Is M4OHN / Oxavar liver toxic?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still not sure because the manufacturers claim it is not liver-toxic, but it definetely has a methyl group in its structure. Who can clear this up? And by the way which is the best brand?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's mild, but still puts some stress on the liver. No clue about brands.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is methylated and should be treated like any other methyl steroid --- reports seem more mild...and compared to anavar but still take same precautions as liver products, 4-6 weeks, and lots of water and lipid support too.

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a methyl nor-androgen, yes it should be treated with caution, it is more potent mg for mg than other popular compounds like dianabol, winstrol, anavar.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no idea they even still made this stuff

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I was in the UK then LOL

Isnt this the prohormone to oxandralone?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is a methyl nor-androgen, yes it should be treated with caution, it is more potent mg for mg than other popular compounds like dianabol, winstrol, anavar.

I did not realize how potent it was mg for mg..... it has been a while since I researched it. I do know it worked nicely though.

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I was in the UK then LOL

Isnt this the prohormone to oxandralone?
no, it isn't a pro hormone, but a oral steroid. m4ohn is 17a methyl 4-hydroxy nor-testosterone

I did not realize how potent it was mg for mg..... it has been a while since I researched it. I do know it worked nicely though.

-Matt

yea, im going to have to get some after what y'all've said about it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh...Thanks for the clarification JB

no, it isn't a pro hormone, but a oral steroid. m4ohn is 17a methyl 4-hydroxy nor-testosterone

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UGL need to make m4ohn a staple on their lists....

The SHEET WAS GOOOO

-Matt

EArch

Awards
  • Established
How long was the stuff on the US market before ban. I was not in the game then but looked into these last year sometime in my research out of curiosity.

smt1

Awards
How long was the stuff on the US market before ban. I was not in the game then but looked into these last year sometime in my research out of curiosity.
Something like 6 months. It was introduced in 2004, and banned in the mega-prohormone/designer steroid ban (Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004) which took effect in January 2005.

Superdrol was introduced a few months after m4ohn, but it escaped that ban barely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4