IS MY MK677 BUNK??

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am currently taking 20mg of MK677 ED an hour before bed. I'm reading all about symptoms that include: bloating, increase weight, lethargy, tingling fingers, vivid dreams....

I'm not getting any of those symptoms from mine. I know sad I'm complaining about not having the side effects lol

FYI: I am on week 4 of the cycle

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
So I am currently taking 20mg of MK677 ED an hour before bed. I'm reading all about symptoms that include: bloating, increase weight, lethargy, tingling fingers, vivid dreams....

I'm not getting any of those symptoms from mine. I know sad I'm complaining about not having the side effects lol

FYI: I am on week 4 of the cycle
What source?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
New roids
Not everyone gets sides from mk677 but I have not heard about the brand before so I can't comment on that.
Go on with 20mg and then test another brand and see if you get any sides.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a new brand coming in this week, I believe it was the source or the batch that source got.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
The main thing I noticed was an increase in hunger at 25mg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20mg and I got insane bloating and tingly hands. It may have disrupted my sleep too, I may try it again soon but keep the dose below 10mg to start.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend was taking 10mg, and now 20mg OL branded and gets none of these sides!

No increased hunger, no bloating, no deeper sleep etc

But he said strength is good etc

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got tingly hands and extremely muscle fullness similar to dbol..

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started a new source last night, seems to be working based off the intense dreams all throughout the night, I believe the last source I used was a bad batch or either a bad source!

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I started a new source last night, seems to be working based off the intense dreams all throughout the night, I believe the last source I used was a bad batch or either a bad source!
Name of source?

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Did you get any positive effects?

Ive used the MK-677 from Sarms4you. In my first week i got really vivid dreams it was a crazy experience haha. The next weeks i saw a bit of bloating and increased weight. Pumps were amazing in the gym and another effect was my skin, it was getting really smooth. I stacked it with their LGD for my last bulk, would definitely buy them again.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have an order of PRE mk677 on the way ;)..., I'll let ya know

BigVis

Awards
Pretty weird your not feeling anything...probarly bunk. Ordered my mk from a european source and so far this stuff is good to go.

JeffFran

Awards
Pretty weird your not feeling anything...probarly bunk. Ordered my mk from a european source and so far this stuff is good to go.
Which European Source bro? I am from Europe and I'd like to know a reliable source since it's kinda hard bro

JeffFran

Awards
Did you get any positive effects?

Ive used the MK-677 from Sarms4you. In my first week i got really vivid dreams it was a crazy experience haha. The next weeks i saw a bit of bloating and increased weight. Pumps were amazing in the gym and another effect was my skin, it was getting really smooth. I stacked it with their LGD for my last bulk, would definitely buy them again.
I have bought LGD from Sarms4you and it's so far the only one that I trust. I am going to do 8 weeks from LGD and was thinking of adding RAD or MK-677 but not sure which one, did you try both?

Basblass

Awards
Im also thinking of buying there, did you buy the capsules or the raw powder? Seems a lot cheaper to buy the powder. And how did your cycle go? Thxx