Is Clomid or Nolvadex good for pct?

Cczw95

Awards
Hello
After which prohormone (designer aas) is better for pct?

Does Clomid or Nolvadex increase endogenous testosterone better?
Everywhere I read, they write something different..

Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Either will work fine, it's personal preference.

Clomid @ 50/50/25/25
Or
Nolva @40/40/20/20

I would say those are about the same

There's also no need to taper down serms for the majority of ppl. You can just pick a dose and run it start to finish.

You could also use either at 20-25mg for 6 weeks if the higher doses cause problems.

If you live in the US or Canada MARESEARCHCHEMS.NET is the Sponser here and my screen name is the discount code for 15% off

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty much what Smont said. If you're running a prohormone like andros that is on the milder side... say a 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA cycle, then you can probably run the SERM even lower - clomid @ 25/25/12.5/12.5 or nolva @ 20/20/10/10. When I run a very mild cycle I will run the SERM like that and I recover just fine. But what Smont laid out is pretty much the standard of what I use for PCT 90% of the time.

xswimmer

Awards
Pretty much what Smont said. If you're running a prohormone like andros that is on the milder side... say a 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA cycle, then you can probably run the SERM even lower - clomid @ 25/25/12.5/12.5 or nolva @ 20/20/10/10. When I run a very mild cycle I will run the SERM like that and I recover just fine. But what Smont laid out is pretty much the standard of what I use for PCT 90% of the time.
What about for something like promagnon? Similar to the original halodrol. Reading everywhere says it’s mild. Was thinking 20/20/10/10 nolva or 40/40/20/20 Clomid.
Wanting to get the natural production back up and going as quickly as possible.
Are there any studies about Clomid vs nolva for making sure swimmers are healthy afterwards as well?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about for something like promagnon? Similar to the original halodrol. Reading everywhere says it’s mild. Was thinking 20/20/10/10 nolva or 40/40/20/20 Clomid.
Are there any studies about Clomid vs nolva for making sure swimmers are healthy afterwards as well?
Personally, I feel those doses would work for something like pmag. Both nolva and clomid have studies proving their effectiveness in increasing sperm count. I believe clomid is usually the first choice when it comes to that area but there are studies proving they both work.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem is the side effects like lethargy and sadness or crying. If you plan on cycling you should just get both and try them separately and see which is better for you, some people even use both.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello
After which prohormone (designer aas) is better for pct?

Does Clomid or Nolvadex increase endogenous testosterone better?
Everywhere I read, they write something different..

Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20
Where have you read that suggests they do not?