Is it possible to stay on Ph for long periods of time?

supbrah

Awards
Hey guys im new here and this question is really bugging me,
My friend said he is gonna cycle multiple prohormomes in a row for +3 months...I Told him he could really mess up his liver and he said no because he will be taking on methyl then on transdermal, switching it every month back and forth....does this make sense at all?is it possible?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
"taking on methyl" not sure what that means, but yes you can run for 3 months with proper liver supports however, suppression would be the obvious downfall

supbrah

Awards
My bad taking a methylated compound like an oral..and can taking hcg or clomid help with less suppression? And how about 3+ months like 5-10

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My friend said he is gonna cycle multiple prohormomes in a row for +3 months...I Told him he could really mess up his liver and he said no because he will be taking on methyl then on transdermal, switching it every month back and forth....does this make sense at all?is it possible?
What prohormone? The OTC crap is nearly worthless.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
havoc(month 1)
trenazone( month 2)
Superdrol(month 3)
trenazone (month 4)
Super dmz(month 5)
pct (month 6)
Sounds scary in many ways

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehh, y not just run 16 weeks of test

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its the safer route......

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if "damage" refers to suppression then it would be harder to restart, the post cycle would need to be properly layed out. over time the body will naturally recover, how long it takes no one can say...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
its the safer route......
But needles are scaaaaary. But with 5 months of methyls, surely no needles for blood work.
Lol. Some people do anything to get huge bro. More is better, don't you know?
OP, it's a reallllly bad idea. If you're asking for advice, I say NO. But if you're looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear, or are going to do it anyway, I'm of no use to help out.
Long term > short term

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wouldn't recommend anything over 12 weeks for PH/DS honestly...but 12 weeks, yeah it's doable for example:

Epi+Trenazone week 1-6

Week 6-8 Stano+Epi+Trenazone

Week 8-12 Stano+SD

Hope you survive but I have been thinking this would be a kick ass dosage for it:

Epi
40/40/40/50/50/50/60/60/0/0/0/0
Trenazone:
1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/0/0/0/0
Stano
0/0/0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
SD
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20

Should make a massively nice bulker/recomper with amazing strength and LBM gains. Of course most would deem it unwise, not apt for the newbies and a total disregard for the respect of your body. Needless to say Cycle assist is more than a most and TUDCA should be on hand for the last 4-6 weeks. A good PCT for it is needed too...but I don't see why not this would make a killer Stack :D!

supbrah

Awards
I wouldn't recommend anything over 12 weeks for PH/DS honestly...but 12 weeks, yeah it's doable for example:

Epi+Trenazone week 1-6

Week 6-8 Stano+Epi+Trenazone

Week 8-12 Stano+SD

Hope you survive but I have been thinking this would be a kick ass dosage for it:

Epi
40/40/40/50/50/50/60/60/0/0/0/0
Trenazone:
1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/0/0/0/0
Stano
0/0/0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
SD
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20

Should make a massively nice bulker/recomper with amazing strength and LBM gains. Of course most would deem it unwise, not apt for the newbies and a total disregard for the respect of your body. Needless to say Cycle assist is more than a most and TUDCA should be on hand for the last 4-6 weeks. A good PCT for it is needed too...but I don't see why not this would make a killer Stack :D!
Cycle seems insane but I can imagine the.gains one would make..would daa/hcg/clomid help during cycle or.not.even.bother?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cycle seems insane but I can imagine the.gains one would make..would daa/hcg/clomid help during cycle or.not.even.bother?
Don't even bother lol...I would use CEL Cycle Assist, SNS Inhibit-P , bulk 6-bromo (as AI just in case) and lots of fish oil , CoQ10 and taurine like a mad man.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rather short sighted to give out a very intense cycle for someone who obviously doesn't know much about steroids to begin with. All this kid saw is "If I do this I'll get huge!" All because some guy in a forum said so.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see why it not well like around here tho. But....like I said he should read that thread and tell "his friend" about it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also like how you left out anything about PCT. Especially estrogen rebound and being shut down hard from SD and DMZ

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Rather short sighted to give out a very intense cycle for someone who obviously doesn't know much about steroids to begin with. All this kid saw is "If I do this I'll get huge!" All because some guy in a forum said so.
Merely posted my opinion, though I did put it's not for a newbie, and it's not to be trampled with. I don't remember saying "do this and get huge" , it's diet, training and experience related actually.

Merely adding to the main question if it is possible to stay on PHs for long periods of time :). I'm teaching what I learned...no lead yourself into a more constructive post rather than hating on mine :D!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I also like how you left out anything about PCT. Especially estrogen rebound and being shut down hard from SD and DMZ
Didn't mention DMZ at all? And also, mentioned the cycle and mentioned a pretty strong PCT would be needed. If you wanna try your guess at it go ahead, I wouldn't mind telling yah if you got it right :D!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I repeat, it is still doable and depends on liver stress and the supports you keep. It also brings to mind that kid had done a previous cycle way too soon, he did not wait or let his body recover at all, had no bloods and just jumped in.

Wanna go "Like I said" once more?
See..... even tho you didn't say it "I'll get huge is what he saw".

And yeah u started it little fella.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said sd and dmz my apologies.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He said sd and dmz my apologies.
o_O I don't like that combo...but people seem to like it, the Super DMZ 2.0 has it IIRC...ugh...too much haha.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
ehh, y not just run 16 weeks of test
Best advice in this thread. To the OP - your "friend" should really consider this advice. I've said it before and I'll say it again...if cost is such a huge issue, don't cycle. People who are serious about lifting and purchase anabolics for that purpose (and are intelligent human beings) take time to save up an appropriate amount of money for whatever cycle they may be running. If you'd prefer to cycle orals for 6 months instead of paying a bit more for a much smarter idea, I really can't see you buying appropriate supports and PCT. I really can't see you spending any money on appropriate blood work either. This entire plan sounds extremely spur-of-the-moment, under-researched, and immature.

It's not as simple as "pay x and then run cycle." Trust me when I say that you may find you need additional supps and drugs when you get into the cycle, no one can predict exactly how they will react to any substance. Are you just going to let the side effects wreak havoc (har har) on you to save some money?

If you were to do this, I would be willing to write up all of the supports that I would want you to take to try and stay safe, although they won't guarantee security. I can tell you right now my friend, those support supps will rack up a bill much higher than any test cycle possibly could. The idea that this thread is about - it's a bad idea, take it at that.

Underdeal

Awards
Is it possible to stay on Ph for long periods of time?

I wouldn't....

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
That appears to be stupid in my opinion. Thus leading me to believe that ur "friend'' is underage and did no research. After those 5 months, we will not have the quality of health he did b4. If hes willing to accept that for a few ****ty OTC gains, tell the genius to go ahead. His liver will be trashed.