Is D-Plex methylated...

saggy321

Well-known member
If so,would stacking it with H-drol put too much stress on the liver for a 4 week cycle.

Thanks,

S.
 
yes its methylated. (17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine). i wouldn't stack the 2 at normal doses of each.
 
I personally wouldnt run dplex, but to each their own.

before anyone jumps on me, I wouldnt run it because CEL has many other products that I find are superior in various respects.
 
Thanks guys. Which do you think are superior? The only reason I've become interested in D-plex is because it converts to DHT. As I have low DHT, something like this would make a massive difference to my overall look, far more than diet and training would.
 
This is a very simplified way of looking at it but

D-plex for mass gaining.

H-drol for dieting.
 
I thought both H drol and D plex were both used for cutting, vascularity, definition, etc???

I was going to run a 11 Sterone & D Plex stack in 6wks from now.....


Should i change up with I am going to run?? 11 sterone & H Drol??
 
Back
Top