Is Nutraceutical affiliated with Nutraplanet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not sure of this but I ordered product from Nutraceutical from Nutraplanet and am having an issue with my order.

If this is the wrong forum mods can delete this.

Thank you.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Nutraplanet sells our products. What's the issue you're having? Maybe I can help.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I placed an order with them for 11k-Test a week ago with 2 day shipping and haven't received the product nor shipping tracking but my account was charged. It's a little odd. Should of been to me around Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I placed an order with them for 11k-Test a week ago with 2 day shipping and haven't received the product nor shipping tracking but my account was charged. It's a little odd. Should of been to me around Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.
Okay. I would contact Nutraplanet on the order and I'll talk with the boss man to see if there's anything on our end.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did, they didn't get back to me for days it's why I posted here as a last resort.

I finally heard from them and I guess 11k-Test wasn't in stock but the site said it was, they are sending it today.

Thanks for your help.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I did, they didn't get back to me for days it's why I posted here as a last resort.

I finally heard from them and I guess 11k-Test wasn't in stock but the site said it was, they are sending it today.

Thanks for your help.
Glad you got it taken care of!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Thanks for your help.
Glad you got it taken care of!
gains are on the way my friend-

Status
Not open for further replies.