Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Is NutraPlanet still operational?

996ttelise

Banned
Placed an order, received confirmation of order, they did not run credit card, not shipped and no one answers telephone. Just curious.
 
First time ordering? Or first time with new card?
 
Yeah, there still open. They just had a big sale on USP Labs products and had to pull all the peopleout of the office to help fill orders!!!
 
Yeah, NutraPlanet is so terrible if I were you I would take that link out of my signature. You wouldn't want those 2 people per month looking for BPS to get fleeced. Hahaha not jk

Hahaha bps is available everywhere man!
 
Hey guys, I realize it probably wasn't intentional or malicious but inside of other company's forums please be respectful and don't promote your own sites that you rep for. Thanks!
 
Sorry if I crossed a line there I only replied as he mentioned Orbit himself and had questions, further communications were via PM.

I will strictly PM if this happens again
 
Back
Top