Is MPA Supps CORTISOLVE the best PS product?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for the best bang for the buck SerinAID Phosphatidylserine product out there. Matt's has 800mg of it...just wondering if anyone else uses this or another big Cortisol reducing supp? Thanks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it’s EndoAmp Max.

But yes, this one. Same dose, extra ingredient, and capsules are more convenient.

I know @thebigt loves it and has a discount code. Pretty sure the code is just thebigt.
Yes that is his code.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s EndoAmp Max.

But yes, this one. Same dose, extra ingredient, and capsules are more convenient.

I know @thebigt loves it and has a discount code. Pretty sure the code is just thebigt.
thanks for the shout out--yes i do love it, it's a staple....

serinaid 70% complex 1.1gram
[standardised to 800mg phosphatidylserine]

Alphasize 50% 600mg
[standardized to 300mg Alpha-Glyceryl phosphoryl Choline]

very high quality ingredients.

THEBIGT

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you'll find EndoAmp is the best bang for the buck

AET is a really cool ingredient, but PS (in endoamp) has so many amazing benefits...not to mention the Alpha GPC.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks...I'm assuming this could "help" with anxiety? Since Cortisol levels are highest in the first 1-2 hrs waking up, was planning on taking it early A.M.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks...I'm assuming this could "help" with anxiety? Since Cortisol levels are highest in the first 1-2 hrs waking up, was planning on taking it early A.M.
Yes, but I don’t recommend overdoing cortisol controlling compounds. Cortisol is high in the morning for a reason. It gives you energy to get out of bed. If your cortisol is excessive, it may help. If you’re looking specifically for help with anxiety, I’m not sure how good this is. There’s other things that come to mind, but probably my top choice would be Stress and Anxiety Support from SNS. Two of the top things I would recommend are already in there, theanine and ashwagandha.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is where something like invictus is good. Dosing in the morning transdermal gives the body time to slowly absorb it into your system. Either .5ml day / midday or 1ml complete in the AM is all you need.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, but I don’t recommend overdoing cortisol controlling compounds. Cortisol is high in the morning for a reason. It gives you energy to get out of bed. If your cortisol is excessive, it may help. If you’re looking specifically for help with anxiety, I’m not sure how good this is. There’s other things that come to mind, but probably my top choice would be Stress and Anxiety Support from SNS. Two of the top things I would recommend are already in there, theanine and ashwagandha.
Very prudent advice. Take it from someone who had LOW cortisol and actually had to supplement with prednisone for a short while too low is HELL ON EARTH. I won't bore you with details but suffice it to say cortisol is a goldilocks hormone for sure. Much like estrogens crushing it is DEVASTATING and counterproductive. You want it dialed in.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME: none of the products in this thread were the cause of my problem and I used all of them or their ingredients for years with great success. I still recommend them to friends and family and in no way am I telling anyone to avoid them, they work great for 99% of the people running around. I personally am a train wreck with no one to blame but myself and I just want people to understand that using these products properly at the correct recommended doses is highly recommended and like anti-e's more is not better, correct for you doses are better/best.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one of the major benefits of using PS (like endoamp) - as PS doesn't directly impact cortisol, but lowers cortisol by increasing neuro efficiencies. You shouldn't have to worry about lowering cortisol "too much" using products like EndoAmp

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some great info here, appreciate everyone's input.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is one of the major benefits of using PS (like endoamp) - as PS doesn't directly impact cortisol, but lowers cortisol by increasing neuro efficiencies. You shouldn't have to worry about lowering cortisol "too much" using products like EndoAmp
exactly---PS is known for blunting exercise induced cortisol and significantly increasing testosterone to cortisol ratio.

i've personally used endoamp max EVERY DAY for at least 2 years now, and i feel fantastic at 63.

what i like most is the brain boost--the health boost is a very pleasant additional benefit, at least for me. :)