Just wanted to go ahead and ask if these were a safe combination to stack
Opti-men by (optimum nutrition)
Fish oil by (optimum nutrition)
Post cycle 3x by (vital labs)
Daa max by (vital labs)
Lean xtreme by (driven sports)
Ultra make rx by (iron mag labs)
Zma fuel by (twin lab)
You can stack them. Personally there's tons of supps out there and example stacks. I would browse around on this forum for alittle and look at some other example stacks. Natural anabolics are always nice to stack and don't require a pct.
Mainly for test boost and libido
Another question I know there's a lot of zinc/magnesium in these products should I drop the zma fuel to avoid taking in to much of it?
Mainly for test boost and libido
The test booster aspect is not going to really make you bigger or stronger with that stack, so going for libido. Maca, Tongkat Ali, Testabolan, and L-Dopa will be far better. I'd replace lean xtreme with reduce xt if you didn't purchase yet.