Is Orange TRIad still the king of multivitamins?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I am in need of a good multivitamin and the best seems to be CL's Orange TRIad.

Price is great as well, but is there anything else worth looking into?

Thanks.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would never say it was ever the king of multivitamins lol. It’s a decent recommendable one

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My personal opinion, eat a nutritious diet with fruits and vegetables at most meals, then pick any balanced multivitamin from a quality brand snd add the extras yourself like D3, fish oils and whatever else. Your not going to see a significant difference between orange triad and any other reputable brand

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's been my go to for more than 10 years at this point, if only because I like the added joint blend in it. OCD isn't the right word, but I'd feel really weird not taking it at this point lol.

That being said, something like Life Extensions Two A Day wouldn't be a bad option if you're just looking for the vitamins/minerals.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stock up on Life Extension Advanced Packs through Amazon when they go on sale for $65AUD.

Nothing comes close to the value from these boxes when it's priced on sale.

It contains 4-5 products in 1.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Life Extension 2 a day, or MST MVP365/ZMK.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s still a very good option and it’s had some nice small updates over the years while keeping a pretty good price.

I do usually go for Life Extension twice per day (two per day? I forget the name) or I do orange triad plus greens if I want something a bit overkill due to needs/situation.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
vitamin shoppe ultimate man gold and move on with your life. They are going to be doing a bogo50 the entire store, all brands they carry, at the end of Feb

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orange Triad by CL was my go to for years. Now I've been using Myovite by Myogenix and it's a pretty well rounded multipak!