Is it stupid to eat at a deficit while on 1, 4 & Epiandro?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Check my others posts, I have details about the cycle I'm running and bodyweight and stuff. But what do you guys think?

I'm 25, 6'2", 218 pounds. I wanna cut body fat and sure I wanna build muscle too, but my idea was hit this cycle and train well and eat high quality foods, but only take in 2,500 calories, which is a slight deficit for me. In the end I may build some muscle in the realm of 5-8 pounds, but hopefully burn 5 pounds of fat as well.

Basic cycle info: 8 weeks long, 300/300 for the 1/4 andro per day, and 500-700 of the Epiandro per day, gradually increases through the cycle

Thoughts?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest 1000+ for epiandro 200-300 for 1 andro and drop the 4 IMO, the 4 will hurt the cut but the 1 and epi will be great on a deficit they'll help hold and harden muscle

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check my others posts, I have details about the cycle I'm running and bodyweight and stuff. But what do you guys think?

I'm 25, 6'2", 218 pounds. I wanna cut body fat and sure I wanna build muscle too, but my idea was hit this cycle and train well and eat high quality foods, but only take in 2,500 calories, which is a slight deficit for me. In the end I may build some muscle in the realm of 5-8 pounds, but hopefully burn 5 pounds of fat as well.

Basic cycle info: 8 weeks long, 300/300 for the 1/4 andro per day, and 500-700 of the Epiandro per day, gradually increases through the cycle

Thoughts?
EPIANDRO Will Dry You Out in other words it will take out all water from your body
4 andro it's a wet prohormone it retains water NOT GOOD WIT EPI IF YOU WANNA CUT On my opinion

MG223

Awards
I'd suggest 1000+ for epiandro 200-300 for 1 andro and drop the 4 IMO, the 4 will hurt the cut but the 1 and epi will be great on a deficit they'll help hold and harden muscle
How will your energy and libido be on epi and 1 andro?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I ran OL epiandro at 500-750 with along with 1 andro at 200-300. I felt lethargic still. Would boosting the epiandro to 1000 or 1250 combat lethary further?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Is it stupid to eat at a deficit while on 1, 4 & Epiandro?

I ran OL epiandro at 500-750 with along with 1 andro at 200-300. I felt lethargic still. Would boosting the epiandro to 1000 or 1250 combat lethary further?
I'd say just use 1, 2 or 300mg of 4-andro for this. You need a test base.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you can do 1500 of epi

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't really believe in recomps, but if you are going for a true cut I would probably just used 1 andro and moderately dosed epi (500-700mg) to keep what muscle I have and to keep that hard look. Just my .02

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Well I think I've switched into a lean bulk and will be eating at like 250 calories over maintenance lol.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why not just cut naturally? Cutting is easy. Just eat at a slight deficit and you shouldn't lose much muscle. Then once you get down to about 12% body fat, start your cycle and build some mass.

Brandon25

Awards
I'm currently on week 6 of 8 of 1/4/epi. At 330/330/1000. I started eating in a deficit around week 5. 2250 cal roughly. And I'm 5'11 185. Keeping protein high. 220protein/60fat. Remainder carbs. My strength is still going up. Although not as much as win I cycled in a surplus. But I can tell a loss of bf. I started at about 13 percent. Definitely down from that. Gotta just ignore the scale though until u finish because of the fluctuations on cycle. Just mirror test. And keep protein high to avoid muscle loss in a deficit.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on week 6 of 8 of 1/4/epi. At 330/330/1000. I started eating in a deficit around week 5. 2250 cal roughly. And I'm 5'11 185. Keeping protein high. 220protein/60fat. Remainder carbs. My strength is still going up. Although not as much as win I cycled in a surplus. But I can tell a loss of bf. I started at about 13 percent. Definitely down from that. Gotta just ignore the scale though until u finish because of the fluctuations on cycle. Just mirror test. And keep protein high to avoid muscle loss in a deficit.
Nice! That's awesome. How have your results been

Brandon25

Awards
First cycle gained about 15lbs after Pct. But I ate dirty and whatever was available. This cycle I've lost 2-3 eating in a deficit but strength gone up just not as significant. And body fat is being lost