is it possible to get gyno without any warning signs?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
reading around this board and others, i always here that the first signs of gyno setting in is pain/irritiation/itchness in the nipples. Is it possible though to develop gyno without experiancing any of these symptoms? the reason i ask is because currently i am running 600mg trans 4-ad ED and its been 3 weeks, and i just noticed that my nipples are prodruding more than usual. I have also gained about 13 lbs during this time, some fat, so it could just be that i'm getting fatter on my pecs, but i just want to be sure that if gyno is setting in i would know it because of the nipple tenderness/pain.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i first noticed a little puffiness going around the nipple, couple days later it started itching.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
well, i have no itching but i'm thinking of doing nolva at 20mg ed anyway just to be safe. anyone else get gyno without itchyness or discomfort?

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i first noticed a little puffiness going around the nipple, couple days later it started itching.

Same experience here.

Next time around I noticed the beginning of a lump before any itching or pain. Nolva + bromo took care of it in less than a week.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Watch out. I have had it happen overnight. I have never had any gyno symptoms at all and then all of a sudden at the end of a 4-AD Cyp cycle I woke up one ,orning with a little lump and it hurt. Right now I am on Ultra HOT and it seems to have subsided but it was scary ****. I could actually feel the bump and a little liquid came out (grosssssssss). So far it is totally cleared up and is not even sensitive to the touch.

My advise would be to kick in the Nolva at at least 20mgs per day and also an AI so that the Nolva is blocking the Estrogen that is already present and the AI will decrease the amount of estrogen being produced.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
this has nothing to do with my original post, but maybe someone knows the answer.

since AI's destroy the enzyme that converts the aromatizing compound into estrogen, wouldn't there be more of the active circulating in the body and available to bind to the receptor?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya to be safe taking some nolva. Better safe than sorry. Gyno can sneak up on you quick ast 50 stated