Is it too late to cycle??

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back in 2012-2013, I ran h-drol, dmz +lmg, and superdrol... with proper PCT I was able to recover and continue making gains. I was 23-24 during these cycles.

A little over a year ago, I ran 4-andro, 1-andro and epiandro for about 3 months. I did PCT and recovered.. slower than before.

I am now 30.

I want to cycle, but I am not feeling as young and invincible as I once did. However, I would like to run a cycle of test e and maybe a sarm like osta for extra gains... I just don't want to risk having low T when its all said and done.. and I feel too young to get on TRT (would like to hit 40 before making that leap). I do a lot of reading, and it seems like many guys who start pinning have a hard time recovering and getting back to normal levels once they get in their 30s.

I know there's no way to know for sure, but how risky does this seem? Since I wanted to wait until I was at least 40 to get on trt, I want to make sure I have high natural levels for as long as possible.

Maybe a cycle isn't worth the risk for me, but I did want to do something mild, like 250 test e week and osta (I hear osta is weak, so maybe just a cycle of osta solo??)

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, when I was younger I remember guys saying to avoid test boosters because I was too young and it wouldn't help. At my current age, do you think it would have an effect? I want an extra boost to speed things up, but I don't want to cause any permanent damage to my body.

Right now, I have a bottle of epicat on the way and will see how that works before considering other options.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything you run that’s anabolic and suppresses you had the capacity to reduce your natural level even after pct bro.

some guys will keep recovering fine for years, others run one or two cycles and don’t ever really recover, but generally every cycle chips away at what you naturally recover back to and for many it’s a road to trt, how quick you get there varies though.

I wouldn’t piss about with osta, it’s still suppressive and it won’t come anywhere near what you’ve run before.

pinning test is one of the safer ways to go for general health (it’s a bio identical hormone) but it’s still supressing your natural levels

If risking low t / being on trt before your 40 is a big concern then you need to avoid aas imo.

peptides would be a better option here. If you respond well to the gh pathway then MK, Cjc, ghrp2, etc would all produce results

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the advice Whisky!

I think you're right. Ya know, I think just knowing I'm 'on something' helps me train harder and a lot of its psychological anyways. I look great and the rush to look bigger quicker isn't really as important as my health, so I think I'll follow your advice and avoid cycles.

As far as gh goes, I did forget to mention I ran mk677 for a while, but I was also on the andros at this point and not sure how helpful it was on its own. Maybe I'll give that a shot at some point, but for now I might stick with natural stuff like CEL m-test and AE.

Thanks again!

And if anyone has 'natural' products to recommend, please share!! I want to push my limits naturally as long as possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice Whisky!

I think you're right. Ya know, I think just knowing I'm 'on something' helps me train harder and a lot of its psychological anyways. I look great and the rush to look bigger quicker isn't really as important as my health, so I think I'll follow your advice and avoid cycles.

As far as gh goes, I did forget to mention I ran mk677 for a while, but I was also on the andros at this point and not sure how helpful it was on its own. Maybe I'll give that a shot at some point, but for now I might stick with natural stuff like CEL m-test and AE.

Thanks again!

And if anyone has 'natural' products to recommend, please share!! I want to push my limits naturally as long as possible.
dermacrine isn't exactly natural, but most recover from using it quickly and at most sustain alpha would be a nice 'pct'.

i've ran m-test along with sustain alpha several times and really like it, plus both are natty.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Every cycle is a 50/50 man. Just take stuff like mk677 that messes with GH production and won't surpress your natural hormones if your concerned

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Every cycle is a 50/50 man. Just take stuff like mk677 that messes with GH production and won't surpress your natural hormones if your concerned

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t play with matches if you can’t risk getting burned. Everything you have said tells me you have a lot going for how you are now with no desire to make the leap yet - and that’s okay! Play with natty stuff like Mtest, Ursa Major, Epichaose, 10mg Mk677 8 nights on, 4 off when trying to bulk (make sure you take Berberine if you use MK because it will raise your blood sugar).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t play with matches if you can’t risk getting burned. Everything you have said tells me you have a lot going for how you are now with no desire to make the leap yet - and that’s okay! Play with natty stuff like Mtest, Ursa Major, Epichaose, 10mg Mk677 8 nights on, 4 off when trying to bulk (make sure you take Berberine if you use MK because it will raise your blood sugar).
↑↑↑↑ (y) ↑↑↑↑

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree if you are afraid of being suppressed dont do it. But the risk is there at 20 as it is at 30.
There is always a chance of you needing trt. But the most probable outcome is that your natty test will be lowered by x amount after you are done with this cycle. Then if you cycle again, it lowers further more, and so on...until you hit the range at which you dont feel good anymore and en up needing trt.

As far as health risk go yeah they get bigger and bigger with age.
But do you really want to start acting like its all coming to an end at 30?

As far as i am concerned, it isnt over till its over. And i refuse to feel and act like an old man whatever my age will be.

After all i cannot come out of this game alive anyway.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree if you are afraid of being suppressed dont do it. But the risk is there at 20 as it is at 30.
There is always a chance of you needing trt. But the most probable outcome is that your natty test will be lowered by x amount after you are done with this cycle. Then if you cycle again, it lowers further more, and so on...until you hit the range at which you dont feel good anymore and en up needing trt.

As far as i am concerned, it isnt over till its over. And i refuse to feel and act like an old man whatever my age will be.

if i knew i would live this long i would have taken better care of myself---probably not..if i could go back in time the older/wiser me would not convince the younger, risk taking, live for today 'F' tomorrow me to live more healthfully....it wasn't until i was in my 40's that i grew up and became more responsible about my body and life in general.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if i knew i would live this long i would have taken better care of myself---probably not..if i could go back in time the older/wiser me would not convince the younger, risk taking, live for today 'F' tomorrow me to live more healthfully....it wasn't until i was in my 40's that i grew up and became more responsible about my body and life in general.
Oh i do care about health. I dont smoke nor drink, never used rec drugs. Eat healthy exercise take my supps.
I just have this little unhealthy habit of using anabolics for a part of the year.

And there is a dose of "fuk you aging" in me for sure.

Put it like this. Smoking fuks up my body, but for me personally doesnt give me anything in return. Hence i dont do it.

Drinking...not my thing.

Anabolics in moderation...riding a jet ski at 60 mph...jumping off a cliff into the sea...well i personally get a lot in return...so therefore i weigh my risks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh i do care about health. I dont smoke nor drink, never used rec drugs. Eat healthy exercise take my supps.
I just have this little unhealthy habit of using anabolics for a part of the year.

And there is a dose of "fuk you aging" in me for sure.

Put it like this. Smoking fuks up my body, but for me personally doesnt give me anything in return. Hence i dont do it.

Drinking...not my thing.

Anabolics in moderation...riding a jet ski at 60 mph...jumping off a cliff into the sea...well i personally get a lot in return...so therefore i weigh my risks.
agreed, life is about choices...the key is when it comes time to pay the consequences for those choices you don't have regrets.

i feel truly blessed, living the lifestyle i led i am doing much better than i deserve, in all honesty.

GOD BLESS-i hope you live a long and healthy life.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
agreed, life is about choices...the key is when it comes time to pay the consequences for those choices you don't have regrets.

i feel truly blessed, living the lifestyle i led i am doing much better than i deserve, in all honesty.

GOD BLESS-i hope you live a long and healthy life.
Thank you very much i hope the same pans out for you too. We often take things for granted...until our little safety and comfort bubble which only exists in our imagination pops and reality sinks in to remind you that you are just a little critter on this spinning orb flying through space at high speed

Puts a new meaning to it..mag 6.4 earthquake hit us earlier today...my first thought was my family..thank goodness they are all alive and well.

Unfortunately one girl wasnt so lucky. Prayers go out to her for sure.

Last edited:
cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't know about Ursa Major, and also didn't know about berberine while on MK.. Thanks for the info!!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don't feel like its coming to an end.. I'm just not ready to risk ending up on TRT yet. I want to live as long as possible. My father, who was a strong guy and appeared healthy, died at the age of 55 from a heart attack.. Things like this scare me.

For me, longevity is more important than quick gains. I don't compete, and therefore it is simply not worth it for me. Ending up on TRT in my early 30s would make me feel like an old man tbh (no offense to anyone else) so I really don't want to go through that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't feel like its coming to an end.. I'm just not ready to risk ending up on TRT yet. I want to live as long as possible. My father, who was a strong guy and appeared healthy, died at the age of 55 from a heart attack.. Things like this scare me.

For me, longevity is more important than quick gains. I don't compete, and therefore it is simply not worth it for me. Ending up on TRT in my early 30s would make me feel like an old man tbh (no offense to anyone else) so I really don't want to go through that.
I get that viewpoint. I absolutely sacrifice gains (certainly the speed at which they are made) for longevity.

for example I maintain a fair amount of LISS cardio on a bulk, I keep at least a 12 fasting window daily even on a bulk (not only making it harder to get enough calories to bulk but limiting mtor) etc

however I think that pinning test (I blast and cruise so effectively trt with a blast twice a year at 38) can be healthy enough if you’re prepared to supplement properly to look after your body.

may daily supplement list is

Hyaluron acid
Black garlic
CoQ10
Bitter melon extract
Red yeast rice extract
Asraxanthin
K2
D3
Green tea
Oregano oil
Probiotic
Ginger
Multi vit
Ashwagandha
Bergamot fruit
Black seed oil
Alpha GPC
nattokinase
Fisetin
Beef liver powder
Betaine hcl
Fenugreek
Mushroom complex
Resveratrol
Quercetin
Milk thistle
Clove powder
Berberine
Metformin
Fish oil
Tumeric
Colostrum
Cinnamon
Green coffee bean extract
Glucosamine sulphate
Greens powder
Taurine
NAC
TUDCA
EAA’s
Creatine
Collagen peptides
Choline bitartrate
Pine bark extract
AAKG
Astragalus
Blueberry extract
NR
NMN
ZMA

that’s just my take anyway, I don’t kid myself that the blasts I run are healthy (I track things like hrv/rhr and blood work) so I can see clearly the stress it puts on the body but I also think that I mitigate most of that and overall my health is better than the average guy in the street......

all about balance I guess