Is DMZ still legal? (dymethazine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee09

ee09

Awards
I have taken many different steroids, prohormones, and designers but I have not seen DMZ in a while. I know it was always harder to find but is it still legal? If so do any of the site sponsors sell it? Out of every oral I have taken I think that is the one that my body always reacted the best to with the least sides. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I tried searching DMZ but the search string is too short.

I have seen lots of products labelled DMZ but not actually having the correct active ingredient.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of every oral I have taken I think that is the one that my body always reacted the best to with the least sides. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I tried searching DMZ but the search string is too short.
Agreed. Same here. Absolutely love the stuff. Keep us posted if you find some that is g2g.

Pieisyum

Awards
Any brands someone can recommend? I'm not familiar with hardly any of the brands I'm seeing for msten or DMZ in UK. I'm getting mixed opinions when looking around AM

ee09

ee09

Awards
Agreed. Same here. Absolutely love the stuff. Keep us posted if you find some that is g2g.
I definitely will let you know. I will likely try the UK sites first.
Any brands someone can recommend? I'm not familiar with hardly any of the brands I'm seeing for msten or DMZ in UK. I'm getting mixed opinions when looking around AM
I used to buy Viscous LAbs but I dont think they sell it anymore. I would just make sure you look at teh active ingredient label. I have seen some companies selling it here in the USA that are just using the name and not the active ingredient (2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one azine )

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A board sponsor sold it for Years, up until about a month ago.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you a moderator here? Genuine question lol.
Nope.
I just look at posts/comments from guys who've been on this board for years, and for some reason have been unable to find what they're looking for. .... Even though it was here all the time....

Maybe some of them don't know how to search, or don't think to ask the question....

Pieisyum

Awards
Aye I always search before posting. I knew there was a sponsor that carried but didn't expect them to completely disappear lol. I picked up a few bottles when zoo was unloading but I'm out.. and apparently with some shitty timing.

It's all good. Thanks for the responses.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
mod edit: nope

Last edited by a moderator:
BarryScott