Is it really possible to fight cancer with exercise?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO FIGHT CANCER WITH EXERCISE?
On the list of many health problems, cancer ranks pretty high. Cancer.org has published research that in 2021, around 1.9 million new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the United States. Additionally, there were approximately 608,570 deaths in the same year due to cancer. Considering that cancer is a disease that affects everyone in different ways, there is no silver bullet to fight cancer.

That said, there are a few things that you can do to prevent yourself from getting cancer or help your body fight the symptoms of this horrible disease. What’s one of the biggest things you can start doing today to help fight cancer? Exercise.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/is-it-really-possible-to-fight-cancer-with-exercise/

Attachments

Reflectorsch

Awards
I hope that she will get better soon. It is always so sad to hear about people being sick.
It happens too often these days, and I hope that we will have medicine for cancer one day. I recently found out that one of my old friends has cancer with a 4t1 cell line. He is such a good guy, and, sadly, he has this terrible disease. Sometimes I think that he does not deserve it and the world is unfair. Is the world meant to be fair at all? We want it to be like this, but I doubt that. There are too many unfair things happening, and I think it is not how it works. Is there someone to look after us? I hope that, yes, there is and that this entity can feel our pain and comfort us somehow.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, exercise can improve your chances of beating cancer.