Is it true that THC can stay in your fat and make you fail a drug test if you lose a

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
bunch of weight like six months after discontinuing heavy pot smokeing? Because I have been smoke free for that long, but Im afraid to lose too much weight too fast since I wanna get a job.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
yes its definitely possible.

Try not to burn too much fat at least for 4 weeks prior to any test until you burn through the fact completely that was put on while smoking.

I learned this the hard way. Happy to have been smoke free for almost 2 years now though and completely different in body composition... im 100% certain my fat is clean.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
This is possible for more drugs I beleive.. Don't ask me which do and which don't though... :smoker:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
my guess any that are fat soluble.... but THC is notorious and has one of the longest detection times as it is especially in chronic users(not users of chronic, ccccooooommee oooon.)

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
my guess any that are fat soluble.... but THC is notorious and has one of the longest detection times as it is especially in chronic users(not users of chronic, ccccooooommee oooon.)
LOL :naughty:

In the Netherlands some politicians now want to classify pot that has 15% THC or more as hard drugs and want to make it illegal... LOL By that definition diluted heroine would become a soft drug.. :scratchchin:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you have been clean for 6 months I really think you will be able to pass any DT. especially if have been working out during that 6 month break

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
you'll be fine I, anything outside of about 30-45days and you don't need to worry. If you're really stressed about it I can vouch for a detox product called strip. Used it twice in highschool before a drug test and passed both times. One of the times I smoked about 10 hours from the drug test and still came through clean.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erowid.org has all the info you need in regards to illicit drugs... e.g. can they test for it, how, and so on.