Is my var something else

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve started a cut with 75mg of var from a reputable eu lab and a Td mix I made myself with phlojel ultra, raw test ace and tren ace (I threw the tren in as it came as a gift with my test and there wasn’t a lot)
The Td mix equates to 125mg/ml test and 25mg/ml tren
Anyway 5 days in, woke up put myself on the scales and I’ve put on over 2kilos in 5 days!! I have lost some bf too but not a lot.
Wtf is going on here?! My diet is on check as per usual and my workouts are too.
The only thing I can think is that they’ve given me dbol or something instead of var and mixed up the labels. But something ain’t right...
what you guys think?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’ve started a cut with 75mg of var from a reputable eu lab and a Td mix I made myself with phlojel ultra, raw test ace and tren ace (I threw the tren in as it came as a gift with my test and there wasn’t a lot)
Anyway 5 days in, woke up put myself on the scales and I’ve put on over 2kilos in 5 days!! I have lost some bf too but not a lot.
Wtf is going on here?! My diet is on check as per usual and my workouts are too.
The only thing I can think is that they’ve given me dbol or something instead of var and mixed up the labels. But something ain’t right...
what you guys think?
Wow, that is a lot in just 5 days.
Maybe (???)

Im following for other answers.

edsd

Awards
what you guys think?
Maybe water bloat from the test? Although I’ve read countless posts and articles of people getting Dbol instead of var. 4ish pounds in 5 days doesn’t seem bad. My weight can fluctuate 3-5 pounds in one day depending on water, sodium, cardio, etc.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard a ug lab selling winny for dbol and dbol for winny once as they mixed up the labels so was thinking maybe some similar has happened here...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard a ug lab selling winny for dbol and dbol for winny once as they mixed up the labels so was thinking maybe some similar has happened here...
It could have happened

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've gained weight on var. It was with dmz on calorie deficit... you are not gaining weight with 5 days on Var - its diet, weight fluctuation etc... when I'm on cycle my weight could fluctuate 3-5 lbs during the day.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll keep an eye on it, see how it goes....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be quite early to say but var can hold water, test definitely holds water, they will add muscle. Var is not a fatburner and even if it was 5 days wouldnt do anything.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much test are you using a day? Could be water weight from that..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just 1 ml split in 2 doses per day. = 125mg . Then take into account the absorbtion rate so prob less then 50mg per day

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Prob. still equal to 4-500mg of test E a week. Yea It's hard to say but that def. could be the culprit

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah could be the test. Can’t really see the tren doing much at that dose

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500mg of test per week is a lot, 2kg is imo minimum water weight from that. Var also ads weight as others have already said.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your basing the 500 on that I’m getting over 50% absorbtion rate and as much as I’d like to hope that I can’t see it happening. I’ve got Adex on hand if needed anyway

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think if you've had real var before it going to become apparent that yours is real or fake very soon. If it was actually Dbol you'd be puffing up, if it was winny you'd be drying out bad, if it was anadrol it would seem weak at that dose but you'd be aggressive as hell... Personally 75mg is way too much var for me I never go above 50.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time I did var, was at 50, I felt really vascular and didn’t bloat at all, ok I didn’t use test that time. Like you said, it will become apparent soon. early days yet

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
Last time I did var, was at 50, I felt really vascular and didn’t bloat at all, ok I didn’t use test that time. Like you said, it will become apparent soon. early days yet
I've got the same exact thing going on. Gained 7 lbs in 10 days, on a deficit but I've also been on sus for 10 days but I was sure my var was fake. I tested using Roidtest and sure enough, the color code came back positive for dbol. I'd have it tested if I were you. The test was only about $20 usd.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your basing the 500 on that I’m getting over 50% absorbtion rate and as much as I’d like to hope that I can’t see it happening. I’ve got Adex on hand if needed anyway
500mg test E. Test P has more test per MG than E due to the ester. So it may be only 450 test P getting into your system but that would be roughly equivalent to 500mg test E. Numbers aren't exact but you get the picture. You can also increase absorbtion dramatically by rubbing DMSO over the application site once it dries.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got the same exact thing going on. Gained 7 lbs in 10 days, on a deficit but I've also been on sus for 10 days but I was sure my var was fake. I tested using Roidtest and sure enough, the color code came back positive for dbol. I'd have it tested if I were you. The test was only about $20 usd.
See that’s what I’m talking about! Unfortunately I’m in the middle of the ocean so I won’t be able to test it though.
I’m going to carry on and if I need to use the Adex I will, and if I get massive gains.... then so it be, I ain’t complaining ?

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
See that’s what I’m talking about! Unfortunately I’m in the middle of the ocean so I won’t be able to test it though.
I’m going to carry on and if I need to use the Adex I will, and if I get massive gains.... then so it be, I ain’t complaining ?
I was definitely seeing gains as well but it was putting my bp through the roof and I'm trying to cut so I stopped taking it but I'm thinking about going back on it at a lower dose and bc it was faked I dont know exactly what the mg is.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg of test per week is a lot, 2kg is imo minimum water weight from that. Var also ads weight as others have already said.
I don’t think 500 test is a lot. My first ever cycle was test e at 500mg for 16 weeks, I didn’t blow up and made great gains. Most people’s first cycle of test is 500 mg per week. There’s plenty of people doing over a gram a week alongside other gear.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think 500 test is a lot. My first ever cycle was test e at 500mg for 16 weeks, I didn’t blow up and made great gains. Most people’s first cycle of test is 500 mg per week. There’s plenty of people doing over a gram a week alongside other gear.
I know it's not a LOT but it's enough to put on 2kg of water for me :)