Is Laxogenin ok to take during PCT?

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got everything lined up for my PCT. But I’m curious if taking Laxogenin during PCT is going to have a negative or positive impact??

Btw: this is my first post, so I hope I’m doing this correctly...
Thanks in advance!

29/M
5’7”
165lbs

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be just fine, it would help keep cortisol from getting too high and possibly help you keep some strength gains from your cycle. I've used several lacogenin products with varying levels of success, so do some research on a high dosed, well reviewed product and since you're using it PCT, there are a few products out there that people believe are likely to be tainted with prohormones so do a bit of extra reading and be aware of that. :) Hope this helps

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxo would help with recovery. That is the only thing I noticed from it. If you want to use something more substantial that is natural during PCT, MassMax XT would be a great addition.

Users report a 5-7 pound weight increase in an 8 week run, but have better body composition. Strength also goes up according to users and recovery is better due to an increase in muscle protein synthesis.

I recommend Mass Max XT as well. I have just finished up a two bottle run and have added 6 pounds and my strength has definitely gone up. Just yesterday I hit 300lb on the incline bench for my first time, and I'm just about to turn 50. This is actually my third time using Mass Max for a two bottle run and the first two runs were just as good as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, your penis will fall of and run to China if you take laxo during pct. Jokes aside, you’re fine to take it with pct. Out of curiosity, what’s your pct look like? And what compounds did you run?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe justhere4comm has a laxo product that boosts testicular size

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always believed laxo was safe for PCT but I just got a bottle of iconogenin in and the warning says it may effect fertility, not suitable for women and to cycle off and not use androgenic products IconicForm is this just a generic warning or is iconogenin possibly not good for PCT?

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No, your penis will fall of and run to China if you take laxo during pct. Jokes aside, you’re fine to take it with pct. Out of curiosity, what’s your pct look like? And what compounds did you run?
Cycle:
D-zine Xt 16/mg
48/48/48/48
Iron Labs cycle support

For my pct, I have a test booster and a phytoserm. (I wasn’t sure of a solid source for legit serm). According to the research I came across, this one is supposed to be decent though:

androsta 3-5 diene-7 17-dione 75/mg
3’-isoprenylgenistein 10/mg
6’,7’-dihydroxybergamottin 10/mg
(Twice daily for 4 weeks)

Daa for weeks 1-3

And my usual staples: Garlic, zinc, ginseng, magnesium, and fish oil

I’m currently finishing up the second week of my cycle. Starting to notice a difference in both performance during lifts and over all physique. No drop in libido or any real sides. A few back pumps here n there and my right testicle is real tender. This is my first ever cycle. I should have done more research before, but it’s a learning process I suppose. Any help is appreciated

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle:
D-zine Xt 16/mg
48/48/48/48
Iron Labs cycle support

For my pct, I have a test booster and a phytoserm. (I wasn’t sure of a solid source for legit serm). According to the research I came across, this one is supposed to be decent though:

androsta 3-5 diene-7 17-dione 75/mg
3’-isoprenylgenistein 10/mg
6’,7’-dihydroxybergamottin 10/mg
(Twice daily for 4 weeks)

Daa for weeks 1-3

And my usual staples: Garlic, zinc, ginseng, magnesium, and fish oil

I’m currently finishing up the second week of my cycle. Starting to notice a difference in both performance during lifts and over all physique. No drop in libido or any real sides. A few back pumps here n there and my right testicle is real tender. This is my first ever cycle. I should have done more research before, but it’s a learning process I suppose. Any help is appreciated
I would grab a serm. Our board sponsor MaResearchChems has good feedback and quick shipping. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10. Godstrength has a discount code for MaResearchChems if you decide to go with them.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Where did you find the phyto-serm? Promising write up on it.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Any idea where to get that ingredient by itself? The phyto-serm?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would grab a serm. Our board sponsor MaResearchChems has good feedback and quick shipping. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10. Godstrength has a discount code for MaResearchChems if you decide to go with them.
Why only a 4 week pct? And why lower on the nolva dose?