Is Hi Tech PH real?

LowLow88

Awards
I’ve never taken them before and the reviews look good. I was going to start with 8 weeks of Primobolan then 4 weeks of Arimplex for PCT. Is this recommended?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve never taken them before and the reviews look good. I was going to start with 8 weeks of Primobolan then 4 weeks of Arimplex for PCT. Is this recommended?
There crap, and arimiplex is a natty ai, it's not a pct and will do nothing for your testosterone production

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The thread title just made me lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's the dosing that kills me, one bottle will last 5-8 days at a proper dose 😑

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only one I have used and can personally recommend is Pink Magic by USP Labs. They were acquired by Hi Tech a few years ago. Attached is the ingredient profile. The daily dose is double these listed numbers since it’s 6 tabs a day. I usually use this to extend my stanoplex cycle and taper off a higher dose of epiandro while introducing the “natty anabolics”. I’ve run it twice and have had great results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only one I have used and can personally recommend is Pink Magic by USP Labs. They were acquired by Hi Tech a few years ago. Attached is the ingredient profile. The daily dose is double these listed numbers since it’s 6 tabs a day. I usually use this to extend my stanoplex cycle and taper off a higher dose of epiandro while introducing the “natty anabolics”. I’ve run it twice and have had great results.

View attachment 217876
What you had was a placebo effect, that's just a bunch of herbs and spices and a extremely low dose of epiandro

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What you had was a placebo effect, that's just a bunch of herbs and spices and a extremely low dose of epiandro
We can agree to disagree then. Many if not all of these ingredients are backed by clinical studies and scientific reports. Just because it’s not real gear doesn’t mean it’s not going to contribute to positive outcomes. Is it as potent and effective as 900-1200mg epiandro a day, absolutely not. But the pool of ingredients offers diverse benefits outside of what epiandro offers, and is useful as a non hormonal alternative. This is actually not too dissimilar than the ultimate r andro product you signed up to log? The androsterone dose is low and the other two ingredients are not steroidal but backed by clinical studies and reports

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We can agree to disagree then. Many if not all of these ingredients are backed by clinical studies and scientific reports. Just because it’s not real gear doesn’t mean it’s not going to contribute to positive outcomes. Is it as potent and effective as 900-1200mg epiandro a day, absolutely not. But the pool of ingredients offers diverse benefits outside of what epiandro offers, and is useful as a non hormonal alternative. This is actually not too dissimilar than the ultimate r andro product you signed up to log? The androsterone dose is low and the other two ingredients are not steroidal but backed by clinical studies and reports
It's not really similar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The other product is 7 keto dhea, androsterone and arachidonic acid

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not really similar
Similar only in the sense that 7 keto and AA are not steroidal and backed by clinical studies and scientific reports. Although different, these ingredients are in the same boat as the “herbs”

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Studies are great but only if the apply to real life. And there's 2 problems with that product, testosterone boosters provide a feel good effect
and a increased libido for some but they don't build muscle or burn fat, also taking a Natty t booster with something supressive like epiandro is pissing in the wind.

The androsterone vs epiandro are similar, but the other 2 ingredients are completely different then anything in pink magic from what I can tell

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Similar only in the sense that 7 keto and AA are not steroidal and backed by clinical studies and scientific reports. Although different, these ingredients are in the same boat as the “herbs”
But unsimilar in the fact that they have nothing in common with the other ingredients. Your grasping at straws and studies to make yourself feel correct. And that's completely fine do whatever you want if you enjoyed the product that is great. But you can't just say two things are the same because they're natural. They have nothing in common

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Vitamin c and creatine monohydrate are both natural and both very well studied. Does that make them the same? Does that mean they have similar effects or can replace one another or have anything in common at all?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry bro I'm not trying to turn this into a fight but the point you're trying to make don't really make a lot of sense to me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to revert back to your first statement and just agree to disagree

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry bro I'm not trying to turn this into a fight but the point you're trying to make don't really make a lot of sense to me
It’s all good man I don’t want to argue about it, I’m just trying to understand why you dismissed it so quickly.

Studies are great but only if the apply to real life. And there's 2 problems with that product, testosterone boosters provide a feel good effect
and a increased libido for some but they don't build muscle or burn fat, also taking a Natty t booster with something supressive like epiandro is pissing in the wind.

The androsterone vs epiandro are similar, but the other 2 ingredients are completely different then anything in pink magic from what I can tell
even though the ingredient profile is different, Ultimate r andro can be classified in the same group of testosterone boosters as you described above for Pink Magic (natty t booster with a pinch of hormonal), and also subject to the two problems you mentioned. Pink magic arguably has a better ingredient profile

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s all good man I don’t want to argue about it, I’m just trying to understand why you dismissed it so quickly.

even though the ingredient profile is different, Ultimate r andro can be classified in the same group of testosterone boosters as you described above for Pink Magic (natty t booster with a pinch of hormonal), and also subject to the two problems you mentioned. Pink magic arguably has a better ingredient profile
7keto and arachidonic acid are not testosterone boosters. One is a fat loss product the other sends a signal to produce inflammation mediators to signal healing and muscle growth.

The products have nothing in common outside of androsterone and epiandro being similar.

And with pink magic you have something hormonal sending the signal to stop producing hormones which would most likely negate any testosterone boosting effects from the boosters

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your pretty confident about pink magic and if you liked it, then that's cool. Use it. I'd be curious to know if you kept notes on strength gains and fat loss with before and after pictures, scale weights and poundage in the gym.

If you had improvements in those things that's awesome that means the product works or it means that you were trying extra hard because you were taking something but one way or the other it was a positive experience.

Did you log it by any chance

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your pretty confident about pink magic and if you liked it, then that's cool. Use it. I'd be curious to know if you kept notes on strength gains and fat loss with before and after pictures, scale weights and poundage in the gym.

If you had improvements in those things that's awesome that means the product works or it means that you were trying extra hard because you were taking something but one way or the other it was a positive experience.

Did you log it by any chance
I did not log it , but I should. I did a mini log for CEL stanoplex, AE and Mtest in 2021 and had excellent results. But you’re right without evidence and tracking I’m just going by my opinion which is not fact based (other than the supporting studies of course)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did not log it , but I should. I did a mini log for CEL stanoplex, AE and Mtest in 2021 and had excellent results. But you’re right without evidence and tracking I’m just going by my opinion which is not fact based (other than the supporting studies of course)
Listen, if you put everything aside for a minute you don't have to prove anything to me. If you completely take away everything we just talked about I will say this. If I started using grape jelly on White bread before my workouts and notice I had amazing pumps from it I would start taking grape jelly and white bread on the way to the gym with me and eat it pre-workout every workout. If something works for you don't let me be a Debbie Downer by disagreeing.

, hell, If everyone on this forum just agreed with each other all the time no one would ever learn anything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As for the product I applied for the logging, The main reason I applied for that is because it will have minimal effect on hormones and seeing how I'm already on a small amount of testosterone I'm not too worried about that to begin with. What caught my interest was I've never actually used arachnidic acid, and I don't think I've ever used seven keto for any extended period of time either just had it in a few products where it was underdosed and in the background not really doing anything

Last edited:

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Listen, if you put everything aside for a minute you don't have to prove anything to me. If you completely take away everything we just talked about I will say this. If I started using grape jelly on White bread before my workouts and notice I had amazing pumps from it I would start taking grape jelly and white bread on the way to the gym with me and eat it pre-workout every workout. If something works for you don't let me be a Debbie Downer by disagreeing.

, hell, If everyone on this forum just agreed with each other all the time no one would ever learn anything.
It’s a good point, and I meant logging it to validate/prove it to myself. I value your opinion and I’m not trying to split hairs. I see your perspective