Is methyl 1 testosterone even worth it

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was gonna buy some but I swear half the reason SD and m1t are so popular is cuz the majority ran those as their first cycles and that’s the reason for their insane gains

don’t wanna spend $30 on m1t if it ain’t gonna give me 15 lbs every 4 week cycle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was gonna buy some but I swear half the reason SD and m1t are so popular is cuz the majority ran those as their first cycles and that’s the reason for their insane gains

don’t wanna spend $30 on m1t if it ain’t gonna give me 15 lbs every 4 week cycle
M1T is similar to SD in anabolic effects. So, yeah .... I wouldn't even bother with it.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
M1T is similar to SD in anabolic effects. So, yeah .... I wouldn't even bother with it.
I think I’m just gonna try it. SD just speeds up my metabolism to the point I can’t bulk it’s very odd. It’s fine when I take it but 10 hours later I’m constantly peeing and food goes right through me so I don’t even get glycogen from it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have used it twice. Really like it, in a bloated miserable kind of way. Be ready for a ride. It may not be wet, but it will add a lot of water weight along with a lot of lean mass, quickly. You will start setting PRs 2 weeks in, and feel out of breath constantly in training about a week in.

Everything just goes up easier. Including your bp

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have used it twice. Really like it, in a bloated miserable kind of way. Be ready for a ride. It may not be wet, but it will add a lot of water weight along with a lot of lean mass, quickly. You will start setting PRs 2 weeks in, and feel out of breath constantly in training about a week in.

Everything just goes up easier. Including your bp

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It's very anabolic it should and will slap on massive amounts of mass and strength as long as your eating a **** ton of food

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So m1t puts a lot of water weight on you while SD doesnt ?

i know that SD is methylated masteron, so should be dry.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know any Uk places that sell m1t I just got someone but would like to try a Uk place if someone could please pm me

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So m1t puts a lot of water weight on you while SD doesnt ?

i know that SD is methylated masteron, so should be dry.
M1t and sd both put the water inside the muscle bellies as long as I eat clean not under the skin m1t just makes my muscle bellies even rounder then on sd you can't gain over 15 pounds of dry muscle tissue in 3 weeks

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Does anyone know any Uk places that sell m1t I just got someone but would like to try a Uk place if someone could please pm me
I have had good results with advanced pharma m1t remember 2 drink a lot of water or you will see it when u take a piss its some toxic stuff bro 🤣👍

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have had good results with advanced pharma m1t remember 2 drink a lot of water or you will see it when u take a piss its some toxic stuff bro 🤣👍
Now on this forum which I trust more it seems to be looking better I’m going to look into this more thanks,

Last edited:

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well it Was a few years ago maybe they ain't good no mo it was really strong back then tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
M1t and sd both put the water inside the muscle bellies as long as I eat clean not under the skin m1t just makes my muscle bellies even rounder then on sd you can't gain over 15 pounds of dry muscle tissue in 3 weeks
You can't gain 15 lbs of muscle tissue in 3 weeks even if you took every drug under the sun. Muscle just can't be built that fast

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you’re peeing so much on sd (op) because you have a nice healthy liver and your body is removing the toxins (di methyl dht) from your body well. Taking liver support will also assist in this.
m1t hits the body a lot harder than sd. Everyone responds differently to different compounds and the only way to find what works best is to experiment.
don’t pu$$y foot around with it and run 20-30 mg for 4-6 weeks.
You might love it, might hate it. But at the end, you’ll have put on a decent amount of mass and probably even more strength.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you’re peeing so much on sd (op) because you have a nice healthy liver and your body is removing the toxins (di methyl dht) from your body well. Taking liver support will also assist in this.
m1t hits the body a lot harder than sd. Everyone responds differently to different compounds and the only way to find what works best is to experiment.
don’t pu$$y foot around with it and run 20-30 mg for 4-6 weeks.
You might love it, might hate it. But at the end, you’ll have put on a decent amount of mass and probably even more strength.
Well I I’m susceptible to hyperthyroidism I think it’s related to stress in my life and then my adrenal glands ramp up and I get anxiety and my throat swells and food goes right through me. I can’t eat food it goes right through me, I lose weight and strength running sd. The one time it worked for me is when I took acetyl l carnitine which blocks thyroid hormone.

move been running orals for a decent time and my liver is only a few points outside the range.

when I run dbol same thing I get weak and lose weight but if I stack ACLAR it actually works and I get nitrogen retention and hold more water and glycogen actually gets stored.

the effect I get from Sd is highly similar to when I would smoke cigarettes or take too much zinc (these effects thyroid)

I read a post the other day that someone who ran m1t sent their thyroid hyper based on blood work. Deca used to do it to me but doesn’t anymore.
M1t will do it to me if I run too high of a dose.

i think this is specifically why dmz works better for me than superdrol because I get wicked glycogen storage from dmz all because it doesn’t effect the thyroid like that for me.
I’ve tried superdrol like 6 times even 10mg will do it to me. I’d try dosing ALCAR with it throughout the whole cycle but the problem is there’s like a rebound like my negative feedback system recognizes thyroid is being antagonized so when I stop the supplement it acts up again for about a couple weeks. Very annoying to deal with. Even coffee will do it to me

it might even be sleep related because it really takes place at night so it may be related to sleep dysfunction

that’s specifically the reason I am even considering m1t over SD because sd is easy as **** to get for me. And It’s obviously strong enough but the thyroid issues... which is why I have such a love for dmz it’s basically my SD

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Before I ever touched gear I had this thyroid issue. Where food would burn straight through me and I’d be constantly peeing.
It might be insulin related but I’ve tested blood glucose and it’s fine.

maybe SD is effecting insulin sensitivity and that’s what’s going on?

literally even vitamin d3 will effect my throat and make me piss a ton. But if I stick with it my body starts to adjust it’s weird.
I think when I get to week 2 on SD it normalizes but I just don’t wanna do that.

here’s another weird tidbit. I’m prescribed 4 kolonopin a month low dose.
If I take kolonopin then none of these thyroid issues and peeing a lot happens and I hold glycogen.

I literally think my body is just constantly in fight or flight mode so it’s so over stimulated adrenal glands and thyroid etc. because if I take kolonopin and calm down a bit then coffee cigarettes none of these things do this effect.

these are the weird issues I have to figure out in life. My thyroid came back in range too on multiple bloods except the most recent where my TSH was almost too low out the range.

part of the reason I’m so high strung all the time. These kinda problems are very frustrating because it takes extensive blood work that no doctor wants to do. So I just try to work around it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I I’m susceptible to hyperthyroidism I think it’s related to stress in my life and then my adrenal glands ramp up and I get anxiety and my throat swells and food goes right through me. I can’t eat food it goes right through me, I lose weight and strength running sd. The one time it worked for me is when I took acetyl l carnitine which blocks thyroid hormone.

move been running orals for a decent time and my liver is only a few points outside the range.

when I run dbol same thing I get weak and lose weight but if I stack ACLAR it actually works and I get nitrogen retention and hold more water and glycogen actually gets stored.

the effect I get from Sd is highly similar to when I would smoke cigarettes or take too much zinc (these effects thyroid)

I read a post the other day that someone who ran m1t sent their thyroid hyper based on blood work. Deca used to do it to me but doesn’t anymore.
M1t will do it to me if I run too high of a dose.

i think this is specifically why dmz works better for me than superdrol because I get wicked glycogen storage from dmz all because it doesn’t effect the thyroid like that for me.
I’ve tried superdrol like 6 times even 10mg will do it to me. I’d try dosing ALCAR with it throughout the whole cycle but the problem is there’s like a rebound like my negative feedback system recognizes thyroid is being antagonized so when I stop the supplement it acts up again for about a couple weeks. Very annoying to deal with. Even coffee will do it to me

it might even be sleep related because it really takes place at night so it may be related to sleep dysfunction

that’s specifically the reason I am even considering m1t over SD because sd is easy as **** to get for me. And It’s obviously strong enough but the thyroid issues... which is why I have such a love for dmz it’s basically my SD
I’ll read through the rest and reply accordingly, but steroids will negatively effect thyroid function and hormones. If you lost weight using 30mg of superdrol for 4 weeks, I’d question the legitimacy of your superdrol.
Judging by the effects you’ve noted, it seems there was a diuretic or stimulant in your sd.
One of the processes I talked about in your other thread that’s ramped up is the bodies ability to use/store nutrients we eat.
it’s part of the anabolic process. steroids will increase the metabolism, in terms of what’s going on inside the body, but as far as energy expenditure, they do the opposite, they cause you to store energy, not expend more of it.
I’ve been on cycles where I was in a negative energy balance (as far as what I was taking in compared to what I was doing) and still gained weight usually it’s about 5lbs and then doesn’t change until I come off)

Last edited:

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I deleted my most recent post I just feel something regarding my hypothalamic pituitary testicular adrenal axis is out of wack

And good luck figuring that out without some SERIOUSLY extensive testing. Might as well wait til there’s a computer than can scan you and list everything that isn’t functioning properly. Hypogonadism at 20? Think that’s indicative of some dysfunction

also, regarding superdrol. I’ve had geneza superdrol always real it’s wicked strong. I’ve had other ugl superdrol same effect, I had raw superdrol BUNK. The source I get it from is on a forum and there are many reviews. Uncensored.
The superdrol was definitely legitimate
Because as I said I run this stuff with some sort of thyroid blocking supplement and it works. There’s no throat swelling or massive peeing

the ugl and the geneza sd gave me the same effects. M1t did as well. At a high enough dose. Dbol also ...My thyroid is just retarded

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bet you’re the type of guy that takes a cortisol blocker and gains water , but with high cortisol , you lose weight/water. That’s what it sounds like?

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bet you’re the type of guy that takes a cortisol blocker and gains water , but with high cortisol , you lose weight/water. That’s what it sounds like?
I’ve never taken one but I take prednisone before. Don’t think it did anything water wise