Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HCG is mainly usually to make coming off cycle and into PCT better. TRT is usually forever. I don't think I've heard of people using HCG as trt assist, but maybe it could be used to avoid side effects of full shutdown. is your trt from a doctor? cuz you usually need an AI with HCG. so you might need to talk to your doctor for an AI if you want to go this route.

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
HCG is mainly usually to make coming off cycle and into PCT better. TRT is usually forever. I don't think I've heard of people using HCG as trt assist, but maybe it could be used to avoid side effects of full shutdown. is your trt from a doctor? cuz you usually need an AI with HCG. so you might need to talk to your doctor for an AI if you want to go this route.
Okay thanks for that info ill wsk my trt clinic

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just windering before u start trt if i should do HCG
If your testes can produce endogenous testosterone with HCG there is a very good chance that you can recover your natural testosterone production. I would not go the HCG route. If you can restart your natural production, do that, if not, TRT. There is a peptide that is emerging that has shown the ability to restart your natural testosterone production with a single dose. I’m not saying this is for you and it seems to be something that may only be used once in your life, so it’s a bit of a shot in the dark. There was a bodybuilder who did cycles for many years and had hypogonadism and with just one injection, his natural test returned to like 900 I believe and most importantly, it stayed there. Consider some options before jumping into TRT long term, don’t consider the HCG therapy, if HCG will work then you need to consider the other options even more. Just my opinion.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just windering before u start trt if i should do HCG
Unless you’re wanting to have kids down the road or you’re worried about your nuts shrinking, then there’s no need to take HCG while on TRT. It makes it harder to manage your E2.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unless you’re wanting to have kids down the road or you’re worried about your nuts shrinking, then there’s no need to take HCG while on TRT. It makes it harder to manage your E2.
^This^ if you still want kids I would add HCG, otherwise it’s not needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There are a ton of DR. That prescribe hcg with testosterone for trt. With that being said, I've been on just testosterone for trt for the past 3 years and I don't use HCG at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I forgot to add that some people don't need HCG and never fully shut down on trt level doses of test
That's me, I never fully shutdown, testicles never shrink either. So I always figured hcg is just a waste. In the past when I cycled on and off o tried hcg a few times and it didn't really matter how I dosed it, it didn't seem to do a whole lot. Came to the conclusion that I was better off blasting it eod post cycle before my clomid when coming off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are a ton of DR. That prescribe hcg with testosterone for trt. With that being said, I've been on just testosterone for trt for the past 3 years and I don't use HCG at all.
i've been on trt since 2008 and never used hcg, never needed a prescription AI either.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i've been on trt since 2008 and never used hcg, never needed a prescription AI either.
Most ppl don't, when I see someone on trt and they need to use a real AI the first thing that comes in my mind is they must be carrying a large amount of body fat. That's usually the reason why you would need one on a low dose of testosterone. Seeing how you love running I highly doubt that's the case with you. But many times guys ask me about a ai on trt they end up being 20% bf or higher

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on TRT for 10-15 years, never needed HCG or an AI.