL.

Of the guys who come on this board and immediately start putting down the members as a whole ... There aren't many still here.

If you want to find the hardest road on this Board .... That's it.

:)

xDeity

Awards
If guys

LOL.

Of the guys who come on this board and immediately start putting down the members as a whole ... There aren't many still here.

If you want to find the hardest road on this Board .... That's it.

:)
Dude, I started out very polite and only asked questions. Then I get two guys really start going at me for no reason. So of course I'm going to fire back. The fact the there are still people on my ass about this is mind boggling.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I started out very polite and only asked questions. Then I get two guys really start going at me for no reason. So of course I'm going to fire back. The fact the there are still people on my ass about this is mind boggling.
Totally not involved in this *debate*, but I would point out a minor thing.
You do have an option instead of "firing back" against comments that honestly are only slights in your perception.

Walk

Away

It's this thing that adults do (or used to do before society got all f'ed). Give it a shot.

xDeity

Awards
Totally not involved in this *debate*, but I would point out a minor thing.
You do have an option instead of "firing back" against comments that honestly are only slights in your perception.

Walk

Away

It's this thing that adults do (or used to do before society got all f'ed). Give it a shot.
You're absolutely right. But why is everyone focused on me and not the people who are aggressively attacking me for no reason other than to feel a hightened sense of elitism? Is this normal and accepted behavior for this forum?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope, I ruled my HS and I’m probably bigger than most around here but I live in the real world and are not delusional like you, plus I’m not into skinny nerds so you can stop with the kiss faces.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don' really undestand the reason for the Osta run or any ped for that matter in your situation you portray. You can easily get to the size you want, so no need for the ped's. You say you're doing this (lifting) for health, ped's don't fit to that goal.

How does shedding fat usually go for you? If you pack on muscle easy, I assume you can spair muscle on a cut easy too. And if some lean mass was lost, should be easy to gain back. Osta can be decent for lean mass retention on a cut, but better options for that too, especially when taking into account the healthyness pov. And sounds like you wouldn't need any ped's for that.

@ANABOLICWRWLF gave some good options.

I don't think it makes sense for you to use ped's and even the natty supps might be a waste of money, if getting to shape you're happy with is easy. Except some intended mainly for health improvement.

Last edited:

dthemann22

Awards
Currently running Ostarine with mk 677 on a cut/slight recomp+ shoulder AC joint injury and have had great results thus far. Shoulder feels amazing and strength going up with bf going down. There are, of course, risks...but everything you do in life is risk management in some sort of way. I know brand is important with some brands not actually putting ostarine in. DM me if you want more info

xDeity

Awards
I don' really undestand the reason for the Osta run or any ped for that matter in your situation you portray. You can easily get to the size you want, so no need for the ped's. You say you're doing this (lifting) for health, ped's don't fit to that goal.

How does shedding fat usually go for you? If you pack on muscle easy, I assume you can spair muscle on a cut easy too. And if some lean mass was lost, should be easy to gain back. Osta can be decent for lean mass retention on a cut, but better options for that too, especially when taking in to account the healthyness pov. And sounds like you would't need any ped's for that.

@ANABOLICWRWLF gave some good options.

I don't think it makes sense for you to use ped's and even the natty supps might be a waste of money, if getting to shape you're happy with is easy. Except some intended mainly for health improvement.
Thank you for the response. The thing is my legs arms and shoulders get definition fairly quickly, but my stomach just won't go away. It's not crazy or protruding, just not what I want it to be.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the response. The thing is my legs arms and shoulders get definition fairly quickly, but my stomach just won't go away. It's not crazy or protruding, just not what I want it to be.
Diet check, maybe with coach (or your dad?), longer cutting period if been too short previously, could try cort control supps, topical b-aet, Reduce XT, 11-KT.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not into skinny nerds so you can stop with the kiss faces.
Ok, now that we got that cleared up, OP I had a great time on the 5 weeks limited time of 25mg osta. Got stronger and really hard, like SD hard. I quit the cycle due to Osta elevating my liver enzymes seven fold.

Also, why are you even dabbling with peds? You really seem like you're focused on being clean and healthy.

Also, yes, your OP read a bit douchy. But I'm not on cycle atm, so wont react badly.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your main focus is health stay away from minimally researched experimental approved no where in the world drugs. If you are not already hit your 5-6 meals a day religiously coupled with hard training for the next 16 weeks. If you genetics are as you say you should transform doing the above. Reassess at that point and IF you feel it's needed run something with far greater track record and history such as testosterone.

xDeity

Awards
If your main focus is health stay away from minimally researched experimental approved no where in the world drugs. If you are not already hit your 5-6 meals a day religiously coupled with hard training for the next 16 weeks. If you genetics are as you say you should transform doing the above. Reassess at that point and IF you feel it's needed run something with far greater track record and history such as testosterone.
It's better to eat more in the day instead of fasting?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's better to eat more in the day instead of fasting?
"Better" is very subjective. Better for what? I don't have any issue with fasting in principal if it is used for a specific purpose. You were/are taking ostarine and IMO most people who take something like osta would benefit more physique wise from religiously eating 5-6 meals a day, everyday.

xDeity

Awards
"Better" is very subjective. Better for what? I don't have any issue with fasting in principal if it is used for a specific purpose. You were/are taking ostarine and IMO most people who take something like osta would benefit more physique wise from religiously eating 5-6 meals a day, everyday.
Thank you for your reply. Because of all the info I've been getting here and people DMing me, I've decided to stop the Osta. Get more fit, and try test when I am actually ready for it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for your reply. Because of all the info I've been getting here and people DMing me, I've decided to stop the Osta. Get more fit, and try test when I am actually ready for it.
You might of mentioned it, but do you have a serm on hand? Or how long did you run the Osta thus far?

xDeity

Awards
You might of mentioned it, but do you have a serm on hand? Or how long did you run the Osta thus far?
Iv ran it for 2 weeks now. Was Ostarine Mk2866. Chose it because everyone and their mothers said it was the least likely to have adverse effects on my system. I don't think I'll need a PCT for 2 weeks. Do you?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Iv ran it for 2 weeks now. Was Ostarine Mk2866. Chose it because everyone and their mothers said it was the least likely to have adverse effects on my system. I don't think I'll need a PCT for 2 weeks. Do you?
Typically I'd like to run some serm after any kind of suppressive run, but after 2 weeks I think not necessary. What dose did you run?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 30 years of age you most likely would be just fine with a OTC PCT and to be frank no PCT would not be the end of the world. Two weeks with low dose osta is not the end of the world. Personally I would run something OTC like M-test with sustain alpha. If you have nolva or clomid on hand those would be fine as well.

Jackedzombie

Awards
Prior to my first steroid cycle (have completed four cycles now and about to start my fifth) I played around with SARMs and did several cycles either alone or as stacks using ostarine, ligandrol, yk11 and rad. For me I found a few things - ligandrol and rad, largely useless. Slight strength gain from rad, but nothing really exciting in regards to muscle gain. Nothing effective to report about ligandrol at all other than it’s ability to quickly empty your wallet. Yk (which is technically not a SARM but more of a prohormone with SARM like qualities) gave me a good mix of strength and gains (not comparable to steroids but still well beyond natty training) but hit my synovial fluid hard giving me very ‘dry’ sore joints. Ostarine however was great and gave me good gains (better than yk) over a ten week period and increased my training capacity a lot - of all the compounds I’ve tried only equipoise did that better. The only negative to legit ostarine was a little excessive water weight coming in towards the end of the cycle. Adding other SARMs to it never granted any further advantage.

My big ‘however’ is that while some ostarine available is good and legit, most places either sell complete bunk or quite significantly under dose. I’ve experienced this myself when switching supplier mid cycle, it’s like going from millionaire to broke instantly, or vice versa. From some sellers even buying the raw powder is even a bum move as, when put into a solution with PEG at a dose you know, it still clearly doesn’t match up to legit ostarine at half the dose. And forget about the third party testing certificates that most of the sites that sell SARMs so temptingly present - those certs are easily faked, and how many people actually contact the lab that supposedly did the 3rd party testing to check the testing actually happened?

So my advice would be that, unless you can afford to risk wasting money trying several suppliers to get a good supply, to stay away from SARMs and wait until you feel ready to try a test cycle if you are positive you want to use PEDs. As said, this not necessarily because SARMs don’t work but because odds are you are more likely to buy something that’s bunk than something effective (it could well be that the ligandrol I bought all those years ago was bunk and the legit stuff is awesome- I’ll never know now). And you can’t really go by user reviews IMO - the most useless SARMs I’ve bought have been from what appears to be the most popular US based seller if you go by Reddit (although I hear this particular site is possibly discontinuing SARMs now).

Just my two cents worth, hope it helps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Prior to my first steroid cycle (have completed four cycles now and about to start my fifth) I played around with SARMs and did several cycles either alone or as stacks using ostarine, ligandrol, yk11 and rad. For me I found a few things - ligandrol and rad, largely useless. Slight strength gain from rad, but nothing really exciting in regards to muscle gain. Nothing effective to report about ligandrol at all other than it’s ability to quickly empty your wallet. Yk (which is technically not a SARM but more of a prohormone with SARM like qualities) gave me a good mix of strength and gains (not comparable to steroids but still well beyond natty training) but hit my synovial fluid hard giving me very ‘dry’ sore joints. Ostarine however was great and gave me good gains (better than yk) over a ten week period and increased my training capacity a lot - of all the compounds I’ve tried only equipoise did that better. The only negative to legit ostarine was a little excessive water weight coming in towards the end of the cycle. Adding other SARMs to it never granted any further advantage.

My big ‘however’ is that while some ostarine available is good and legit, most places either sell complete bunk or quite significantly under dose. I’ve experienced this myself when switching supplier mid cycle, it’s like going from millionaire to broke instantly, or vice versa. From some sellers even buying the raw powder is even a bum move as, when put into a solution with PEG at a dose you know, it still clearly doesn’t match up to legit ostarine at half the dose. And forget about the third party testing certificates that most of the sites that sell SARMs so temptingly present - those certs are easily faked, and how many people actually contact the lab that supposedly did the 3rd party testing to check the testing actually happened?

So my advice would be that, unless you can afford to risk wasting money trying several suppliers to get a good supply, to stay away from SARMs and wait until you feel ready to try a test cycle if you are positive you want to use PEDs. As said, this not necessarily because SARMs don’t work but because odds are you are more likely to buy something that’s bunk than something effective (it could well be that the ligandrol I bought all those years ago was bunk and the legit stuff is awesome- I’ll never know now). And you can’t really go by user reviews IMO - the most useless SARMs I’ve bought have been from what appears to be the most popular US based seller if you go by Reddit (although I hear this particular site is possibly discontinuing SARMs now).

great 1st post!!!!

welcome to AM

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

You bring up a lot of good points. But I'm also thinking that what if the best experience you had with Osta was something else and not Osta? I've tried Osta from 3 different brands and they've all affected me pretty much the same with same dosing. Not a good mass building product for me. That's not a huge sample size, but still. Anyway the main point is buying sarms are very untrostworthy in regards what you get and I won't be buying any more Osta, so it's not that important to me. It's just very rare for anyone to say Osta to be a strong muscle builder.

Last edited: