Is LJ100 really the best Tongkat Ali source?

Stanfoo

Awards
Olympic Labs LJ100 (1:100 extract) has 0.8% Eurycomanone, 100mg per capsule.

Tonvara Tongkat Ali (1:200 extract) has 2.4% Eurycomanone, 600mg per capsule. (Danes confirmed Tonvara as legit source for TKA as he uses that one).

If we compare the two, the Tonvara one has a higher extract, way higher Eurycomanone %, and 6 TIMES the dosage per cap.

Am I wrong in saying the Tonvara source is vastly superior?

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Olympic Labs LJ100 (1:100 extract) has 0.8% Eurycomanone, 100mg per capsule.

Tonvara Tongkat Ali (1:200 extract) has 2.4% Eurycomanone, 600mg per capsule. (Danes confirmed Tonvara as legit source for TKA as he uses that one).

If we compare the two, the Tonvara one has a higher extract, way higher Eurycomanone %, and 6 TIMES the dosage per cap.

Am I wrong in saying the Tonvara source is vastly superior?
It may be legit but the fact is I trust LJ100 waaaay more. That trademark gurantees quality whereas with other products they could sprinkle in some not so pure ish

Some companies ARE legit though with their extracts and some supply higher extracts than LJ100. Just depends how much you trust the company and their source.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i’d like some input from others on this supplement. i’ve been looking for a more cost effective option.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i’d like some input from others on this supplement. i’ve been looking for a more cost effective option.
There are more quality extracts out there than just LJ100. One way to sort of do a brief “test” with powder you have is to taste it; quality TA extract should be very bitter. I’ve used and enjoyed multiple bulk extracts, and the good ones were very bitter. The 200:1 (2%) was more bitter than the 100:1, but both were still very bitter.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are more quality extracts out there than just LJ100. One way to sort of do a brief “test” with powder you have is to taste it; quality TA extract should be very bitter. I’ve used and enjoyed multiple bulk extracts, and the good ones were very bitter. The 200:1 (2%) was more bitter than the 100:1, but both were still very bitter.
thanks man. do you cap it or mix with something?

or are you just meaning you break open the cap and taste it?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks man. do you cap it or mix with something?

or are you just meaning you break open the cap and taste it?
Ive used powders, mixed in water. You could try it with caps, by dumping them in a little bit of water, but the filler in the cap may change it a little, but I’d think it should still be quite bitter in an ounce or two of water either way.