Is DAA safe?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hrm? Besides the GI issues some people are having? Yes, some also advise to run a mild AI with it as well.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hrm? Besides the GI issues some people are having? Yes, some also advise to run a mild AI with it as well.

ManBeast
It's that potent huh?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If your maximized level is significantly above your normal level, your body will produce more aromatase. It probably doesn't happen to most, but it can happen to some.

ManBeast

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it doesnt happen to me. i never take an AI with DAA (for anti estro purposes)

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah it doesnt happen to me. i never take an AI with DAA (for anti estro purposes)
I really liked Lit-Up, but my left nipple started getting hard and erect while on it and IGF-2. I stopped both and it went away. I have since started back in IGF-2 and gave had no issues. Seems like DAA was causing issue. A blood test around that time frame showed an shbg around 68 if I recall correctly. My total test was up about 10 percent over average or norm for me, but total was down due to elevation in shbg. Sucks because I lived the energy and focus if Lit-Up and I saw some results when on both it and the IGF-2.