Unanswered Is it ok to take painkillers while on a PH cycle?

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I guess due to change in blood pressure I experienced headaches during cycle. Is it ok to take painkillers like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol while on a PH cycle?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe ibuprofen is easier on the liver than paracetamol, so I'd go with ibuprofen. It really depends on what PH you're using, but the occasional one for a headache shouldn't be an issue with whatever you're doing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe ibuprofen is easier on the liver than paracetamol, so I'd go with ibuprofen. It really depends on what PH you're using, but the occasional one for a headache shouldn't be an issue with whatever you're doing.
Agreed with this. I think one every once in awhile whenever you need it won't hurt. If you're taking it daily I would be cautious since you're adding extra stress on the liver.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed with this. I think one every once in awhile whenever you need it won't hurt. If you're taking it daily I would be cautious since you're adding extra stress on the liver.
This. If your looking for anti inflammatory stuff try tart cherry, white willow or CBD. All work pretty good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 36
Nutrition / Health 0
ChocolateClen General Chat 17
AutoKal47 Supplements 15
Anabolics 22